Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,926 members, 7,799,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months (7426 Views)

How To Harvest, Prepare And Preserve Local Vegetable Seeds (open Pollinated) For / Cocoa Seedlings And Plantain Suckers / Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Available.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
For ur pollinated cocoa seedlings that will start to bear fruits at 18 months (T. C. series) call for booking and enquiry 08055768485
1. Is pollinated cocoa
2. Disease free cocoa seedlings
3. A very trusted hybrid cocoa seedlings
4. It will start bearing fruits at 18 months
5. Moderately resistance to infection
6. New varieties with high yielding

Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
Call for the hybrid seedlings.
Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Elysianheritage: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
@gabbyalonzo, you can go the extra mile to educate us more, for instance, tell us cost of a cocoa seedling stand, how many stands that can be planted on an acre of farmland, distance between each planted stands in metres measurement, land preparation techniques, harvest tonnage yield per acre at 18months, harvest tonnage yield at maturity etc. And other useful beneficial information that would arose the curiosity of all potential cocoa farmers.

Please do well to educate and give guidance, best wishes!

5 Likes

Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 31, 2016
Elysianheritage:
@gabbyalonzo, you can go the extra mile to educate us more, for instance, tell us cost of a cocoa seedling stand, how many stands that can be planted on an acre of farmland, distance between each planted stands in metres measurement, land preparation techniques, harvest tonnage yield per acre at 18months, harvest tonnage yield at maturity etc. And other useful beneficial information that would arose the curiosity of all potential cocoa farmers.

Please do well to educate and give guidance, best wishes!

#150 per seedling, 6 meters is advisable for intending cocoa farmers that will need the work of machinery and for the branches/truck to spread and that will make it to bear more fruits as time goes on and u can plant at 3 meter if you like some pple may want to maximize their land just divide the land u want to use by 4047meter square which is one acre, at 6m is 674 seedlings and at 3m is 1349 seedlings, LAND PREPARATION: slash your bush (some people do bush burning but one major disadvantage of it is that it destroy the organic matters of the soil) so i will advice use herbicides after that is do your pegging then HOLE DIGGING: separate the top soil from the bottom soil leave the hole for one week for it to loose after that put your top soil at the bottom of the hole mix it with dump/manure and your bottom soil to cover it after planting and make sure you carry your seedlings carefully for the tap roots not to break or twist and make sure is planted under temperal shade you may plant it in between your plantain or palm trees or leaves some tree in your farm for the shade and your harvest increases as time goes on from the 18th month (T. C. Series) is the best cocoa for farmers and intending farmers you won't regret you plant it after 18 months you start smiling to bank i assures you. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
Seedlings in one of a client farm that i raised for him you can call for seedling or pollinated pod.

Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 01, 2016
Good morning house, happy new month wish you all the best.

Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
Good evening house, ao is ur day? Still selling call for yours this T. C series is entirely different from Amazon this new variety address the challenges farmers do face with the conventional variety and the new variety is high yielding, moderately resistant and with high butter content. Just 18 months it will start fruiting.

This variety would help farmers to produce more and make
more money within a short period of time. Call 08055768485
Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Still selling call for yours 08055768485 or WhatsApp 08032237244
Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
I shake my head when i heard some people say something like i don't want to deal with this person because i don't know
whether he's a scammer Great opportunity like this are being
missed thinking that way. Some of us have been in this
business for years and have built tangible reputation that we
will not want to soil because of some small change.
So grab the opportunity while it last because farming/planting has it time. Thank you.
Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2016
Good morning house, it a new day good day to work call for booking and enquiry about the pollinated hybrid cocoa that will start fruiting at 18 months. Call 08055768485
Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
For those interested in cocoa farming this is an opportunity for you this is pollinated cocoa in just 18 months it will start bearing fruits is it not great? Call for booking and enquiry 08055768485. Thank you
Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Still selling and if you intend to set up a farm and u r in need of experience person with proven record of good return to manage it for you call this number 08055768485. Thank you

Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 07, 2016
The era of crude oil is going and a new era has come for
Nigerians, Agro business, Agro business is vast and offers
great opportunities for entrepreneurs to tap from the
opportunities within this sector. Let go into the untapped wealth in agribusiness. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 08, 2016
Good morning house, the break of the rain fall is a blessing for those that have not cleared their farm land it while it last, it may start any time from now for those who are desperately in need of it be patient hoping it will start soon, wish you well all fellow farmers. Call for ur booking and enquiry 08055768485 cocoa seedlings that bear fruits at 18 months. Thank you
Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cocoa at nursery call for booking and enquiry 08055768485, pollinated cocoa pod also available from Crin (Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria) Ibadan, get the pod and just make a nursery in ur farm then transplant it to plastic bag, nationwide delivery. Thank you

Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 10, 2016
Good morning people, happy wkend
Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by osca234: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Can you tell us about cocoa market now...what is the price like. Did u sell cocoa seeds recently?
Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Gadgetmobil(m): 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yeah tell is more in Cocoa
Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
osca234:
Can you tell us about cocoa market now...what is the price like. Did u sell cocoa seeds recently?
as of last month is #700 per kilo, per tonne is 700k
Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
Good evening house, how is ur day? do farming is the way out for Nigerian don't waste time. seedlings still selling call for urs 08055768485, WhatsApp me for booking and enquiries. Thank you
Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
this is what am saying do agribusiness is pays @32 days de watermelon.

Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2016
Good morning everyone, do cocoa farming with this hybrid cocoa (T. C. Series) in just 18 months it av start flowers and you know what after flowering in cocoa in just 18 months Do cocoa farming it pays. Call 08055768485 or whatsAp 08032237244. Happy Sunday
Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by wumss: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
can you post pictures of the fruiting plants? what is the difference between these seeds and the normal (organic ones) I understand that they weigh less and not as good?

Are you an experienced cocoa farmer?

1 Like

Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
wumss:
can you post pictures of the fruiting plants? what is the difference between these seeds and the normal (organic ones) I understand that they weigh less and not as good?

Are you an experienced cocoa farmer?
this cocoa is way different from the conventional ones the seed quality is way better than the conventional one is a seed from Crin trust me is a trusted seedlings am selling. Thank you
Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by wumss: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
sorry didn't get that what is crin? have you got samples of the seed that I can compare with the local / organic ones. Also I asked if you have experience in cocoa farming
Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2016
wumss:
sorry didn't get that what is crin? have you got samples of the seed that I can compare with the local / organic ones. Also I asked if you have experience in cocoa farming
Crin (Cocoa research institute of Nigeria) i don't av the seed with me presently because i sold some and plant some for the nursery, yes am experience in cocoa farming.
Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
Good evening house, Ao is ur day is a pity pple don't know about this series of cocoa i av received different calls about it but I assure you that you won't regret planting this series of cocoa cocoa is for the big boys @agribusiness it pays. Call 08055768485 or whatsAp 08032237244
Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Good evening house, still selling the 18 months cocoa, Call 08055768485 or whatsAp 08032237244. Thank you
Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2016
This is an improve variety of cocoa, Call 08055768485 or whatsAp 08032237244.
Re: Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 21, 2016
Good morning people, Thanks for your calls and orders. Remember, agriculture will soon be a lucrative business in Nigeria....#beinvolve

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Opportunity To Sell Your Products @ Shoprite Outlets Nationwide / Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread / Cassava Tonnage Per Hectare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.