Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:32 PM

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange - Business To Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange (110094 Views)

Please Who Can Help Me Withdraw From A Limited Paypal. / Virtual Credit Cards *VCC* For Paypal Verification %100 / Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Edetson(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
What will it cost me to get a verified paypal account, not from US...?
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Edetson:
What will it cost me to get a verified paypal account, not from US...?

Which country's PayPal account?
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
Fiverr, freelancer, upwork withdrawal (instant payment in naira)
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by bemagnify: 5:50am On Apr 19, 2017
Oh my God..... Thanks iyemik for working on my PayPal account. My account is no more limited, indeed you are a blessing to this generation. I really appreciate you bro, your expertise in handling PayPal related issues is out of this world. I da even wonder weda u PayPal staff lolz.... Thanks boss over legit one kill u.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by online4g: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
Thnak you very much, you helped me purchased a course online,am very grateful to you@iyemik

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
bemagnify:
Oh my God..... Thanks iyemik for working on my PayPal account. My account is no more limited, indeed you are a blessing to this generation. I really appreciate you bro, your expertise in handling PayPal related issues is out of this world. I da even wonder weda u PayPal staff lolz.... Thanks boss over legit one kill u.

online4g:
Thnak you very much, you helped me purchased a course online,am very grateful to you@iyemik

Thanks for working with us
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 5:36am On May 04, 2017
Iyemik:
Withdraw from your Limited Paypal Account (fees varies)

Paypal VCC & VBA (expuse code is instantly provided after purchase)

New Verified PayPal Account (100% verified)

Contact US on
Skype: iyemik Email: iyemik247@gmail.com Whatsapp: +2349080664504

Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by seotraffiker(m): 12:08pm On May 13, 2017
I really love the service render by IYEMIk. he did a limited PayPal account withdrawal successfully and carry me along with the full process. I highly recommend his services to anyone who may need it. Thanks very much.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by talk214: 12:14pm On May 13, 2017
Iyemik:

What is your Rate?
I have $68 that i want to withdraw on fiverr today.
Please, reply me
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by megatran(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2017
seotraffiker:
I really love the service render by IYEMIk. he did a limited PayPal account withdrawal successfully and carry me along with the full process. I highly recommend his services to anyone who may need it. Thanks very much.
Could you whatsapp me on 08101098212 Pls. I need to discuss with you on something
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 1:29pm On May 14, 2017
seotraffiker:

It was great working with you. Thanks for the review

talk214:

What is your Rate?
I have $68 that i want to withdraw on fiverr today.
Please, reply me

Is the funds still available? Below $100 is $335/$
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by talk214: 2:22pm On May 14, 2017
Iyemik:

It was great working with you. Thanks for the review

Is the funds still available? Below $100 is $335/$
Is available now.
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 3:29pm On May 14, 2017
talk214:

Is available now.

Contact US on
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by talk214: 6:43pm On May 14, 2017
Iyemik:

Contact US on

I just forwarded a mail to you.
I will be expecting your reply
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by talk214: 9:43pm On May 14, 2017
Iyemik:

Contact US on

Thank you man,
You are a good business man, i will use you again

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 2:03am On May 16, 2017
talk214:

Thank you man,
You are a good business man, i will use you again

Look forward to work with you again. Thank you
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Demolavoices(m): 10:47pm On May 28, 2017
Hi op,

I have two US PayPal account with different problems.

The first one can't receive money. Email and phone verified. Attached is the screenshot of the error message it shows when someone wanted to transfer money to me using family and friends.

The problem of the second one is that it keeps showing that my email is unconfirmed even after confirming it uncountable times. And I still don't how to go about it.

Please can you suggest possible solutions to this?

And is it safe to contact customer care about it. Remember, I'm a Nigerian operating a US account.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by calaohuru(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2017
How much is verified Senegal PayPal?
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by djdoxxx(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2017
Iyemik:

Which country's PayPal account?
sup bro?

Can you help load money into my PayPal account from Nigeria?
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 11:09am On May 30, 2017
Demolavoices:
Hi op,

I have two US PayPal account with different problems.

The first one can't receive money. Email and phone verified. Attached is the screenshot of the error message it shows when someone wanted to transfer money to me using family and friends.

The problem of the second one is that it keeps showing that my email is unconfirmed even after confirming it uncountable times. And I still don't how to go about it.

Please can you suggest possible solutions to this?

And is it safe to contact customer care about it. Remember, I'm a Nigerian operating a US account.

Thanks in advance.

About the first account, if your account isn't limited then the issue is from the sender's paypal account.

On the second account, log out of the account and clear your browser cache and cookies.

calaohuru:
How much is verified Senegal PayPal?

I've replied your whatsapp messages

djdoxxx:
sup bro?

Can you help load money into my PayPal account from Nigeria?

Yes, please call or send a pm/mail
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Iyemik:
Withdraw from your Limited Paypal Account (fees varies)

Paypal VCC & VBA (expuse code is instantly provided after purchase)

New Verified PayPal Account (100% verified)

Contact US on

Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Whizzcute(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
$25 Itunes Card For Sale At Affordable Price 07067159375
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Jalal:
This guy is the best when it comes to PayPal issues, he restored my PayPal limited since 2007! Very professional and timely.
Please how can one go about transferring money from their PayPal into their bank account?
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Sammeyd:

*MASTER CARD FOR PAYPAL VERIFICATION

Call/whatsapp: 08100585820

Deal with Sammeyd at your own RISK
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Iyemik:

Deal with Sammeyd at your own RISK
You can deal with me and go to bed.

I will deliver without issue.

Asterisk my moniker... Sammeyd.
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Sammeyd:

You can deal with me and go to bed.

I will deliver without issue.

Asterisk my moniker... Sammeyd.

Stop advertising on this thread. You can create yours.

This is my last reply to you.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by guru01(m): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hi, I have a limited PayPal account which has some USD in it between 30-60$ its been few weeks since I last accessed it.
I will like to sell the account.
Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by larosa1: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Satisfied customer here.

Iyemik opened a HK Paypal on my behalf a few weeks back. The feedback, info and delivery was professional all the way. Quite Impressive.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange by ugbengasin34: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Folks Visit

WWW.MALOOFX.COM

Not only do they bring you information from the parallel/black market rates across 3 cities (Abuja, Lagos & PH) in Nigeria, they also show you the comparison of the rates in the Diaspora( Abroad folks).

Have fun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (43) (Reply)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.