Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Girlfriend Got Me Angry This Morning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Got Me Angry This Morning (3486 Views)

5 Things I've Learnt Since My Girlfriend Got Pregnant / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / My Gf Is Making Me Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Got Me Angry This Morning by firstking01(m): 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
you can't tempt me. I refuse to be tempted. Mba bros. When inspiration comes I discard it into recycle bin sharp sharp. Believe you me, it's fun to post rather than open threads that invite the good, bad and ugly.
you discard it into recycle bin?,,,i bet you dnt have such a heart, i know you dnt trust me.
Re: Girlfriend Got Me Angry This Morning by Eddygourdo(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
you discard it into recycle bin?,,,i bet you dnt have such a heart, i know you dnt trust me.
I do oh. The heart strong oh. You see, you know how to handle them here cos of ur temperament. Me I don't. I have tried na. E remain to hunt down somborry here and suckered punch him. Before it gets to such low, that's why I ran away from threads. The ridicule is less with posting alone.
Re: Girlfriend Got Me Angry This Morning by Laveda(f): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
armylord:
atleast u shouldn't show ur a goat in a public forum na, I didn't beg u to comment nd if u quote me ur in for some lashing
Shut up!
Re: Girlfriend Got Me Angry This Morning by danton(m): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
wtf angry
Re: Girlfriend Got Me Angry This Morning by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Izen:

Lol, I've seen your pic. No, you are not him. I don't think he's active either. You look good though. But I noticed something during my snooping around. You seem to have a problem with Nairaland ladies but you also seem to be following quite a lot of then grin grin grin cheesy wink
loolz...yeah its complicated , thanks ..for d compliment

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking / Recession- Girl Coming To My Place For Noddles.need Your Advice Guys. / Will You Shoot Your Friend For Sleeping With Your Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.