Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,517 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ (5365 Views)

No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri / True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Rexhenrex(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
gringrin girls are not smiling... death by stoning!! the stones tho cheesy

Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by divinehand2003(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lol
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Pheals(f): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2016

actually it's guys that cheat ...most . . This photo is a prove !! The gal was some one like me ... I will Stone him like apostle Stephen

Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by ClassCaptain(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
This is the end
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
What if she stones u from behind and finds out that its not even you but just looked like you from back.

1 Like

Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Rexhenrex(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

lmao...wickedness in high places that could be his niece hahaha
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Pheals(f): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lmao...wickedness in high places that could be his niece hahaha

so the guy act ...is not wickedness undecided

Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Rexhenrex(m): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:
This is the end
end indeed no time to waste time
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by ATMC(f): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
I don't want to witness this!
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by naijaboiy: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pheals:

[/b]

[b]Abeg keep quiet. Did every guy you date cheat on you?

You girls will just pull out baseless assertions from your ass. Stone him na! When you get arrested you'll use his infidelity as an excuse. undecided
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Pheals(f): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

Abeg keep quiet. Did every guy you date cheat on you?

You girls will just pull out baseless assertions from your ass. Stone him na! When you get arrested you'll use his infidelity as an excuse. undecided

lol .....u take it personal ?

Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
What if she stones u from behind and finds out that its not even you but just looked like you from back.
.TAHHHH

MY FRIEND STOPIT....THAT STONE MST LAND ON SOMEONEs HEAD.

SEE YOUR LIFE(looks like u from behind indeed.....see another excuse...MEHN WE ARE TIRED ALREADY

1 Like

Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.TAHHHH

SEE YOUR LIFE(looks like u from behind indeed.....see another excuse...MEHN WE ARE TIRED ALREADY
Lol. Murder case na life imprisonment o. And family hatred imprisonment too
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by mankan2k7(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Death sentence
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by bankybobo11: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.TAHHHH

Hello bae
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by nerdfrost(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
very annoying. It's our right to cheat angry

2 Likes

Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
Noooo lady!!!
They gon lock you up!
An if you don't get em good the first time he gon be free ta floozy around with women while you in there suffrin'......best pay somebody ta do the hit fer you cheesy
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by joshbouy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
LMFAO.... this got me rolling she just stood jeje with carefully selected stones to burst someone's brain.
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Enegod(m): 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
angry
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by nikkypearl(f): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
lipsrsealed
When bae is jobless!stalking becomes the next available job!
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by HrmOlolade(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Noooo lady!!!
They gon lock you up!
An if you don't get em good the first time he gon be free ta floozy around with women while you in there suffrin'......best pay somebody ta do the hit fer you cheesy
English plz undecided
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
HrmOlolade:
English plz undecided
angryFind a translator

Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote! author=nerdfrost post=44233286]very annoying. It's our right to cheat angry[/quote]

I love this man. No homo
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by DharmyYinks: 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

When u say dat all guys cheats, who do they cheat with??

Indirectly, All girls are also cheats!
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by HrmOlolade(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angryFind a translator
Really

Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 30, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Really
Fo real wink

Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by sundoj08(m): 12:35am On Mar 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angryFind a translator

Lml even kingcheezypuff is now officially a nairalander backed with balls to take shots at folks cheesy

Welcome to the club cool
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 30, 2016
sundoj08:

Lml even kingcheezypuff is now officially a nairalander backed with balls to take shots at folks cheesy

Welcome to the club cool
What you talkin',I'm always into it with somebody over sonethin'.... they start it though grin honest
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by sundoj08(m): 12:49am On Mar 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What you talkin',I'm always into it with somebody over sonethin'.... they start it though grin honest

We both know how *honest* that is.

And i remember when u seemingly just joined and all u did was put up nice comments here and there even when it felt like a war zone in the comment section. Fast forward couple of weeks and look at you.

I'm really proud of you grin
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by hkidola00(m): 12:54am On Mar 30, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
auvfar ur Ibadan signature grin
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 30, 2016
sundoj08:

We both know how *honest* that is.

And i remember when u seemingly just joined and all u did was put up nice comments here and there even when it felt like a war zone in the comment section. Fast forward couple of weeks and look at you.

I'm really proud of you grin
You mean I'm level headed...
... Anyway thanks grin
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by sundoj08(m): 1:06am On Mar 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You mean I'm level headed...
... Anyway thanks grin

Seem like it's past tense now.. Gone with the wind I'd say tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe / SEX Tape Of Nicki And Meek That Caused The Break Up 18+ (download Clip) / Pls Yorubas Help Me Translate This To English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.