Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (11297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11581817 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11294) (11295) (11296) (11297) (11298) (11299) (11300) ... (16118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CODMOK: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Odunayaw:
You're talking as if it is club something we're talking about. National team ambitions is FIRST and MOSTLY emotions (passions, dreams etc)

LoL! Abeg loud am o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Philosopher1979:

In the last 7 years 25 billion naira has been unaccounted for it stolen by amaju punick and his cronies in nff.
This is the real problem of Nigerian football and not making some home based players face Mexico.
Corruption, bad leadership and mismanagement is the root of the problem and I'm glad at least they are been exposed
Sir what is the source of your data sir? Was a forensic audit carried out to determine the amounts?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
daveP:

Awoniyi entered this simple debate when who has better goals got into the yardsticks for who is the preferred 9 on that XI. It was funny because if you know who had better goals, and using that as yardstick, then objectivity supposed to make you know that Onuachu should have been easily your pick. But i saw Awoniyi. Which means by using your yardstick, you've not been objective atall.

How is that peddling lies all of a sudden?

"awoniyi even has better goals"

How is that not related to the debate?

Dey use this LiePeddling Tag well abeg.

This just proved you don’t know the subject of discussion as regards to Awoniyi.

Just learn how to admit your fault and then say sorry.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
daveP:

This is where you and Magnificent started this yardstick. And i replied, same as Chris and Subzero that you present facts. You didn't. It was then i actually said that if its by better goals,then an objective Conclusion is that Onuachu should be be final choice. Or I'm I missing something?

Neither me nor magnificent started this. It was drDoom3 that started it. You are definitely missing something. Thanks
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

He scored 10 in 24 league games. League games is the focus here with respect to the European Golden Shoe rankings. The rankings doesn't consider any other non league goals. Tu comprends?? But ofcos you are an idiot so you won't get the context. grin

Onuachu scored 33 league goals in more than 35 league games and Iheanacho scored just 12 league goals in 25 league games.

Onuachu finished 7th on the Golden Shoe rankings because of these numbers while not counting his other non league goals. Yet you say Nacho was the best African striker last season.

Between you and I, it is obvious to all that truth eludes you.

Your constant Nacho dick riding gives you away as one who benefits from someone close to Iheanacho and could even be his cousin. You are trying too hard to push this Nacho talk.

Whereas, I gained Osimhen's trust just by doing what I do online: Analysing and showing genuine support for Naija players all over the world.

Same thing got me crowned as Pro-Iheanacho. But I don't get emotionally st*pid like you do.

Now get out of my Mentions and STAY OUT, Little jealous runt. grin

Bye for good.
hahahahha. Chai. Laugh wan kee me.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Philosopher1979:

In the last 7 years 25 billion naira has been unaccounted for it stolen by amaju punick and his cronies in nff.
This is the real problem of Nigerian football and not making some home based players face Mexico.
Corruption, bad leadership and mismanagement is the root of the problem and I'm glad at least they are been exposed
Pinnick is a criminal. Dude kept deceiving us with all those sponsorship deals while looting on the side.
I know see why the likes of Goldfish didn't like the guy.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Osimhen named Serie A player of the month.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

I was right about you. Just another Supernerd hater. The thread won't be complete without you lots. Nerdie can't be loved or liked by all. That's the plain truth.

Have you to contend with? LOL.. Boy, you cannot even contend with your own irrelevance. But seeing that quoting my moniker gives you a little relevance for a couple of mins, then fine... enjoy that. Coz I won't waste my time with detractors like you going forward.

And the context of that bible verse is obviously lost on you. Ciao... and crawl back to your "claimed" minor contributor role. Thank you Mr Kidult. smiley
This idea that some people hate you will do you in. It is the first borderline sign of paranoia and it will grow unless you free your mind of such dark notions. A rat will scuttle past and your imagination will whip up fear-motivated monsters that will torment both you and the people around you.

Quit this yeye mentality abeg. 5 years on (at least as at when I was active) you still thinking people hate you. It's so puerile and petty.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
Going by the training on SE Facebook page, likely XI
Okoye
Troost
Balogun
Collins
Aina
Onyeka
Aribo
Iheanacho
Ejuke
Simon
Osimhen

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
nelszx:
Going by the training on SE Facebook page, likely XI
Okoye
Troost
Balogun
Collins
Aina
Onyeka
Aribo
Iheanacho
Ejuke
Simon
Osimhen
Which formation?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by damagnificentusb(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
[img][/img]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by witorwitoutyou(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mujtahida:

This idea that some people hate you will do you in. It is the first borderline sign of paranoia and it will grow unless you free your mind of such dark notions. A rat will scuttle past and your imagination will whip up fear-motivated monsters that will torment both you and the people around you.

Quit this yeye mentality abeg. 5 years on (at least as at when I was active) you still thinking people hate you. It's so puerile and petty.

DONT MIND THE IDIOT...any little thing ,he would be saying some are his fans and some re not...like who gives a damn about you

ENI ti ori e o pe...ARINDIN grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by minfelix(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Odunayaw:
I suspect spicy food. Abi dem give dem Yoruba stew ni. grin

Morocco give Dem yeye food still knack them 5-0 on top dis evening.na WA o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
damagnificentusb:
[img][/img]

Doesn't matter. Quaterfinals or higher is what we want! We need to break the curse!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
It seems that the Mobolaji Johnson stadium is the current home for our Women's teams. The U-20 falconet just had a match there

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by witorwitoutyou(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ppogbae:

Doesn't matter. Quaterfinals or higher is what we want! We need to break the curse!

NOT with dt myopic thinking white skin u call a coach...i doubt if we would qualify
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gamaliel9: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
The scariest thing to say in a plane is ALLAH AKBAR!!!

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
There is no paranoia in the presence of clear evidence. 5 years on and you still lie yourself about something so glaring. It has always been your way to deny the existence of certain patterns in here because you are not comfortable with admitting it. grin

At least, the first reply by a moniker to your post partly confirms it as true. Haters are always gonna hate while I keep balling.

There are people that don't like TheSupernerd. There are people that are also jealous of me. It is factual and you can try shut it down all you want or dismiss it. It changes not the fact.

There's no way that I do what I do and draw the attention I draw and not have a few folks who just don't like it. And some of the few have shown it. It bites them everytime while I just keep climbing.

You are here talking and acting like it's not Humans we have on this thread. As if they are all robots. Lol... Humans that are fallible to all kinds of emotions and behaviours.

Abeg, keep living in denial. It's what you do best naa... you always look away. So please, keep looking away. grin

The best thing is despite the hate some ooze, I keep going up above it all and above this denial stance you take all the time. It is well. wink

Mujtahida:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
gamaliel9:

Wetin Carry this talk come here Baba ?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
edi287:
Osimhen named Serie A player of the month.

Well deserved
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
kellycute:

Hmmmmmm

Where have you been bro

I trust you are good
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lol... worry not Citizen. It is very much who I am. I am like the sun.
To some, the sun scorches. To some, the sun nourishes. It's all about how one approaches the sun.

Some people want to box me into this rubbish "humble" bracket. When nonsense is said about me, they want me to act all humble all the time.

Well, I don't buy that. There is a time to show that Humility and there's a time to let folks know that you aren't oblivious to who you are.

There is always need for balance. One can stay respectful while still firm and fiery.

And you are welcome. wink

TheLoneCitizen:

This is quite unlike you, my good man. The choice of words.[

Nonetheless, appreciate the recognition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
kellycute:

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Na so I just dey scroll pages after pages of 2 grown men cursing each other because of a topic that was raised by another person. Even the person wey start d topic entered ghost mode, still curses dey fly upandan. But come oh. It get book wey be book of curses where person fit learn how to

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nostradamus1: 12:12am On Oct 07, 2021
For those who want to know more about pitches and super eagles training , follow king ekong on YouTube.

It is ekong official YouTube channel. He even showed a close up video of the training pitch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 12:39am On Oct 07, 2021
Mujtahida:

Why una people like to dey add petrol to fire like this!!!!!!!! E don do abeg, if it his mentality why carry it for our head now? All I am saying is one love my Barrister!!!! Hope you are gradually making your way to the SAN!! Jah bless.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 12:42am On Oct 07, 2021
gamaliel9:
U be old man now, why make comments like this? Am not a Muslim but this isn't the first time when you come out of nowhere and type stuff like this. Please sir, let's be sensitive about others, I take God beg you sir.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 12:43am On Oct 07, 2021
gamaliel9:

This is funny as hell....lol But, some might find it offensive.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 12:44am On Oct 07, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Hmmmmmm

Where have you been bro

I trust you are good
Working under his female supos.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clint02(m): 1:48am On Oct 07, 2021
When men are inside school,still studying this time of the night. No sleeping lipsrsealed
Only exams can motivate this smiley

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 4:57am On Oct 07, 2021
Napoleon55:

Which formation?
Look at the formation very closely, it's easily predictable
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 6:18am On Oct 07, 2021
THE NAIRALAND NIGERIAN FOOTBALL FANS (NNFF) AWARDS, 2021 is here.

These awards that have been designed by us, the football fans here, have been a means of showing appreciations for the contributions of our players, to our national teams.

The last 3 editions have seen us present awards to our different National Team players.
Notably 'The Nigerian Player of the year which have gone to: Ahmed Musa, Idion Ighalo and most recently Victor Osimhen.

News of the awards, have seen it's ways into TV station in Abuja, radio station in Benin and some other online news media. In the First year, Award plaques and letter of appreciation were sent to the NFF secretariat in Abuja, for onward delivery to the Nigerian Player of the year and Super Falcons player of the year, and I received an acknowledgement from the secretariat.

As the year is gradually drawing to a close, it is yet that time again to start planning for the awards.

However, for this year, 2021, I have decided to take a back seat to allow someone else to coordinate the session. We have here seasoned analysts who have what it takes to run the show.

Thank you all for the opportunity to serve and coordinate the past sessions. I would be available for any advice or guidance if or where needed.

Looking forward to another fruitful awards session. smiley

Thank you all.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11294) (11295) (11296) (11297) (11298) (11299) (11300) ... (16118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mkrest(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.