Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Curious - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Curious (60359 Views)

The Curious Case Of Boda Meko (A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2017
ladySuperb:
WOW!!!

lovely story....
paulasperz thanks so much for the update!!
kisses ;DWOW!!!

lovely story....
paulasperz thanks so much for the update!!
kisses

Thanks alot sweetheart
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2017
tusinsola:
Finally! Finally!! Finally!!!.xoxo happy for Adams and Adanna.Felt sad when bubbling Thomas died it's such a pity.for Samuel he bit more than he could chew and his life was abruptly cut short by Susan.For Kylie she got what she deserves .At any rate everybody learnt their lessons.
Madam Paulaspearz this is an eye opener story and i wouldnt mince words to say Thiis is a biggg piece.Keep it up.Enough of staying in an an abusive marriage to avoid story that touch.Looking forward to another spellbound and captivating story from you.Shalom.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2017
smizel:
very interesting. Miss paulaspearz

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 9:10am On Mar 04, 2017
I wrote this book to throw light on emotional abuse. Its really ignored and most times the victims don't even know that they are being abused. It leads to low self esteem and dependency on another person. The funny thing about abuse is that even when you realise you are being abused,if you are not ready mentally and physically you will still remain with your abuser,sometimes you even leave but you return back to that person. Its not because you are weak its probably because you are yet to reach that breaking point or probably because you don't have a strong support system like Adanna had with Adams.
Lets try to be patient with people we know that are being abused. You can tell them about the dangers and all but don't try to rush them because if they are not ready to leave then nothing will make them change their stance and when you pressure them too much,they become defensive and shut you out

Thanks to everyone who read this book,your comments criticism, it really helped me. Most importantly I want to thank you all for patience (can't believe it took a year to wrap this up) you guyz rock. Xo

5 Likes

Re: Curious by sexy377: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
very interesting. Miss paulaspearz tanx a million nd pls mention me in ur next tory
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
sexy377:
very interesting. Miss paulaspearz tanx a million nd pls mention me in ur next tory

Thanks a lot. I will do that
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
1felix its done ooo
Re: Curious by yusufibrahim(m): 6:27am On Mar 16, 2017
Thanks paulaspearz. It's really a nice piece..... Good job.. God bless and more grace to u

1 Like

Re: Curious by yusufibrahim(m): 6:27am On Mar 16, 2017
Thanks paulaspearz. It's really a nice piece..... Good job.. God bless and more grace to u
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
yusufibrahim:
Thanks paulaspearz. It's really a nice piece..... Good job.. God bless
and more grace to u

Thanks alot,I appreciate it
Re: Curious by MrCork: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
paulaspearz:
This is my first attempt in writing a story. Its pure fiction and my imagination. Constructive criticism would be welcomed

angry
Re: Curious by MrCork: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
paulaspearz:
This is my first attempt in writing a story. Its pure fiction and my imagination. Constructive criticism would be welcomed

. ...so u tink this will help u find man on nairaland... correct? (No oofensece) angry
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hi FAM. Happy new month. So I edited this book. If you want it,you can click on the link below and download for free
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/curious/14668
Re: Curious by Sleekfloyd: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Am new here please help me in getting audience https://www.nairaland.com/3888998/quest-justice-action-thriller

1 Like

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Curious by StephanieElla24: 7:22am On Aug 29, 2017
Phew!! As the name implies I was always curious to read another chapter then another, so happy the way it ended just that Samuel's suffering should have lingered a little longer.... One thing is sure anybody that broke another person's marriage would never be happy or fulfilled in that his or her marriage if eventually he or she gets married to him or her....... thanks a million times for this great piece Paulaspearz

1 Like

Re: Curious by mendelsmattress: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2017
Bethelmendels Int'l Limited is Nigeria's number one importer & distributor of Kids Educational/Playground toys ranging from slides, swings, kids playground fence and lots more. All available at affordable Prices, Simply Call/Whatsapp 07085518795, 08033264815., Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Street, Off Obafemi Awolowo Way, By Balogun Bus/Stop, Ikeja-Lagos. You can also visit www.bethelmendelsartificialgrass.com

Re: Curious by Lildiamond: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
Very lovely

1 Like

Re: Curious by horlardega: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2019
Wehdone miss paula

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.