Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:48 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (11377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11323987 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11374) (11375) (11376) (11377) (11378) (11379) (11380) ... (16041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
daveP:
Hopefully by season's end, Onyeka's valuation passes the 20m mark. I'm most sure about that. Can't wait for Chuks to get running again!!

I pray Leicesters gets him as Ndidi replacement

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ekong have drop new video, lemme quickly go and watch

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
humility33:

Exactly bro
So many of us still want Rohr around because the selection is slightly fair bit even though he is poor tactically

An ex nigeria midfielder who was based in Germany first told Siasia of Kelvin Akpoguma in his words "the player knows what to do"

Just imagine the dubious remarks....as if he is not happy to draft or get to know more about him
Sometimes they frown at foreign born players because those kids won't understand the rilly round things they're doing unlike the home grown players who are desperate to shoot out from the system
Hungarian born Kenneth otigba nko who was a regular for hereveen then in the eirdiviesie nko? That one even use mouth Dey beg for invite but keshi no even invite am atleast to watch him closely in training to see if he will add anything to his team

Instead he preferred ekwueke and odunlami cheesy

Otigba was a starter at heereveen and even voiced his intentions to play for Nigeria then never got a chance but nwofor who was a regular in the same clubs team B made it to the World Cup
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
charlesemeka85:
Hungarian born Kenneth otigba nko who was a regular for hereveen then in the eirdiviesie nko? That one even use mouth Dey beg for invite but keshi no even invite am atleast to watch him closely in training to see if he will add anything to his team

Otigba was a starter at heereveen and even voiced his intentions to play for Nigeria then never got a chance but nwofor who was a regular in the same clubs team B made it to the World Cup

Bro...this foreign born players dont understand what it takes to bribe prior they get call ups

It looks alien to them
Remember when Carl Ikeme got his first call ups some Brits warned him of been careful because they heard u have to pay your way through prior u are played

Thats why i dont want any Of amuneke or others near the super eagles.... many of this foreign born players will be ignored for selfish reasons

We need utilize FBs and Home grown players for our optimal performance

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
humility33:

Sure there will be revelations keshi own was too obvious...at least for now we can still at least pick up to 20 players from the listthey truly deserve call ups unlike the time of Keshi

Keshi really learnt the trade of marketing players from the dutch man...... and oliseh try do same by drafting ex players from his brother Ebiede academy
Thank you for saying that they learnt it from white man.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kog45:
Thank you saying for saying they learnt from white man.

Yes sure
The difference was that westerwolf does his with sense but my Nigerian brothers lost their senses to greed and it back fired

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
Shehu maybe but Musa I disagree. Apart from his decent performances remember Ahmed after Enyeama and Mikel was one of the senior players in the team. If there was a grand conspiracy to make Musa captain how come he was promptly stripped of it after the end of Oliseh's reign?

Or Ekong that is vice-captain now is it conspiracy too? My guy sometimes no be everything get underline reason.
humility33:

When i tell u how connected are musa and shehu

U guys doubt me

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
Danielnino00:

He no get call up, u talk say na egunje...he get call up, u still talk say na egunje..

Comrade, what do u want?
No bro...what I mean was that during then call ups was traded for cash at least safe to say some players bought their way through with this many revelations
Had it been Sarrki paid like he said probably he would have been called

We need good players that truly deserve it to be called

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
humility33:

Bro...this foreign born players dont understand what it takes to bribe prior they get call ups

It looks alien to them
Remember when Carl Ikeme got his first call ups some Brits warned him of been careful because they heard u have to pay your way through prior u are played

Thats why i dont want any Of amuneke or others near the super eagles.... many of this foreign born players will be ignored for selfish reasons

my brother that’s my greatest fear

Those ex internationals now once they take over they will brainwash gullible fans to believe that the best players 9ja can boast of is in the local scene cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
chrisooblog:
Shehu maybe but Musa I disagree. Apart from his decent performances remember Ahmed after Enyeama and Mikel was one of the senior players in the team. If there was a grand conspiracy to make Musa captain how come he was promptly stripped of it after the end of Oliseh's reign?

Or Ekong that is vice-captain now is it conspiracy too? My guy sometimes no be everything get underline reason.

If u say so

Musa is a very humble guy and the coaching crew loves him alot
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
humility33:

No bro...what I mean was that during then call ups was traded for cash at least safe to say some players bought their way through with this many revelations
Had it been Sarrki paid like he said probably he would have been called

We need good players that truly deserve it to be called
if players like uzoenyi and odumadi can make the super eagles team then sarki if he complied would hv been shrined as the second coming of Messi in the national team
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
humility33:

Yes sure
The difference was that westerwolf does his with sense but my Nigerian brothers lost their senses to greed and it back fired
westahof was coded with his and majority of the players he shipped to Europe turned out to be stars few years later

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
charlesemeka85:
my brother that’s my greatest fear

Those ex internationals now once they take over they will brainwash gullible fans to believe that the best players 9ja can boast of is in the local scene cheesy cheesy

Don't mind them
Many of them are not ambitious and have no coaching senses to impact with all the teams amuneke manage outside nigeria what was the outcome

They're like man united ex internationals who don't wanna leave the club alone despite after retirement.... give them coaching jobs elsewhere they fumbled all they want is to take turn coach the eagles make money during the short stint get fired and then rally around hoping to get the job again, then sacked and rehired the cycle continues

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
hmm oga o some things been happen during that period sha. To be clear Keshi is not the only coach involved in such behind the scenes dealings but him own dey too obvious. Siasia and Oliseh have made very questionable call ups. Rohr too calling Otabor and that Feriense for the cameroon friendly show say him way no too pure.

charlesemeka85:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
charlesemeka85:
if players like uzoenyi and odumadi can make the super eagles team then sarki if he complied would hv been shrined as the second coming of Messi in the national team

I tell u

Ever since i saw how amuneke allow the quest for money to come before the success he would achieve in under20 football..... i just get angry

I understand he truly deserve his pay and not to owned he was few minutes away to hitting limelight with that team dude allowed the players to strike and start asking for money owned and before they knew it Sudan whipped their arse

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
humility33:

Don't mind them
Many of them are not ambitious and have no coaching senses to impact with all the teams amuneke manage outside nigeria what was the outcome

They're like man united ex internationals who don't wanna leave the club alone despite after retirement.... give them coaching jobs elsewhere they fumbled all they want is to take turn coach the eagles make money during the short stint get fired and then rally around hoping to get the job again, then sacked and rehired the cycle continues
those ex internationals parading themselves as coaches I have no respect for them unless akpoborie who was vocal about keshi’s shady deals with the super eagles when he was in charge

Him and oliseh to an extend were the only ex players that voiced their displeasure with the way players from obscure leagues were getting call up to the national team at the expense of more deserving players in better leagues

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
12large1:
The first time that chidera ejuke played for Nigeria was when I noticed that he is a baller. Another baller is Frank Onyeka! Sometimes, you just need to watch a player once and make your judgement. Nigeria squad can actually be Good if our coach can select his best players and the right formation. When Ndidi transfer to a big club, onyeka could even be his replacement at Leicester

Are you inside my mind ? I just think this thing self about onyeka to Leicester incase ndidi comot ,but it’s too early sha ,good suggestion though

I won’t judge any player by a game ,though I started rating onyeka when he joined the epl sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
chrisooblog:
hmm oga o some things been happen during that period sha. To be clear Keshi is not the only coach involved in such behind the scenes dealings but him own dey too obvious. Siasia and Oliseh have made very questionable call ups. Rohr too calling Otabor and that Feriense for the cameroon friendly show say him way no too pure.

yes siasia and oliseh were involved as well but theirs weren’t as obvious as that of keshi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
charlesemeka85:
those ex internationals parading themselves as coaches I have to respect for them unless akpoborie who was vocal about keshi’s shady deals with the super eagles when he was in charge

Him and oliseh to an extend were the only ex players that voiced their displeasure with the way players from obscure leagues were getting call up to the national team at the expense of more deserving players in better leagues

And keshi lambasted them in response

The corruption amongst this ex internationals is alarming when saddled with the responsibility to coach a team
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
charlesemeka85:
westahof was coded with his and majority of the players he shipped to Europe turned out to be stars few years later

Because he was tactically sound and he did his with sense

Keshi would have achieve so much success but the drive for money pulled him back

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
humility33:

And keshi lambasted them in response

The corruption amongst this ex internationals is alarming when saddled with the responsibility to coach a team
that is the reason they find it difficult getting jobs outside the shores of 9ja

local coaches I respect till date is the late Christian chukwu and onigbinde
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
charlesemeka85:

Kenny Otigba that do score from set piece at the eredivisie ,I wonder how that guy didn’t make the team then
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
late ke Christian Chukwu is alive and kicking o

charlesemeka85:
that is the reason they find it difficult getting jobs outside the shores of 9ja

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
charlesemeka85:

cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
humility33:

It looks alien to them

Continue not wanting Amunike based on perceived bias.

Yet, some of the best players we have today has his palm prints on them. Chidera Ejuke, Chikwueze, Kelechi Iheanacho, Victor Osimhen, and Wilfred Ndidi.

Meanwhile Rohr who is sharing Salary in NFF is a saint Obi. grin

Look at the date of Amunike's cry before. Rohr is light years behind in ideas.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
jihday:
Ekong have drop new video, lemme quickly go and watch
noticed he calls omeruo Uncle K
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Many people lack the idea of what Amunike will bring to the team.

Foresight, tactical insight, tactical creativity, scouting of players himself unlike Rohr who is sharing Salary and someone who does not know his left from his right is scouting for him.

Amunike will bring understanding of the local teams.

But no? It is Saint Rohr because he never collects bribe and keeps making poor choices.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
charlesemeka85:

na you kill Christian chukwu? undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
jihday:
na you kill Christian chukwu? undecided
my bad ooo thought em don die ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
Do you understand the gift of Amunike? He can see a small boy playing on the street and can tell he will become a Super Star.

This is not just tactical gift but a sincere eye of talent.

But we want Rohr who can have players like Osimhen and Iheanacho on camp and dump them from the team because some coaches dropped them.

Keep liking Rohr.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
Many people lack the idea of what Amunike will bring to the team.

Foresight, tactical insight, tactical creativity, scouting of players himself unlike Rohr who is sharing Salary and someone who does not know his left from his right is scouting for him.

Amunike will bring understanding of the local teams.

But no? It is Saint Rohr because he never collects bribe and keeps making poor choices.
wetin mk am never get job since Tanzanian FA sacked him? Abi na only u Dey see his tactical acumen?

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
chrisooblog:
late ke Christian Chukwu is alive and kicking o

my bad ooo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11374) (11375) (11376) (11377) (11378) (11379) (11380) ... (16041) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: phamarsenal, Philosopher1979 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.