₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,252,443 members, 4,933,737 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2019 at 01:36 PM

Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange (57708 Views)

Please Who Can Help Me Withdraw From A Limited Paypal. / Virtual Credit Cards *VCC* For Paypal Verification %100 / Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by hotdealz(m): 10:27pm On Mar 12
Wow!

This iyemik guy is a magician o! grin

He just helped me withdrew about $900 which was trapped in one of my PayPal accounts. Choi, Iyanu mashele!

Not all Nigerians can be trusted with money, but with iyemik, Even your life savings is more safe with him than with you, Lolz!

Honestly, I rate him 10/10. Dude is very reliable. He knows what he is doing and does it excellently well.

4 Likes

Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by Debramaye(f): 1:46pm On Mar 14
I have United States PayPal with Bal of $65 in it but limited... Can you help out maybe? And can I get your email
Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 7:02pm On Mar 14
hotdealz:
Wow!

This iyemik guy is a magician o! grin

He just helped me withdrew about $900 which was trapped in one of my PayPal accounts. Choi, Iyanu mashele!

Not all Nigerians can be trusted with money, but with iyemik, Even your life savings is more safe with him than with you, Lolz!

Honestly, I rate him 10/10. Dude is very reliable. He knows what he is doing and does it excellently well.

grin grin grin

It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for the patience and review.

Debramaye:
I have United States PayPal with Bal of $65 in it but limited... Can you help out maybe? And can I get your email

Hello, The account can be work on if it is eligible for withdrawal. You can send an email to iyemik247@gmail.com
Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by Debramaye(f): 11:34pm On Mar 14
Iyemik:

grin grin grin

It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for the patience and review.

Hello, The account can be work on if it is eligible for withdrawal. You can send an email to iyemik247@gmail.com
yes it is eligible for withdrawal, I will email you
Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by Adinije(f): 8:47pm On Apr 17
@Iyemik, how far with my own?
Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by itzoluwadem: 10:49pm On Apr 25
i recommended this guy to any body is fast and his rate is cool keep up bro
Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 12:52pm On Apr 27
Adinije:
@Iyemik, how far with my own?

I'll send an update soon.

itzoluwadem:
i recommended this guy to any body is fast and his rate is cool keep up bro

It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks
Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by louispdulac: 1:23pm On Apr 27
Thank you very much for helping me withdraw my money. 100% satisfied with the service, very professional and patient.

I recommend Iyemik to anyone who has trouble withdrawing money from PayPal this man is a genius grin grin 10/10
Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by bobojoshua(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27
60% OFF PROMO.

Get the full features PayPal account that can do the following at a discounted rate of 60%.

1. Sends and receive funds as FNF and GNS.

2. Have a SPECIAL feature of withdrawing to your Naija bank account.

3. 1 year free premium VPN

4. Foreign bank account linked to your PayPal.

The 60% discount is just for this month.

Price: 4k.

Whatsapp: 0-8-079789960

OR

Email: koolnownow@gmail.com
Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 7:05am On Apr 29
louispdulac:
Thank you very much for helping me withdraw my money. 100% satisfied with the service, very professional and patient.

I recommend Iyemik to anyone who has trouble withdrawing money from PayPal this man is a genius grin grin 10/10

Thank you. I appreciate working with you.

bobojoshua:

60% OFF PROMO.

Get the full features PayPal account that can do the following at a discounted rate of 60%.

Keep hawking grin
Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 7:16am On Apr 29
$45k bitcoin is needed at #358/$. There is no minimum acceptable quantity.
Contact me on whatsapp for instant deal.
Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by Adinije(f): 11:00am On Apr 29
Iyemik:

I'll send an update soon.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks
Ok, I'm waiting
Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by kutifunds(m): 6:46am On May 02
Iyemik please I have south african account with 267usd that has passed 180 days and another kenyan that has passed 180 too.

Can it be operated?
Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 4:24pm On May 04
kutifunds:
Iyemik please I have south african account with 267usd that has passed 180 days and another kenyan that has passed 180 too.

Can it be operated?

Hi........ Send a message
Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by kutifunds(m): 8:50am On May 05
Iyemik:

Hi........ Send a message
Have done that since..no reply
Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by timitayo77: 7:20am On May 09
Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by isaac9ja: 8:43am On May 09
Sir, please I sent you a mail yesterday, still waiting for your feedback.

okonisaac@yahoo.com
Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by timiyoyo55: 7:35pm On May 11
OkeOladimeji:
22 days counting you are yet to start working on my order...it takes 3/days plus to get a simple response from you and no improvement in response to queries...since I can find an alternative now...I am considering using another person...

Its a service with a payment so stop treating customers with contempt!
Bro, pls is there any other person that's doing or offering this service of removing and transferring funds from restricted paypal accounts you know of and can vouch for on nairaland? Please recommend one or more of them for me timiyoyo55@yahoo.com. I will really appreciate it.
Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by Iyemik: 7:48pm On May 11
kutifunds:

Have done that since..no reply

I have read and replied all messages.

isaac9ja:
Sir, please I sent you a mail yesterday, still waiting for your feedback.

okonisaac@yahoo.com

Hello........ I have replied your email

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by Adinije(f): 6:21pm On May 15
Iyemik:

I have read and replied all messages.

Hello........ I have replied your email
I am still waiting oooo
Please just let me know what's going on. If you can't do it, just let me know.
Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by SilentVboy: 10:54pm On May 17
timiyoyo55:

Bro, pls is there any other person that's doing or offering this service of removing and transferring funds from restricted paypal accounts you know of and can vouch for on nairaland? Please recommend one or more of them for me timiyoyo55@yahoo.com. I will really appreciate it.
Check your email bro.
Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by Abisinuolaorex(f): 4:41am On May 18

Re: Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account || Sell Bitcoin-Payoneer || iyemikEXchange by bobojoshua(m): 5:35pm On May 18
Get the full features PayPal account that can do the following at a discounted rate.

1. Sends and receive funds as FNF and GNS.

2. Have a SPECIAL feature of withdrawing to your Naija bank account.

3. 1 year free premium VPN

4. Foreign bank account linked to your PayPal.

Price: 2k

Bank name: Guaranty Trust Bank.

Account Number: 0048033447

Pay the sum of 2k to the bank details above and send payment proof to the contacts below:
Whatsapp: 0-8-079789960

OR

Email: koolnownow@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Send Money from Nigeria to US? / Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs / Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.