Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:08 PM

Caption This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Caption This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? (2590 Views)

How Far Can I Boost My Cgpa At This Level / Cation This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? / Picture-how To Prove To Your Kids The Need To Go To School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by debbie(f): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2016
I came across this picture online and to be so sad to see a full educational institution can not even spell a word correctly.
E

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by Prodigee: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2016
A shame indeed
Re: Caption This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by ikubch(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2016
debbie:
I came across this picture online and to be so sad to see a full educational institution can not even spell a word correctly.
E
Debby! You are also guilty of the same. You wrote "Cation" instead of "Caption"

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by debbie(f): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2016
Yes no body is above mistake....but my worry is that they left the sign-post like that and nobody cared to correct it.
Negligence is really a bad thing
ikubch:

Debby! You are also guilty of the same. You wrote "Cation" instead of "Caption"

MODIFIED-I HAVE TAKEN SWIFT CORRECTION cheesy cheesy,THAT'S WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT.

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by ikubch(m): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2016
debbie:
Yes no body is above mistake....but my worry is that they left the sign-post like that and nobody cared to correct it.
Negligence is really a bad thing

MODIFIED-I HAVE TAKEN SWIFT CORRECTION cheesy cheesy,THAT'S WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT.
Good!
Re: Caption This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by fistonati(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2016
That's to tell you how education system is bastardized in this country, yet students take the larger part of the blame. But I think government is intentionally taking students out of classrooms through its policies so that we won't be educated to challenge them
Re: Caption This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by debbie(f): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2016
The same peolple that cry that our standard of education is very poor,same people will frustrate the students.
I think we lost the core foundation and this is where we landed...Now nobody wants to take the blame for inadequate education system.
This is one out of millions of wrong precedents we see daily.
fistonati:
That's to tell you how education system is bastardized in this country, yet students take the larger part of the blame. But I think government is intentionally taking students out of classrooms through its policies so that we won't be educated to challenge them
Re: Caption This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by shitshappen(m): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Like seriously?
Re: Caption This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by Heshei: 11:41am On Mar 30, 2016
Haba... This is not right at all. I Believe if this can reach the Front Page it increases the chances of someone close to the authorities seeing it and responding positively.
Mr / Mrs lalasticlala You can support this motion you know wink
Re: Caption This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by Talkingboy: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Caption This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by intercom: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
i cant find any error here. some one point it to me.
Re: Caption This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by woodfrank(m): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
debbie:
E

I need you and I need you quick please. Can you give me your email address please?
Re: Caption This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by Lero15(m): 7:50am On Mar 08, 2017
Hmm... This is pure negligence.
Re: Caption This Picture-how Did We Get To This Level? by ksbusari(m): 9:48am On Mar 08, 2017
I want to believe its a photoshop

(1) (Reply)

Akwapoly, Ikot Osurua Screening Form For 2016/2017 Session Is Out / Unijos 2017/2018 Postgraduate Registration Process / German Student Invents A Mobile AIRBAG That Prevents Smartphone From Cracking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.