Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:10 PM

She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? (2649 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by omron(m): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Good day Romance landers
Hope we had a wonderful Easter Celebration
I don come again ooo I need advice
There is this girl i met on MTN phone chat about 7 Years ago that was in the year 2009
We started chatting and dating,
We moved to different social media to connect like Facebook, badooo, Eskimi, Mobo free, WhatsApp, 2go,palm chat, twitter etc
She has been a wonderful friend since i Know her and she has never been rude to me and she has never demand anything from me whatsoever
Even times without numbers she does send recharge cars to me when I dnt have chance to go out and buy.
The most funniest thing is we never met one on one before since we started chatting since 2009
But three days ago we planned to meet ourselves
She is a serving corper now about to round up.
While am a 7th year graduate working.
Though we are far am in lagos and she is in Nassarawa state.
And I have vowed to go and visit her for the first time this coming Friday.
But this morning when we were chatting I told her I don't have place to stay if I come that I dnt mind if she can accommodate me in her Lodge and she said no, then I told her I will book an hotel for that two days and I told her frankly dat she won't see me and leave me alone in the hotel room so as not to feel bored and that we have time to discuss about how our relationship will work out and she gave me a condition
That if she will stay with me in the hotel room that there will be no SEX.... At first I was dumbfounded and I dnt know what to say or tell her
I began to think within me that how will a guy travel about 9 hours journey to meet a girl and there won't be sex even to compensate the guy for his effort..... Though am not sex freaked like that but at least it's part of life
She has already told me no sex..
I now want to ask dat such kind situation can u advise me to still embark on such journey?
whays the big deal catching fun?
just asking because its very confusing to me.
I dont even know why most Girls (Nigerian girls especially) see sex as a very big gift to their boyfriend.
the man you take as boyfriend loses his money to take you out
the man you take as boyfriend loses his money to buy you some gifts and recharge cards
he calls you almost everyday and yet when it comes to that special thing they need from you (which you even enjoy), you start giving excuses.
I'M CONFUSED and I need a very good advice from Romance landers if I should embark on such journey but to be sincere I really love this girl and she want us to marry.... Thanx
Pls nobody should insult me
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
I feel like telling u "wahka" but make I just keep quiet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by Smellymouth: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
This is what you should tell her::::::::

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by emenas(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
go fvck a transformer!!!

1 Like

Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by Aieboocaar(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
so u planning to go nassawa just for knacks guy d witches in ur village are taking turns to fart on ur picture
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
So u juz want to go there to fvck? angry
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by Smellymouth: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
emenas:
go fvck a transformer!!!

cheesy shocked person fit fvck transformer??

2 Likes

Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by Melahou(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
so since 2009 till now you don't have a girl friend abi

sex should not be an issue after all you are going to visit
and not to have SEX

so go and visit and leave compensation alone
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by omron(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
KashyBaby:
So u juz want to go there to fvck? angry
that is not my main goal but at least it's part of relationship u should know that I believe u are matured too
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
omron:
Good day Romance landers
There is this girl i met on MTN phone chat about 7 Years ago that was in the year 2009
We moved to different social media to connect like Facebook, badooo, Eskimi, Mobo free, WhatsApp, 2go,palm chat, twitter etc
She has been a wonderful friend since i Know her and she has never been rude to me and she has never demand anything from me whatsoever
Even times without numbers she does send recharge cars to me when I dnt have chance to go out and buy.
The most funniest thing is we never met one on one before since we started chatting since 2009
But this morning when we were chatting I told her I don't have place to stay if I come that I dnt mind if she can accommodate me in her Lodge and she said no, then I told her I will book an hotel for that two days and I told her frankly dat she won't see me and leave me alone in the hotel room so as not to feel bored and that we have time to discuss about how our relationship will work out and she gave me a condition
That if she will stay with me in the hotel room that there will be no SEX.... At first I was dumbfounded and I dnt know what to say or tell her
I began to think within me that how will a guy travel about 9 hours journey to meet a girl and there won't be sex even to compensate the guy for his effort.....
I now want to ask dat such kind situation can u advise me to still embark on such fruitless journey?
I dont even know why most Girls (Nigerian girls especially) see sex as a very big gift to their boyfriend.
the man you take as boyfriend loses his money to buy you some gifts and recharge cards
he calls you almost everyday and yet when it comes to that special thing they need from you (which you even enjoy), you start giving excuses.
I'M CONFUSED and I need a very good advice from Romance landers if I should embark on such journey but to be sincere I really love this girl and she want us to marry.... Thanx
Must sex be involved? well, you should exercise patience but make sure u get in there before marrying o cos we don't want you opening a thread about Marrying a Cold Fish. sad
omron:
Good day Romance landers
I began to think within me that how will a guy travel about 9 hours journey to meet a girl and there won't be sex even to compensate the guy for his effort.....
I now want to ask dat such kind situation can u advise me to still embark on such fruitless journey?
Must sex be involved? well, you should exercise patience but make sure u get in there before marrying o cos we don't want you opening a thread about Marrying a Cold Fish.
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by omron(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Melahou:

and not to have SEX

tanx for your opinion
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Melahou:

and not to have SEX

Don't mind the p***y depraved guy.
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
omron:
that is not my main goal but at least it's part of relationship u should know that I believe u are matured too

Yeaaah but since she said no, why is it hard for u to understand that? shocked go and find someone who can knock u down in bed...definitely u shud learn how to "respect" others decision..
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by jessysparkles(f): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
u never said anything bad about her since u both have known eachoda 4 a long time now which is long enough 4 u 2 know d type of girl she is. she might not want u guys 2 v sex 4 d 1st time u r seeing or maybe its a no sex till after marriage tins u just nid 2 b sure of wt r choice is. I will also advise u respect her decision. or r u just going dr 4 sex??
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by omron(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yeaaah but since she said no, why is it hard for u to understand that? shocked go and find someone who can knock u down in bed...definitely u shud learn how to "respect" others decision..
Hmmm
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by saintmark88(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
All the time u guys av been dating, haven't u ever engaged her in a phone or sex chat??
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
omron:
Vaseline is your Friend grin
omron:
Vaseline is your Friend
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
You want her to füçk you on a first visit Go fuçk pillow..mtcheeeew
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by omron(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
jessysparkles:
u never said anything bad about her since u both have known eachoda 4 a long time now which is long enough 4 u 2 know d type of girl she is. she might not want u guys 2 v sex 4 d 1st time u r seeing or maybe its a no sex till after marriage tins u just nid 2 b sure of wt r choice is. I will also advise u respect her decision. or r u just going dr 4 sex??
Tanx for your opinion
Sex is not a big deal
To me

But u shud know it's part of life not a priority
Though I believe if a lady whom u date claims to love u and is matured I see nothing bad there
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by omron(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
Angelberry:
angelberry I said no insult......... Lolzzzzzz grin
Angelberry:
angelberry I said no insult......... Lolzzzzzz
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
omron:
angelberry I said no insult......... Lolzzzzzz ;Dangelberry I said no insult......... Lolzzzzzz
Sorry I didn't that part...
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by omron(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
saintmark88:
All the time u guys av been dating, haven't u ever engaged her in a phone or sex chat??
I never do dat cos I hate sex chat stuff
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by Luckylee(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by jessysparkles(f): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
omron:

Tanx for your opinion
Sex is not a big deal
To me

But u shud know it's part of life not a priority
Though I believe if a lady whom u date claims to love u and is matured I see nothing bad there

her view might b different 4rm urs she might not want 2 rush into it immediately. just take it easy with her cus a good girl s hard 2 find
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by ifitumiojo(f): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
Change your mentality!christ is coming soon!repent!sex should nt b a priority!have you ever asked wht youl b doing if ur married?
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by saintmark88(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
omron:
I never do dat cos I hate sex chat stuff

Maybe u should start, tht way wen u travel der, u know ur going der to just ice the cake u have baked already, op no travel der say u no get assurance to lash O........ E no go funny O,
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by omron(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
ifitumiojo:
Change your mentality!christ is coming soon!repent!sex should nt b a priority!have you ever asked wht youl b doing if ur married?
school girl tanx Jaree.. Though I told her am not after her body but for whom she is but am just thinking of d stress of traveling down without dat tin to calm your stress down hope u get what I mean
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by Tallesty1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
In all honesty, I cannot visit a woman, spend a night and still come back with wetin I carry go. #Impossible.

@OP, do you expect her to say "Yes we'll Bleep"? Go there and be a man.
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by omron(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
saintmark88:

Maybe u should start, tht way wen u travel der, u know ur going der to just ice the cake u have baked already, op no travel der say u no get assurance to lash O........ E no go funny O,
thanx my real gee... For your opinion
I don hear u
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by Sunnymatey(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
1st time or not, wat matters most is love.
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by ogunronbi18(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
Den use juju it work wella.....i had used it for 4-5 babe
Re: She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do? by ogunronbi18(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Den use juju it work wella......if u caught, do u knw hw much u gonna spend it jail?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Photo Of A Girl With Torn Pants That Has Got Everyone Talking [ / Guys Pls Stop Making This Mistake With Gals. / Guy Man.... Hahahahahahahahahaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.