Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Ladies Do You Also Have This Mindset? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Also Have This Mindset? (870 Views)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. / ***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Also Have This Mindset? by RoyalBlak007: 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
...That anytime a guy invites you over to his crib..the very first thing your mind runs to is sexx....."He wants to shine my silver spoon" cheesy
African mentality though grin grin

Do you share this mindset too...it's becoming a culture
Re: Ladies Do You Also Have This Mindset? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
undecided undecided [size=24pt]there is more to life than sex I Dont think all ladies are that dumb[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Also Have This Mindset? by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Where is this one from sef? Which one is African mentality here now? if he didn't want sex in the first place, why invite her to a secluded place? Are there no fun places to hang out and see each other instead of his house?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Also Have This Mindset? by LuveU2(f): 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Yes thats the first thing i think of.
No worries tho cos i either go prepared or decline the invitation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Also Have This Mindset? by RoyalBlak007: 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
Where is this one from sef? Which one is African mentality here now? if he didn't want sex in the first place, why invite her to a secluded place? Are there no fun places to hang out and see each other instead of his house?

.thank you very much Miss...

...you are a perfect example
Re: Ladies Do You Also Have This Mindset? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
It depends on the kind of 'chat' we have been chatting thou

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Also Have This Mindset? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
You remind me of kome. The 1st day weh kome come my house na 3 round thinz. She run go home for nite sef becus if she stay I must make sure say I finish d effect of d tramadol weh I use

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Also Have This Mindset? by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 30, 2016
It depends on the kind of relationship that exists between both party ....I ALWAYS go prepared (I have a pack of razor blade everywhere I go) tongue , the plan is to target the c**k..........

Some guys can be disgusting ,behaving as if they 'll die if they don't bleep.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Also Have This Mindset? by RoyalBlak007: 12:08am On Mar 30, 2016
Sempumping:
It depends on the kind of relationship that exists between both party ....I ALWAYS go prepared (I have a pack of razor blade everywhere I go) tongue , the plan is to target the c**k

*dying...*
Re: Ladies Do You Also Have This Mindset? by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 30, 2016
Yes because 99% of them will ask for sex once u r both alone in his house.
Re: Ladies Do You Also Have This Mindset? by RoyalBlak007: 12:13am On Mar 30, 2016
mineANDurs:

.then you'll reply....

...either YAY! Or NAY
Re: Ladies Do You Also Have This Mindset? by Roks(m): 12:32am On Mar 30, 2016
If they don't have such a mindset, and anything happens they will still be the one to be blamed for going to his house alone.
Re: Ladies Do You Also Have This Mindset? by drmikeadams(m): 12:57am On Mar 30, 2016
mineANDurs:
grin grin..but if we don't ask??una go still call us lily livered grin grin
Re: Ladies Do You Also Have This Mindset? by unapapadeycraze: 1:45am On Mar 30, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

i think you should CUM to my house. I luv real ladies nt pretenders.
Re: Ladies Do You Also Have This Mindset? by glloomy(m): 4:07am On Mar 30, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

I don't think all women want sex, sex for women is directly related to emotions. So we cannot assume that all women want sex in privacy. Unlike men who have only two trigger buttons on/off. But it's not the case with women without intimacy 90 percent of women will avoid sex as far as i know friends

Re: Ladies Do You Also Have This Mindset? by IamLEGEND1: 5:57am On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Ladies Do You Also Have This Mindset? by Monalisa185(f): 6:19am On Mar 30, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

8 Romantic Things To Do Or Must Have Done Before 30 / How To Get Over Ex Boyfriend / Ladies Make Ur Choice And Tell Us Why...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.