Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,285 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:46 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11325849 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7310) (7311) (7312) (7313) (7314) (7315) (7316) ... (16042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by owbabs: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
Senegal equalizer 1-1

Mane was too much for the Brazilian defenders and won a Pk which was converted nicely.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by peterd53(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
Afobear:
People of God . I come in peace to seek for forgiveness from you all. The Lord is Good all the time and I have realised my misdemeanours and mistakes. I'm truly sorry for everything I have done. I'm only but human and probe to make mistakes cornucopia. Please , I have finished NYSC and I need a job here in Abuja . If any of you good people of this great nation can offer an employment asap , I will go for thanksgiving service this Sunday already . I'm calling out for a job before end of NYSC depression kills me ndi umunne m. Great Super Eagles !!!!! Greatest team in Africa. SAMUEL Samu Chukwueze is our contemporary Arjen Robben and in Kelechi Iheanacho Nacho, we have a killer Stricker with a sweet left foot better than Messi's . We shall conquer Averaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Brazil this weekend Inshaallahu. Please link me up for an Firs opening or other good places cry cry cry

MetalJigsaw
Lamujer
Abusule007
Icons
Forgiveness
Nihilistjnr
Chrisooblog
Somehow
Kellycute
Chriskels
Andrew444
Danielnino00
Darkelf
Humility017

Curtisaxel7
CharlesEmeka85
Jihday
Do4luv14

Drklever
Wayodude
Bolowolowo
Komekn
ThegoodJoe
Lordfalcao
Diggz
Airmark Micheal Phelps
Greatihex
Bigkesh
Eruditor

Adiwana
Kimbeast

Naija For life !!!!!

Nice
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
Senegal should not win o
I want to enjoy Sunday match o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
nairalandankrah:
Nigeria's probable starting XI vs Brazil:

Troost-Ekong, Ajayi, Collins, Shehu,

Etebo, Ndidi, azez
Iwobi,
Chukwueze, Osimhen.
Thank God it's "probable".

Aribo. Ndidi and Iwobi should form the middle.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
nairalandankrah:
Neymar injury pls

Why
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Afobear:
People of God . I come in peace to seek for forgiveness from you all. The Lord is Good all the time and I have realised my misdemeanours and mistakes. I'm truly sorry for everything I have done. I'm only but human and probe to make mistakes cornucopia. Please , I have finished NYSC and I need a job here in Abuja . If any of you good people of this great nation can offer an employment asap , I will go for thanksgiving service this Sunday already . I'm calling out for a job before end of NYSC depression kills me ndi umunne m. Great Super Eagles !!!!! Greatest team in Africa. SAMUEL Samu Chukwueze is our contemporary Arjen Robben and in Kelechi Iheanacho Nacho, we have a killer Stricker with a sweet left foot better than Messi's . We shall conquer Averaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Brazil this weekend Inshaallahu. Please link me up for an Firs opening or other good places cry cry cry

MetalJigsaw
Lamujer
Abusule007
Icons
Forgiveness
Nihilistjnr
Chrisooblog
Somehow
Kellycute
Chriskels
Andrew444
Danielnino00
Darkelf
Humility017

Curtisaxel7
CharlesEmeka85
Jihday
Do4luv14

Drklever
Wayodude
Bolowolowo
Komekn
ThegoodJoe
Lordfalcao
Diggz
Airmark Micheal Phelps
Greatihex
Bigkesh
Eruditor

Adiwana
Kimbeast

Naija For life !!!!!

Lol baba need job grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
I once had an argument about which team has the more players playing in top leagues between Senegal and Nigeria.

Senegal are obviously better than us

They have two players ranked over 100 million

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
The way we can give these Brazilians problems Is with our wing play. Dani alves and the other guy are not it. Senegal does not have the personnel we have. Senegal goal came from mane bursting in from the wing.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
Earthquake1:

Are you watching the match? Senegal has a defence and Sadio mane. The rest are just passing the ball to Brazil.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
andrew444:

Please tell me something i dont know, or i didnt understand what you wrote up there

You mean balogun 30 is his real age or you mean when taribo was 30 it was his real age?

When was taribo world most expensive defender ? or you mean Nigeria most expensive defender ?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
Truidstar:

Are you watching the match? Senegal has a defence and Sadio mane. The rest are just passing the ball to Brazil.

'players playing in top leagues'
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Truidstar:
The way we can give these Brazilians problems Is with our wing play. Dani alves and the other guy are not it. Senegal does not have the personnel we have. Senegal goal came from mane bursting in from the wing.

Kalu wouldda bn perfect there against Alves. Onyekuru once destroyed Alves. Chai quite unfortunate neither of the two are here now. We are now left with the headless-chicken duo of Simon and Otabor. angry
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
somehow:
Senegal should not win oo
I want to enjoy Sunday match o
Your coward mentality stinks man.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Abusule007: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Afobear:

MetalJigsaw
Lamujer
Abusule007
Icons
Forgiveness
Nihilistjnr
Chrisooblog
Somehow
Kellycute
Chriskels
Andrew444
Danielnino00
Darkelf
Humility017

Curtisaxel7
CharlesEmeka85
Jihday
Do4luv14

Drklever
Wayodude
Bolowolowo
Komekn
ThegoodJoe
Lordfalcao
Diggz
Airmark Micheal Phelps
Greatihex
Bigkesh
Eruditor

Adiwana
Kimbeast

Naija For life !!!!!
We are in thesame job seeking boat for your information

Naija for life grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Thursday is over already, and I'm not sure super eagles have started training. Saw earlier this morning that they await training materials from the NFF delegation, isokay
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
jihday:
Thursday is over already, and I'm not sure super eagles have started training. Saw earlier this morning that they await training materials from the NFF delegation, isokay

Funny .. They can easily get the training materials in Singapore na.. I'm sure Brazil made provision of that since they are the one hosting us..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
This man is really his name. Kelly, you rock! wink

kellycute:
haircut especially hairlining is a very delicate stuff to us hence, we hardly jump from one barber to another. I have my own barber (sirpholly) and I don't joke with him at all. I remembered when I went to Naija for 1month, I didn't cut my hair all through my stay in Naija until I came back to Dubai. Infact I went to his shop from Dubai Airport with my luggage. You wont understand.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KosiGee(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Senegal are really playing well. They mark well, pass well and very comfortable on the ball and Mane is causing them discomfort.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Earthquake1:

Who and who?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
Who and who?

Mane and Koulibaly
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
Truidstar:
That Mane guy is super stuff I must say.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
KosiGee:
Senegal are really playing well. They mark well, pass well and very comfortable on the ball and Mane is causing them discomfort.

Mane seems to have taken a drug these past few weeks
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Humility017:

bro...this your question just weak me.
wetin you wan make talk nahhh.
it is painful to have a player who will begin to debilitate when he is still in late 20s
remember Amokachi retired @ age 27 when he is supposed to still be playing.

we just need home groomed players with true declared age

What we need is a communications network and engagement framework and strategy. That way we will have relationships with players where ever they are.

We need to be transparent and show that the only consideration is MERIT.

Across Europe but especially England there are thousands of Nigerian origin players in clubs at all levels from age 5 to 23 and some even playing first team football.

Admittedly the boys in Europe have an advantage of better infrastructure and training facilities as well as professionalism and very well funded.

But that's a reality there is going to be brain drain and sports drain because people want greener pastures. That's the current state of the nation.

The endemic corruption affect every sector in Nigeria, even the Church is not without fault.

Most of our home groomed have one objective to go abroad. The reality is that youth national team football is the spring board for that dream. For thier agents, the NFF officials and the players.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
ChrisKels:

Kalu wouldda bn perfect there against Alves. Onyekuru once destroyed Alves. Chai quite unfortunate neither of the two are here now. We are now left with the headless-chicken duo of Simon and Otabor. angry
Thought Dennis can also play there

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Earthquake1:

Mane and Koulibaly
Kouli- what
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
I hope Rohr is watching this match closely.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
Kouli- what

Koulibaly is over 100 million
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
ChrisKels:

I am strong willed, hence I dont follow the bandwagon. U dont expect me to condemn the guy just bkus someone else did, I have an independent mind of my own and my view must not conform with everybody's. U are looking for supports(back ups)? lol.

Most footballers don't change their barbers, most guys don't change their barbers and that doesn't make them vain or unserious. Unserious, idle and vain people rather sit their asses at home viewing, promoting a morally bankrupt shows like the BBN, vain people never miss any episode from 2003 and vain people come here to defend and justify the immorality the show teaches.

Vain people are unproductive of success. None of those guys are unsuccessful, hence I don't know where u get that word "vain" from.

Chris Oforkansi Kels, just like most guys doesn't like changing his barber and that doesn't make him vain.

Bolded: Words on Marble.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KosiGee(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Can someone help with some statistics here. I doubt any African country has ever drawn or won the Brazilian national team in a competitive match or friendly.

I think Brazil has won all their matches with African countries.

I hope Senegal put up enough fight and win/draw.

Loss is no option. I hope their performance today raise the bar and motivate the Eagles to do something special on the 13/10.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
komekn:

What we need is a communications network and engagement framework and strategy. That way we will have relationships with players where ever they are.

We need to be transparent and show that the only consideration is MERIT.

Across Europe but especially England there are thousands of Nigerian origin players in clubs at all levels from age 5 to 23 and playing first team football.

Admittedly the boys in Europe have an advantage of better infrastructure and training facilities as well as professionalism and very well funded.

But that's a reality there is going to be brain drain and sports drain because people want greener pastures. That's the current state of the nation.

The endemic corruption affect every sector in Nigeria, even the Church is not without fault.

Most of our home groomed have one objective to go abroad. The reality is that youth national team football is the spring board for that dream. For thier agents, the NFF officials and the players.
Na this kain thing dey give you orgasm undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ordinary friendly match these people don watch all our clips finish

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
jihday:
Ordinary friendly match these people don watch all our clips finish

Very impressed with the small analysis.. Spot on..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7310) (7311) (7312) (7313) (7314) (7315) (7316) ... (16042) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: slimthugchimee2(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.