Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Virgin Hair Fertilizer - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Virgin Hair Fertilizer (17901 Views)

Funmi Virgin Hair Promo / Rhema Virgin Hair / U.S.A. Virgin Hair Company Is Coming To Nigeria This November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Hair Fertilizer by ghettochyk(f): 4:33am On Jul 27, 2009
Anyone on her tried it? did you see any significant increase in your hair's growth? please share your experience with this product. i got a tube here staring at me. i'm kinda concerned about using it since it contains petrolatum as part of its ingredients.
thanks!
Re: Virgin Hair Fertilizer by oyinda3(f): 5:16am On Jul 27, 2009
ah ghettochyk long time. lol

anyways, i will say ditch it. i used it b4 when a friend recommended it. it has sulfur it it and will tingle your scalp to increase blood circulation. this is where the "growth" comes from i guess. but on the other hand, it causes build up and won't let ur scalp breathe so you have to wash your head more frequently.

overall, it doesn't work grin
Re: Virgin Hair Fertilizer by ikamefa(f): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2009
oyinda.:

overall, it doesn't work grin

don't agree with this part of ur post, for those with severe cases of dandruff ,itchy scalp it works like magic

oyinda.:

it causes build up and won't let ur scalp breathe so[b] you have to wash your head more frequently.[/b]

of course to maintain and grow a healthy head of hair one has to wash and maintain ones hair frequently

@ topic i'll say use it and form your own opinions cheesy
Re: Virgin Hair Fertilizer by oyinda3(f): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2009
ikamefa:

of course to maintain and grow a healthy head of hair one has to wash and maintain ones hair frequently

frequent washing is not recommended for our type of hair. it strips the hair of oils and all that. and our hair doesn't produce enough oils to begin with
Re: Virgin Hair Fertilizer by MrCrackles(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2009
I fucking thought i was seeing VAGINA fertilizer up there! shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Virgin Hair Fertilizer by oyinda3(f): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2009
so what's ur obsession with janelle monae?
Re: Virgin Hair Fertilizer by MrCrackles(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2009
oyinda.:

so what's ur obsession with janelle monae?

It is more than obsession. . . . lipsrsealed wink
Re: Virgin Hair Fertilizer by oyinda3(f): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2009
yea i noticed. it has reached critical level i must say. i was mentioning in another thread that something needs to be done about it. lol
have u met her?
Re: Virgin Hair Fertilizer by ikamefa(f): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2009
oyinda.:

frequent washing is not recommended for our type of hair. it strips the hair of oils and all that. and our hair doesn't produce enough oils to begin with

oh so one must now provide a conducive atmosphere for  "students" and all sorts cos one cant wash frequently?

that not washing frequently thingy is just a general rule, as a black woman do what ever works for your hair Q.E.D grin grin

MrCrackles:

I fucking thought i was seeing VAGINA fertilizer up there! shocked grin

that product is coming out soon " grin "
Re: Virgin Hair Fertilizer by MrCrackles(m): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2009
ikamefa:

shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: Virgin Hair Fertilizer by MrCrackles(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2009
oyinda.:

yea i noticed. it has reached critical level i must say. i was mentioning in another thread that something needs to be done about it. lol
have u met her?

Not at any critical level. . . what is your business with me and her?
Are you jealous and why are you checking my profile? angry grin
Re: Virgin Hair Fertilizer by oyinda3(f): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2009
lol. no o i just saw people calling u brash and decided to look in ur profile if i will find an answer there. instead i saw monae. n am sure i've seen her there before but didn't remember it was u.

ikamefa:

oh so one must now provide a conducive atmosphere for  "students" and all sorts cos one cant wash frequently?

that not washing frequently thingy is just a general rule, as a black woman do what ever works for your hair Q.E.D grin grin

scalp and hair are two different things. if u can wash your scalp (i'm sure the virgin fertilizer causes build up on the scalp) without letting the shampoo on ur hair too much then go for it i guess. frequent shampooing is bad for the hair. unless you have oily scalp/ oily hair which most blacks don't have.

yea whatever works for u i guess  tongue cheesy
Re: Virgin Hair Fertilizer by Miracle0403(f): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
But does it make the hair grow like magic? i can always use coconut oit to moist my hair

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search / Youngest Male Models In Town.(See Picture) / Contestants Of Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2019 Pageant ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.