Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

aa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / aa (6200 Views)

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) / Ladies A Authoritive Guy N A Gentle Guy Which One U Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: aa by millyajay(f): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
gamaliel121:

Hahhaa...sister, these are girls that haf been fuckkkeed before then stopped forking for at least 4yrs!!!! U feel me? Lol
Lol bro..I feel u cheesy but y? To me they aren't Virgins so to say
Re: aa by millyajay(f): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Meeky:
that guy is missing.virgins are the sweetest females a man can ever lay his junior in.the grip,the warmth and the tight is just breath taking.so dudes if u avnt touched a virgin please just try it atleast once in your lifetime.its so 100%worth it
lool see reason undecided
Re: aa by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Slimzjoe:
There's No need for these Cos I Believe there's nothing Special about having Your Hymen Intact till Marriage.

Doesn't Make You a better Person one bit
my point exactly, I'll rather marry a peaceful disvirgined bae than a troublesome virgin. but virginity is overated
Re: aa by gamaliel121(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
millyajay:
Lol bro..I feel u cheesy but y? To me they aren't Virgins so to say

What am saying is...virgin or not..I don't really mind...
Plus..
Being a V doesn't make one better....
Re: aa by Weblow: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
millyajay:
how about non virgin guys Another woman's panties?
lol i didnt say so. guyz that think wit their sticks will tel u wat u want to hear and the are lies. thank u
Re: aa by Osgilliat(m): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
Have had an encounter with three virgins and I always pray never to cross path with them again for the rest of my bachelors life. To me, they are no fun, I prefer a non Virgin girl to the opposite. Virginity is nothing to me and it doesn't mean that a woman is well behaved or something.

1 Like

Re: aa by Nedu09(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:
if I should be a virgin,why can't I marry a Virgin?...and vice versa!

#teamvirgin!
Hey pretty.. sometimes it doesn't work out that way..but, if you're really a virgin, that's cool you have come a long way. just hold it tight...too rear to find one now.... you got a nice pix. can we hook up? :-)
Re: aa by tosyne2much(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nedu09:
Hey pretty.. sometimes it doesn't work out that way..but, if you're really a virgin, that's cool you have come a long way. just hold it tight...too rear to find one now.... your got a nice pix. can we hook up? :-)
Waaaaat ?!!! Hook up with my babe? shocked
Re: aa by Nedu09(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Waaaaat ?!!! Hook up with my babe? shocked

Aboby, no dey block him future husband nah...
Re: aa by tosyne2much(m): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nedu09:

Aboby, no dey block him future husband nah...
Make I no block am shey? cheesy
Re: aa by Nedu09(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Make I no block am shey? cheesy

freestyle am for me abeg.
Re: aa by Soulz22(m): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Don't be deceived when guys make all sort of derogatory remarks about virgin ladies.. These guys are only deceiving you that they don't care at the expense of their lustful desire

If possible, these same men will even watch out for virgins when they want to marry.. The bitter truth is that 95% of guys who say virginity is nothing to them are only saying that because they want to satisfy their joysticks cheesy

And you think you've spoken the truth?
Who needs a virgin?
For what??
What's the value in matrimony?

My choice is simple
Know how to be a wife .
Whether virgin or not ,
I prefer the later though
Re: aa by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:
if I should be a virgin,why can't I marry a Virgin?...and vice versa!

#teamvirgin!
if u will agree to marry me dat means u are getting married to a virgin abi na saint, jst say yes and am all urs wink
Re: aa by tosyne2much(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Soulz22:

And you think you've spoken the truth? Who needs a virgin? For what?? What's the value in matrimony?
My choice is simple Know how to be a wife . Whether virgin or not , I prefer the later though
I don hear u oooo
Re: aa by leaderWills(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh! I want a virgin....man smiley
hope u r ready for 0.5sec sex for @least 2years.
Re: aa by ifitumiojo(f): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
Virginity is not overrated point of correction!its a good thing to be reckoned with!it takes self control and discipline!most of u complaining abt pride and all dt,uv nt meet d right virgin,if u do ,u will know they are angels
Re: aa by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
leaderWills:
hope u r ready for 0.5sec sex for @least 2years.
Nice try wink He can learn an improve himself,same as with anything.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was good from the start tongue
Re: aa by demzylahot(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
repogirl:
ten bottles of this guy's favourite beer for him please.
console thyself
Re: aa by repogirl(f): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
demzylahot:

console thyself
delude yourself.
Re: aa by Cholls(m): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
repogirl:
delude yourself.
Re: aa by refiner(f): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
Timothychima:
if u will agree to marry me dat means u are getting married to a virgin abi na saint, jst say yes and am all urs wink

lol!undecided
Re: aa by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
What if to say na me disvirgin my thing myself be4 marriage? Consider ppl like us and ask yr question again grin
Re: aa by KingRex1(m): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Virginity is overrated!
Re: aa by abimic(m): 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
ifitumiojo:
Virginity is not overrated point of correction!its a good thing to be reckoned with!it takes self control and discipline!most of u complaining abt pride and all dt,uv nt meet d right virgin,if u do ,u will know they are angels
Are there right and wrong virgins?
This is serious, thought virgins are virgins and by right or wrong, hope u never meant character as there are two sides to everything! Even a good thing has its other side! From your standpoint, I'm pretty sure u are a good virgin!
Re: aa by Odogwu007: 7:39am On Mar 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Don't be deceived when guys make all sort of derogatory remarks about virgin ladies.. These guys are only deceiving you that they don't care at the expense of their konji-fied assignment

If possible it were possible for these same men to go in search virgin when they want to settle down, they would.. The bitter truth is that 95% of guys who say virginity is nothing to them are only saying that because they want to satisfy their joysticks cheesy

Though, there's no guarantee that a virgin lady will make a good wife but the way people talk bad about virgin ladies is somehow, so don't be swayed by all these "I want an experienced lady" bla bla bla
You like to generalize, just speak for yourself sir, because you do not know the next man's heart. Only God knows.
Re: aa by tosyne2much(m): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2016
Odogwu007:

You like to generalize, just speak for yourself sir, because you do not know the next man's heart. Only God knows.
Bro, let's stop deceiving ourselves.. This is not the matter of "I should speak for myself
Re: aa by ifitumiojo(f): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2016
abimic:

Are there right and wrong virgins?
This is serious, thought virgins are virgins and by right or wrong, hope u never meant character as there are two sides to everything! Even a good thing has its other side! From your standpoint, I'm pretty sure u are a good virgin!
. Lolz,pls I did not say so oh
Re: aa by Odogwu007: 2:44am On Mar 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, let's stop deceiving ourselves.. This is not the matter of "I should speak for myself
The thread is not meant for it yes. But still, don't speak for all men. Its a wrong to induce
Re: aa by millyajay(f): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=millyajay post=44213676]AA

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help / Do Women Really Care About The Size Of Your D*ck? / Horse Attempted To Rape A Police Officer In USA - PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.