Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,568 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Curious - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Curious (60355 Views)

The Curious Case Of Boda Meko (A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curious by Nmaglit: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
paulaspearz:

Nw I understand u r really trying is not easy

i really want to do that but life as a student is so unpredictable,i try to type when ever am free and then update when i can plus the eletricity nd network (glo) situation is not helping matters too
Re: Curious by jacy67(f): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2016
more updates please! I don't mean to be selfish but the curiosity is just getting too much.

Wonderful update.
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
jacy67:
more updates please! I don't mean to be selfish but the curiosity is just getting too much.

Wonderful update.

lol okkk,,hopefully if my network is good i will update this night
Re: Curious by Fijumokesayo(f): 7:27am On Jun 07, 2016
paulaspearz:

lol okkk,,hopefully if my network is good i will update this night

... Still waiting sir
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fijumokesayo:

... Still waiting sir

am female,will update tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Curious by Shakyroh320(f): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2016
am curious to know wat will happen,more wisdom by His grace
Re: Curious by Fijumokesayo(f): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2016
paulaspearz:

am female,will update tomorrow

Oh sorry, my bad.... Okay thanks

1 Like

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
Chapter 19

Adanna stares at her laptop wondering what her next step will be,its been over two weeks since she and Adams decided to continue living in sin and she has to admit she had never felt happier, she sometimes wonder if its because she knows what she is doing is wrong that's why it seems so sweet.

Her days now have become sort of like a timetable, like she is still the devoted wife and all that but once her husband goes to work and she is through with her house chores she heads over to Adam's place.

Sometimes they spend the whole day in bed,other times they just chill and keep each other company,there are also times when they don't speak but just be around
each other. It was times like this that he will be painting while she just seat and stare,which is while today she decided to head on with her plans for a website.

She glanced across the room and Adams was busy painting and a Chris Brown's track was coming from the stereo. Chris was actually Adams favorite
musician and some how she has found herself listening to a lot of his songs that's she considers herself a fan too. She faces her laptop again and then after contemplating for a while, she decides to open a personal blog. She has been going through a lot so it just seem best that she does something like this who knows maybe she could empower a young Lady somewhere.

She thought of the name for the blog,she wanted something personal not just any name. She kept trying different domain names and finally she settled on Like Adanna dot com. She quickly registered the domain and quickly started on setting up the blog's layout. She wanted something different from the other blogs she visited yet she also wanted it to be personal,whereby her audience will go hand in hand with her without feeling any indifference.

"Adanna" she heard her name so she looked up to see a smiling Adams standing in front of her,he quickly removed her laptop from her laps and
placed on a table and then pulled her up to meet him.

Samuel is leaning back on a pillow as he laid lazily on Kylie's bed,they had just finished a marathon of steam sex. He admires her from behind while she was busy putting on her clothes. He knows he should get up to and put himself together so he can go back home but he just could not remove his eyes from lusting after her and when he couldn't take it any longer he reached out for her but as he tried to pull her towards him she pulled
herself away from him

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Nothing"

"Common don't lie to me" he said as he drew her closer and used his arms to wrap around her

"Hmmmm, okay I don't want to sound pushy but you told me months ago you were going to divorce your wife so we can start making arrangements for our wedding but you are yet to do anything"

"Look honey this things take time,I can't just wake up one morning and decide to divorce her,I need to make it as amicable as I can but I promise you I will try to rectify that as soon as possible"

"Well it has to be fast considering the fact that am pregnant and get this I am not ready to be anybody's baby mama so you better step your game up"

Feeling like he has just been drenched with a bucket of water he quickly removed his arms from around her and quickly turned her around to face him

"What did you just say? I thought I made it clear when we started this relationship that I did not want kids"

"Oga this is not kids its a child and we both got me pregnant so put on your big boy shorts and get on with the next step"

"Look this woman you better think again,I have made it very clear I don't want kids at least not now, you have to see a doctor and carry out an abortion immediately"

"That is not going to happen,so you better tell your wife about us or else I will do it myself"

"Stop baffling you know you can't do that"

"Try me and see"

"You know what am not going to stay her and listen to your bullshit" he said as he came down from the bed and hurriedly put on his clothes and left.

Kylie stood still at the spot she has been when there were arguing, she had tears in her eyes. She never could have imagine such a reaction from Samuel, she had been so happy when she was told she was pregnant and thought of possible ways she could break it to him,a little part of her had wished that maybe he will finally propose to her. Well if he thinks she is like that bush lady he calls a wife that he could just toss about he better think again because she is not giving up without a fight.

2 Likes

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
Shakyroh320:
am curious to know wat will happen,more wisdom by His grace

Lol okay,I HV updated
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
Fijumokesayo:

Oh sorry, my bad.... Okay thanks

No P. You are welcome
Re: Curious by Fijumokesayo(f): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2016
Hehehehhe this is getting more interesting! Biko feed us more
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
Fijumokesayo:
Hehehehhe this is getting more interesting! Biko feed us more

Lol will do that soon

1 Like

Re: Curious by jojothaiv(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Teryfik:
Am late.....wu is wit d origin joor
This will be enough...
Nice story by the way...

1 Like

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
jojothaiv:

This will be enough...

Nice story by the way...

I hope its cold ba lol
Re: Curious by jojothaiv(m): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
paulaspearz:

I hope its cold ba lol
Straight outta of freezer..
You know,
Life is sweet with cold beer....

1 Like

Re: Curious by goodvision12(m): 6:20am On Jun 17, 2016
Pls wish me well today is my birthday

2 Likes

Re: Curious by Shakyroh320(f): 7:55am On Jun 17, 2016
hope all is well sha,dey expect update ooo,suspence wan kill person

1 Like

Re: Curious by Feyikemi12(f): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2016
honestly my curiosity is getting out of hand paulaspearz I hope all is well

2 Likes

Re: Curious by mezutalia(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2016
What a great piece!
I think the story line can still continue, its really a great job and can be acted out.
Thumbs up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curious by Julietogbo(f): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2016
Nice story i must say kip up good work

1 Like

Re: Curious by latbas(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2016
nice story, keep it up up dear.though would have love the relationship btw adanna and Adams to end though

1 Like

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
jojothaiv:

Straight outta of freezer..

You know,

Life is sweet with cold beer....

thats good ooo,am on my way asap

1 Like

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
goodvision12:
Pls wish me well today is my birthday

happy birthday dear,i wish you all your heart desires
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Shakyroh320:
hope all is well sha,dey expect update ooo,suspence wan kill person

all is well ooo,just busy schedules sha, thanks
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
Feyikemi12:
honestly my curiosity is getting out of hand
paulaspearz I hope all is well

i am fine oo thanks for asking,dont worry i will quench your thirst soon

1 Like

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
mezutalia:
What a great piece!
I think the story line can still continue, its really a great job and can be acted out.
Thumbs up.

thanks alot dear
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Julietogbo:
Nice story i must say kip up good work

thanks alot i appreciate it
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
latbas:
nice story, keep it up up dear.though would have love the relationship btw adanna and Adams to end though

lol thats good tho
Re: Curious by goodvision12(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
paulaspearz:

happy birthday dear,i wish you all your heart desires
Thanx dear i really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Curious by oluangelkay(f): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Next episode plsssssss.

2 Likes

Re: Curious by frank1998(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
I av been a ghost reader for sometime now. I must admit dis ur story has got me glued to my phone.....nice one am waiting for more updates.

1 Like

Re: Curious by folabode(f): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Can't stop checking my phone for the next episode pls update us plssssssss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.