Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Why You Should School In The North This 2016/2017 Session - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Should School In The North This 2016/2017 Session (945 Views)

Best Fishing Kayak Under 600$ In This 2016 And 2017 / JAMB Admission Deadline For 2016/2017 Session Set / Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should School In The North This 2016/2017 Session by 9japrof(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2016
Good morning to all Nairalanders, it is with a good sense of humour that I greet because irrespective of the hardship we as Nigerians pass through now I believe there is light at the end of the tunnel. Its all going to be good .

To all those who passed their JAMB and who currently reside in the south and plan schooling in the south, why should you consider schooling in the north.

1. Cheap school fees: it is no doubt that most schools in the north collect cheaper school fees compared to their counterparts in the south, the average northerner is not to keen to go to school, so the authorities make sure they keep the fees low to attract them to school.

2. Easier Admission Process: the beauracracies of getting admission is simplified down north than in the south, why because the numbers seeking for admisions can not be compared to those down south. Except in some few exceptions like ABU Zaria and some other few schools, once you make up the criteria needed to get admissions, gbam you are sure to be admitted.

Others to be added...
Re: Why You Should School In The North This 2016/2017 Session by xender(m): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2016
5 - boko haram : we nor no if dem don finish
Re: Why You Should School In The North This 2016/2017 Session by 9japrof(m): 11:11am On Mar 30, 2016
xender:
5 - boko haram : we nor no if dem don finish

hahaha that's funny buddy, Buh trust me that's should be least of your worries as far as you ain't schooling in the north east.
Re: Why You Should School In The North This 2016/2017 Session by xender(m): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2016
9japrof:

hahaha that's funny buddy, Buh trust me that's should be least of your worries as far as you ain't schooling in the north east.
loll ..that true
Re: Why You Should School In The North This 2016/2017 Session by 9japrof(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2016
cheaper standard of living : Ask any unbiased southerner who lives down north and he is going to tell you that to survive is very easier in the north than in the south, like the town i live now, I still bike for as low as 20 naira, get food stuffs as cheap as whatever.
The prices of food items (except those gotten from the south) is cheap since they are majorly farmed and produced down here. Housing is cheap ( I pay seventy grand for a well tiled room and parlour self contain that is within a polytechnic enviroment) bills from the government is low e.g NEPA. Sometimes I think the government cheats southerners by making them pay more in tarriffs than what their counterparts down north pay.
In summary life is cheap in the north.

Reduced corrupt practices: Believe you me there is reduced corrupt practices in the north than down south. I schooled in one of the state polytechnics in the east and we paid through our nose for virtually everything. The lecturers sold their textbooks( copied from the internet) and their handouts for astronomical prices and mandated us to buy them if we were to pass. There are fees demanded from students by both teaching and non teaching staffs for services rendered. Some can attest to the fact that people sometimes pay hundreds of thousands to get admission into some of these premium universities in the south and still get f**cked up and their money gone.
Buh down north, it ain't the same, I don't exonerate the fact that corruption ain't in virtually every sector of Nigeria but the nefarious ways that lecturers collect and rip their students off ain't popular down here. Any body trying that shii must really have a serious backbone or you're gone for good. No body plays those kinda games here else these mallams report you to their brothers.

Cultism: cultism is reduced here, refresh your mind and reflect over the years how many violent cult clashes have you heard emanate from the north over the years. The truth is that cultism is greatly reduced and cases of people coerced into cultism is negligible unlike in the south where cultism are on rampage in majority of our institution raping, maiming and killing their victims
Re: Why You Should School In The North This 2016/2017 Session by Narldon: 7:32am On May 31, 2018
aarinola1995:
Hello, deebee-0 5needs this: Experienced Building Engineer Needed For A Project In Ibadan .Can youSsupplypit?
ZVisitzthe link5below.
XKZTf7 prince081 0XcBxs angelanest oDyr7V gleesmodel gWyXg4 iambabag ZtvS6i mayskit4luv KwSaj0 9japrof S4K4p4 narldon

Don't ever try this with my name again!
Re: Why You Should School In The North This 2016/2017 Session by mayskit4luv(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2018
aarinola1995:
Hello, deebee-0 5needs this: Experienced Building Engineer Needed For A Project In Ibadan .Can youSsupplypit?
ZVisitzthe link5below.
XKZTf7 prince081 0XcBxs angelanest oDyr7V gleesmodel gWyXg4 iambabag ZtvS6i mayskit4luv KwSaj0 9japrof S4K4p4 narldon

U be bastard ni? Why u dey quote me

(1) (Reply)

Is 2016 Waec G.c.e Form Out? / Share The Lie Your Teacher Ever Told You. / DELSU Admmission Screening(post Ume) Is Out 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.