Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11581356 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7596) (7597) (7598) (7599) (7600) (7601) (7602) ... (16118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
iSlayer:

Where have you been?

Been here, been there, been everywhere bro! Never knew my absence would have been noticed.. Lol!!

Hope you good??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
junnyjake:

Been here, been there, been everywhere bro! Never knew my absence would have been noticed.. Lol!!

Hope you good??

Yup. Welcome back.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Humility017:

bro...imama is not a coach..
I think he was formerly a goal keeping coach...who later became a club coach due to certain circumstances...

imama does not what it takes to coach a team...
we likely may not qualify even If..we are to invite legions of quality players...

I dont follow our junior teams much

I think its time i will agree with you guys about imama

90 percent of people on this thread have been saying imama is bad
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
safarigirl:

LOL.

22 people voted for him out of 62 votes

Tbaba raked in 16 votes out of the same 62 votes.

Tbaba is the most voted person on that list, yet icon4s garnered higher votes than the person with the highest votes.

By virtue of beating the highest votes by 6 votes, he has attained a majority votes.

Forgiveness, you're not that slick.

You seem to not understand that rules are subject to change. Nothing is ever set in stone, and even laws can be amended by the will of a majority. Also, committees can have an APPOINTED Chairman, who was never part of the ELECTION.

Anybody that has issues with icon4s being in that committee, should feel free to remove themselves from it and remove their votes too.

Where did you learn this type of politics or democratic process from? Maybe in sambisa forest.

Rules are subject to change but there are procedures needed to be followed before they are altered. Is that a lie?

Who are the majority?

How do we determine the majority?

Let me help you.

Majority in political parlance means achieving more than 50% of valid votes.

Since 62 valid votes were casted, 32 valid votes were needed to attain the majority status in political parlance of majority system of voting hence 16 can't be accepted as majority in this case.

Do you now understand?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
Danielnino00:

If u aren't happy with icon joining the nomination committee automatically, why don't u leave the committee?/

It's a voluntary service after all..

What is the meaning of this?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Humility017:

only and you and some few folks who will barely give one kobo to fund the project never agreed.....

you didn't read it when some of us opined that we had thought icons and Andrew had automatic slot in the award board...
you didn't see it right

just to remind you.....on the bolded...good you remove the lid in your own eyes prior coming for the speck in my eyes.....

and moreover even though I take time explain to you the democratic conduct of my actions...you'll never see reason with me because you've already made conclusions in your mind.

Some of you, out of 62 valid voters? Is that not the voice of the minority?

You are ignorant about politics. What you explained can't be found in any text book all over the world except in the ideology of a typical tyrant.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
forgiveness:

Where did you learn this type of politics or democratic process from? Maybe in sambisa forest.

Rules are subject to change but there are procedures needed to be followed before they are altered. Is that a lie?

Who are the majority?

How do we determine the majority?

Let me help you.

Majority in political parlance means achieving more than 50% of valid votes.

Since 62 valid votes were casted, 32 valid votes were needed to attain the majority status in political parlance of majority system of voting hence 16 can't be accepted as majority in this case.

Do you now understand?

Bros Let this slide

Points have been made already

Everyone sane enough have seen our point of view including the chief himself (Icons4).

Let it slide. No one is getting paid for this.

Thank you sir.

9 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nigeria V Benin in Uyo

Super Eagles pre-match conference ahead of the game against Benin Republic will hold at the team's hotel (Lè Meridien) by 12:30pm tomorrow.

#SoarSuperEagles

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
somehow:

Bros Let this slide

Points have been made already

Everyone sane enough have seen our point of view including the chief himself (Icons4).

Let it slide. No one is getting paid for this.

Thank you sir.

Some people are just too ignorant. Anyways, I don talk my own finish.

It's not as if I don't want icon4 but the way these people justify illegally just makes me wonder how we can develop in this society.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EdegbeLine: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
This forgiveness go like fight sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
forgiveness:

What is the meaning of this?

u are taking the matter too serious...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
EdegbeLine:

No. I am as gentle as dove. cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Danielnino00:

u are taking the matter too serious...

Because it's a very serious matter. Who knows if one of these peeps will be in the corridor of power tomorrow and they start bringing this kind of wayo wayo politics into play? Big clamity awaits us.

I am just addressing it now for tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
do4luv14:
We need to beat the southies by 3 nil, then a draw in our next game, we are good to go

We are playing ZAMBIA U 23 Next tomorrow 7:00 pm Nigerian Time first though.

We can still qualify if the Players put in their Best in the 2 remaining matches beginning from tomorrow anyway.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
mostob:
what makes you think the other 40 didn't agree? I don't know why we are dragging this issue. Many of us here didn't vote for icon4s simply because we see him more like the ORGANIZER. Even Andrew sef....

Let us forget talks.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
forgiveness:

Some people are just too ignorant. Anyways, I don talk my own finish.

It's not as if I don't want icon4 but the way these people justify illegally just makes me wonder how we can develop in this society.

Okay Bro
It's on record where you stand
Otito sir
Osene
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
somehow:

Okay Bro
It's on record where you stand
Otito sir
Osene

No wahala sir.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EdegbeLine: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
forgiveness:

No. I am as gentle as dove. cool
Oga die matter! Everywhere, Everyone always begging forgiveness to die a particular topic and instead of him to respect his fellow humans even if they are faceless in a faceless forum, he keeps forging forward and forming boss. This is my second or third time of posting in this thread if I am not mistaken, but I have been an ardent follower of this thread for more than 2 years and the names I keep hearing for wrong reasons are yours and that uk base white and black rabbit with quadruple mouths.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Koboko99:

Make we hear word abeg. Saint Obi that is forming right and just but trying to force bang average Ajagun and Kayode on us.

Please spare us the sermon on Godfatherism and democratic process. Na only online una dey show muscle, time for action now them go disappear.

Who are the us? Let me know.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Oga die matter! Everywhere, Everyone always begging forgiveness to die a particular topic and instead of him to respect his fellow humans even if they are faceless in a faceless forum, he keeps forging forward and forming boss. This is my second or third time of posting in this thread if I am not mistaken, but I have been an ardent follower of this thread for more than 2 years and the names I keep hearing for wrong reasons are yours and that uk base white and black rabbit with quadruple mouths.

Who cares if this is your last post? Thank God you have not defiled this place with your uncultured manner's comments.

My friend, watch your tongue or you get banned for your name calling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EdegbeLine: 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
forgiveness:

Who cares if this is your last post? Thank God you have not defiled this place with your uncultured manner's comments.

My friend, watch your tongue or you get banned for your name calling.
No, rather I think you should be mindful of others and your behavior here because this site nor section nor thread doesn’t belongs to you nor your father. What rubbish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Can someone please tell me if Super Sports will show the U23 and AFCON qualifiers?

If not, which pay TV will show it?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
mostob:
Ghana na bottler sha...took the lead twice and still lose. They now need miracles to qualify.

BTW these Netherlands U17 dey ball abeg, they walloped Paraguay 4-1.
what impresses the most are themanner with which they scored. Precise and clinical!

Yes they need Miracles against the weeping boys of group A because CAMEROON U 23 just overcame MALI U 23 by 1:0 to garner 4 points from 2 matches.

The Netherland's U 17 progression is actually redeeming NIGERIA'S Super Eaglets image though as we are no longer regretting their ouster.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
EdegbeLine:

No, rather I think you should be mindful of others and your behavior here because this site nor section nor thread doesn’t belongs to you nor your father. What rubbish!

In a faceless forum? You get sense at all?

You mean every comments should be taken line, hook and sinker?

You are the rubbish here. Like I said, you will be banned if you don't watch your tongue. Understood?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
U23 already on but I don't know if it's on TV.
forgiveness:
Can someone please tell me if Super Sports will show the U23 and AFCON qualifiers?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
somehow:
U23 already on but I don't know if it's on TV.

On super sports?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EdegbeLine: 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
forgiveness:

In a faceless forum? You get sense at all?

You mean every comments should be taken line, hook and sinker?

You are the rubbish here. Like I said, you will be banned if you don't watch your tongue. Understood?

Lol, see who is talking about banning me. Maybe you think I am one of those newbies on nairaland. Seriously you need a brain � reseting slap � for been stvpid and always forming boss and hard man in the midst of men who could be older than your father.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
forgiveness:

Deliberations are still ongoing for an amicable resolution of the dispute at hand though

But Government owned TV stations are expected to Link up to AUB Network as the last match vs COTED'IVOIRE U 23 was aired on GTV (Ghana TV).

Hopefully though, the Supersport on pass would be resolved by tomorrow as updated earlier by TheSuperNerd from.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Kbs468:

Deliberations are still ongoing for an amicable resolution of the dispute at hand though

But Government owned TV stations are expected to Link up to AUB Network as the last match vs COTED'IVOIRE U 23 was aired on GTV (Ghana TV).

Hopefully though, the Supersport on pass would be resolved by tomorrow as updated earlier by TheSuperNerd from.

Okay thanks. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Lol, see who is talking about banning me. Maybe you think I am one of those newbies on nairaland. Seriously you need a brain � reseting slap � for been stvpid and always forming boss and hard man in the midst of men who could be older than your father.

Hey Bro, Let everything slide after reading the below ok. Please.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
EdegbeLine:

lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
forgiveness:

Because it's a very serious matter. Who knows if one of these peeps will be in the corridor of power tomorrow and they start bringing this kind of wayo wayo politics into play? Big clamity awaits us.

I am just addressing it now for tomorrow.

address yourself Mister....

I told you to remove the lid in your eyes prior come for the speck in my own eyes.....
you didn't hear right....

I just don't have time to school you on politics...
moreover...what are the written statutes that we uphold or build this tenets on?
please kindly let me know.....

some of us here...have expressed our displeasure as regard the elections...that we were not well informed on the non inclusion of Andrew and icon in the committee board...and you jumped that...abi
and here you come out.... trying to talk on politics...if you are to educate me on TRIBALISM I will gladly take lessons..not on politics... I study in school and made a GPA of over 4.0.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7596) (7597) (7598) (7599) (7600) (7601) (7602) ... (16118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 123jamessmith, mikhe2(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.