Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. (33266 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident / President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix / President Buhari Leaves For US For UN Assembly, Also To Visit London - Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by Aroh48(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Timothychima:
always traveling without bringing back any reasonable solution to d zoo called Nigeria.. Keep traveling until u die for plane crash one day angry
Plane crash,guy you bad oooo!
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by phenom57(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Going to the US for the second time in less than 1yr.
I fear for this regime
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by chichriso: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Bye Bye Papa Bubu
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by GiantParrot(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
These leaders still don't know how and when to prioritize. Nuclear security summit. Lol.

aresa:
Finally we have a fully engaged and strong leader looking out for our interest.

Our leadership role in Africa is fully restored and presence on the international stage is very welcomed..

Nuclear energy and renewable energy is the future and if we are willing to tap nuclear energy, this nuclear energy with all the major players from policy makers to suppliers is the place to be..

Sai PMB

Sai Nigeria..

It will be interesting to know how much you're paid per post. I bet the rates are damn good, considering the kind of odd stuff you write.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by oluwaahmed: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
D gworo dollared will soon go 2 Mars very soon.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by free13: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
With all the problems at home. angry
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by abeniagbon(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Many thought he was going for a nuclear meeting but no body have comment that he was going to the united state to lay up a warning for donald trump. For the insult he pass to our president buhari over a speech blunder.
LoL
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by ped007(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by aresa: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
President Muhammadu Buhari would depart Abuja for Washington DC, capital of the United States of America on Wednesday for the 4th Nuclear Security Summit.

Last time I checked, Nigeria has nothing related with nuclear Energy...What's with this senile man and traveling??...You would think Plans would be in motion to impeach the illiterate dictator but reverse is the case when the vast majority of Nigeria's citizenry are Zombies in monkey forms...

1. We have a whole lot to do with Nuclear energy.

2. We have a Nuclear reactor in Nigeria @ Ahmadu Bello University

3.W e have the Nigerian Atomic Energy Commission, NAEC wit the President as the Chairman

4. We have 5 Nuclear Energy research centers in Nigeria

5. More recently, in April 2015, Nigeria began talks with Russia's state-owned Rosatom to collaborate on the design, construction and operation of four nuclear power plants by 2035.

6. We already have 2 locations for Nuclear power plants, 1 in Kogi and the other in Akwa Ibom

7. The head of world Nuclear Energy Commission was in Nigeria a few weeks ago and it wasn't by accident.

This is the problem with you wailers and ipoD anti Nigerian elements, you just wail and wail ignorantly when in fact you don't even know jack about your own country. How do you even object to what you know nothing about?

We laugh and clown you people because of your ignorance and stupidity, but it's very hard not to feel sorry for you people at the same time.

This Nuclear summit is a must attend summit for Nigeria and the president if we really are serious about Nuclear energy and stable electricity..

We have to show serious interest and be taken seriously or we get blocked and denied by Nuclear powers who are not interested in our development or other reasons like they did to Iran.

You have to confront the policy makes, make your case, attend this kind of summit where the policy makers and Nuclear energy plant builders and suppliers converge. This is the place to be and thank God we have a president who's actively engaged to look out for our interest.

I know I'm wasting my time going back and forth with perpetual ignorants and anti Nigerian elements, but somebody got to school you people...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by aresa: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
[s]
GiantParrot:

These leaders still don't know how and when to prioritize. Nuclear security summit. Lol.

It will be interesting to know how much you're paid per post. I bet the rates are damn good, considering the kind of odd stuff you write.
[/s]

The fact that they pay you to act stupid and say dumb shit on the internet doesn't mean they pay other people to lecture you ignorants.....
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by ajebuter(f): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
aresa:
Finally we have a fully engaged and strong leader looking out for our interest.

Our leadership role in Africa is fully restored and presence on the international stage is very welcomed..

Nuclear energy and renewable energy is the future and if we are willing to tap nuclear energy, this nuclear energy with all the major players from policy makers to suppliers is the place to be..

Sai PMB

Sai Nigeria..

You don wake up abi? You no get shame?

I need not tell you who this is, so we could start again..

Oya, come up with IPoB youth mantra. - am waiting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by Kennitrust(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Oga na booked o, no book
thank you mr lecturer. Atleas, i ve learned.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by Mistermamus(m): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
aresa:

lmao @ #IpODZombie denying his own identity.... shame on you...
igbo person dey bear mamus? U be real phool

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by Dklef(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lord have mercy!!!
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by ajebuter(f): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
onatisi:

He is going to beg Obama to make 1dollar equal to 1 naira

Hopefully while waiting for Obama's autograph, Donald Trump will be on his way to get coffee and meet PMB

That way, the american crazy man wouldgladly tell him what we think about him back home.. Well except his zombies sha grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by aresa: 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
[s]
ajebuter:

You don wake up abi? You no get shame?

I need not tell you who this is, so we could start again..

Oya, come up with IPoB youth mantra. - am waiting.
[/s]

IPoD losers and anti Nigerian elements bore me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by Bosc(m): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
I'm wondering what will be the economic value of this journey (meeting) to Nigeria(ns). If the benefits of this trip cannot be quantified with the toatal cost of the trip, then his going there does not have any meaning.

#ContinueJunketingBaba.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by aresa: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
[s]
Mistermamus:
igbo person dey bear mamus? U be real phool
[/s]

#IPoDlosers#Zombies and anti nigerian elements bore me..
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by onatisi(m): 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
ajebuter:

Hopefully while waiting for Obama's autograph, Donald Trump will be on his way to get coffee and meet PMB

That way, the american crazy man wouldgladly tell him what we think about him back home.. Well except his zombies sha grin grin

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by ajebuter(f): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

IPoD losers and anti Nigerian elements bore me..

Soo ya? Make we start again?

In yoruba, if you can..

Shebi omo yoruba lo pe ara e?

Oya, je ka bere to ba to bee!

Waiting for your response in yoruba if you dare..

You know I get your time, as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by aresa: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
[s]
ajebuter:

Soo ya? Make we start again?

In yoruba, if you can..

Shebi omo yoruba lo pe ara e?

Oya, je ka bere to ba to bee!

Waiting for your response in yoruba if you dare..

You know I get your time, as usual
[/s]

#IPoDlosers#Zombies and anti nigerian elements bore me.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Credible leadership is new to you and you can not relate to anything beyond looting and sharing GEJ style. This is the only brand of governance you ipOD losers know and understand...

Lol... mr passingshot.... u are also a looter and a con artist... if not, you wont b supporting thieves....

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by ajebuter(f): 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Is that all you could come up with? Ipob youth again? No new line?

Omo atoko wa bale je, akidanidani, amukumeko, alailopolo, opnu ayirada, omo abiipabe, alajeki, eru gambari, olopolo dudu.

Oya, cry to OP and run like a crybaby you are.

You keep labelling everybody Ipob youth while you cannot even utter just one word in yoruba language that you claim as your language.

Everybody can you see the fraud and arindin of this boy?

Won gbe e ra ina rara ni kekere, be ni ko si foto agba nile yin.

Omo eeran amukumeko...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by jude90(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
let him travel joor after all he has been here for a while now. he need it so much.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by ajebuter(f): 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Oya , tete saare lo ba OP ko lo fejo sun oh

O tun mu ojo month ole ni abi bawo?

Crybaby! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by GiantParrot(m): 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

The fact that they pay you to act stupid and say dumb shit on the internet doesn't mean they pay other people to lecture you ignorants.....

Very funny. With the direction the economy is going, you may not have this job for long. Hope you're saving.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by aresa: 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
[s]
ajebuter:

Is that all you could come up with? Ipob youth again? No new line?

Omo atoko wa bale je, akidanidani, amukumeko, alailopolo, opnu ayirada, omo abiipabe, alajeki, eru gambari, olopolo dudu.

Oya, cry to OP and run like a crybaby you are.

You keep labelling everybody Ipob youth while you cannot even utter just one word in yoruba language that you claim as your language.

Everybody can you see the fraud and arindin of this boy?

Won gbe e ra ina rara ni kekere, be ni ko si foto agba nile yin.

Omo eeran amukumeko...
[/s]

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by Sanchase: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
Guy relax, Buhari is just going there to sit down and chew gworo, he will not contribute Jack to the summit and will leave there with shame and mockery as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by ajebuter(f): 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Mo palu fun e lale yi na

O te, oo dun obe , o tun fate tedi.

Ask for the translation from anyone willing to have mercy on you.

Olopolo dudu... Olopolo eja epiya
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by aresa: 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
[s]
GiantParrot:

Very funny. With the direction the economy is going, you may not have this job for long. Hope you're saving.
[/s]

lol @ ipod#PDDPHOuseofhunger bingo.... grin
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by aresa: 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
[s]
ajebuter:

Mo palu fun e lale yi na

O te, oo dun obe , o tun fate tedi.

Ask for the translation from anyone willing to have mercy on you.

Olopolo dudu... Olopolo eja epiya
[/s]

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by ajebuter(f): 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Nothing new...yawning out of boredom..

Arindin, obuko dudu, ogunfe iya agba, maalu abule... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) / Tribunal Orders Service Of Atiku’s Petition On Buhari / Tinubu Sacks Irukera (FCCPC CEO), Okoh (DG, BPE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.