Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11537315 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9211) (9212) (9213) (9214) (9215) (9216) (9217) ... (16098) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Danielnino00:

The "low budget" gangan isn't the big deal..

Please ask him what is "Chelsea standard" for strikers?

Aside Drogba, which better strikers have ever played for Chelsea?

I know you don't know anything but it's mean you should show it to the public.

Like I said you are indomie noodles generation. grin

Is Drogba better than Hernán Crespo?

What do you know about Gianluca Vialli?

Let me leave you in your ignorance.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
I'm in two minds about Iheanacho's proposed loan move to Fenerbarce, in the first instance it would almost destroy his SE career, but it would give him enough playing time and one of the drawbacks in Iheanacho's career has been lack of playing time

2 seasons in Fenerbarce and 40 goal haul will build his reputation for getting back to the main leagues and he's still 23
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Edopesin:

Bros! Chelsea has won 31 titles.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Diego costa only .

Says who? undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Danielnino00:

So it is on top 25 trophies in over a century that's making you raise shoulder high grin

U are tied with Sunderland on league titles won.and below Nottingham forest on champions league..

It's alright grin

Continue raising shoulder cheesy

Liverpool is not among the most successful clubs in Europe or world based on your own standard. grin

Besides, Chelsea has won 31 trophies. Liverpool has 60 or thereabouts. grin

So, lipsrsealed grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Danielnino00:

We see you and your handwork...

Solanke was BETTER THAN Osimhen as at the time that comment was made.

Osimhen was a bench warmer in Wolfsburg then while Solanke won the U20 BEST PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT AND WAS PLAYING WITH LIVERPOOL. Fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Subzero047:
I'm in two minds about Iheanacho's proposed loan move to Fenerbarce, in the first instance it would almost destroy his SE career, but it would give him enough playing time and one of the drawbacks in Iheanacho's career has been lack of playing time

2 seasons in Fenerbarce and 40 goal haul will build his reputation for getting back to the main leagues and he's still 23

40goals grin grin grin grin....shey oda opponents wey him go face ,no go use keeper grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
forgiveness:

Says who? undecided

How many world class strikers have you had at chelsea that performed well since drogba ?

Higuain was just a loan and he didnt really find his feet with just 14 games so i wont count him even thou he is world class

So the only better striker you have had is Diego costa, without that guy you would not have won 2 league titles
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
forgiveness:

Bros! Chelsea has won 31 titles.
community shield is not a major trophy na
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
forgiveness:

I asked a simple question:
How many Chelsea strikers aside Drogba have scored 100 premier league goals?
U are talking about indomie generation..
Is Chelsea itself not an indomie generation club?

If u are afraid that Werner is going to send your boy to the bench,just say it...don't be yarning dust about "Chelsea standard striker" ..there is nothing like that.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
Are we not tired of these Tanmy vs Osimhen saga?

One is the undisputed prince of naples while the other one will be used mainly for cup games ighalo-esque premier league minutes

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
forgiveness:

Solanke was BETTER THAN Osimhen as at the time that comment was made.

Osimhen was a bench warmer in Wolfsburg then while Solanke won the U20 BEST PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT AND WAS PLAYING WITH LIVERPOOL. Fact.

Good to see that u grew some balls overnight...
But u had to copy your mentor's famous phrase "at that time" .

Well done..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
JayromWrites:
Are we not tired of these Tanmy vs Osimhen saga?

One is the undisputed prince of naples while the other one will be used mainly for cup games ighalo-esque premier league minutes

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Danielnino00:

If u are afraid that Werner is going to send your boy to the bench,just say it...don't be yarning dust about "Chelsea standard striker" ..there is nothing like that.

Indomie came into Nigeria in 1988

Chelsea won it's first premier league after 50 years in 2005 all thanks to financial doping by the Russian

Please respekt Indomie grin grin

Chelsea is cheese ball generation club

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

How many world class strikers have you had at chelsea that performed well since drogba ?

Higuain was just a loan and he didnt really find his feet with just 14 games so i wont count him even thou he is world class

So the only better striker you have had is Diego costa, without that guy you would not have won 2 league titles

It's a common knowledge that Chelsea have bad luck with strikers through the years...maybe that's why their all time top scorer is a midfielder..

Forgiveness is probably scared that Werner is going to bench his boy Tammy,hence the reason he called him a low budget striker..

Right now,at this moment,how many strikers in Europe top leagues are better than Werner??
He has been consistent for the past 3 season...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
According to Fanatik, Trabzonspor are set to make an approach for Emenalo- on recommendation of coach Eddie Newton.

All Nigerian Affair...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
JayromWrites:

Indomie came into Nigeria in 1988

Chelsea won it's first premier league after 50 years in 2005 all thanks to financial doping by the Russian

Please respekt Indomie grin grin

Chelsea is cheese ball generation club

Cheese ball must have been around for longer than that na grin

Make we just call them "glo generation club" D ..na around that time glo enter naija grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
ChrisKels:
According to Fanatik, Trabzonspor are set to make an approach for Emenalo- on recommendation of coach Eddie Newton.

All Nigerian Affair...

As an assistant coach or sporting director ??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Danielnino00:

As an assistant coach or sporting director ??

TD
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
ChrisKels:

TD

Whats that na??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Danielnino00:

It's a common knowledge that Chelsea have bad luck with strikers through the years...maybe that's why their all time top scorer is a midfielder..

Forgiveness is probably scared that Werner is going to bench his boy Tammy,hence the reason he called him a low budget striker..

Right now,at this moment,how many strikers in Europe top leagues are better than Werner??
He has been consistent for the past 3 season...

Lol no mind forgiveness
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Danielnino00:

Whats that na??

Technical Director
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
Danielnino00:

Forgiveness is one individual that doesn't know how to hide his sentiments at all..

We were all here when he was helping Komekn promote the likes of Solanke,Lookman,Seyi Ojo, his personal boys Ajagun and Kayode while rubbishing young budding talents like Iheanacho, Osimhen and Chukwueze..

Where are those his boys now?
grin

What sentiment? You and your cohorts are the ones beclouded by sentiment because you are devoid of cognitive reasoning.

Is it not the same performance Osimhen exhibited last season that earned him a lucrative move to Napoli, also earned these likes to a move to good clubs?

Kayode Olarenwaju was the highest goalscorer and BEST player in the Austrian League and it earned him a lucrative move to MAN CITY but due to sabotage by the ever envious and corrupt people in the National team that denied him opportunity to play for his father's land, hope to get work permit was cut short. The guy moved on and still joined Sharktar Doneskt who are currently in the semi finals of Europa League though he is not part of this team because he was loaned to a Turkish club. Yet the boy scored 10 goals and gave 7 assists for a team that just got promoted to the Turkish league.

Yet you and your cohorts favours a player finding it hard to play in the Bundesliga ahead of Kayode. And you have the guts to tag me sentimental, huh?

What about Solanke that was the best player in the U20 world cup and went ahead to play for Liverpool as at the time Osimhen struggled for game time in the Bundesliga? So, you expected me to choose Osimhen ahead of Solanke, ba?

Don't forget the same Solanke was bought with $24m, the same way Osimhen was bought with $$$$.

Where is Lookman? Is that question due to your ignorance or conspicuously made to mock? I believe it's out of ignorance else you wouldn't be asking for a player Leipzig coughed out $27m for his service the same way Napoli coughed out $$$$¢ to get Osimhen.

Are we not happy Osimhen was bought by such club today and rate him above some players? What should we have done when Solanke and Lookman were bought for such prices? We should cry?

I can see the reason behind your sentiments. It's not far from the normal way...Na my people better pass.

Perhaps you have some kind of bitterness for these players because of their place of origin but your problem be dat. You have to deal with it.

For your information, there was no time I rubbished Osimhen, Chuks and Iheancho. Maybe you took facts as rubbing but it's not my fault you can't distinguish between the two. Sorry

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

You Shey no be Messi save you wey you dey get mouth talk like this

If not for Messi, how many Champions league una go get

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin

TheSuperNerd:

Let me help direct him so that his gospel on Tammy can continue to spread. He has a special knowledge on Tammy those folks on the Chelsea thread lack... grin

Komekn... Please kindly enter here in the link below... I wish you well cool grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Please save me the stress. Go and Google. I don't have precious time to waste.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
Edopesin:

community shield is not a major trophy na

It counts. Liverpool count am too. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
forgiveness:

What sentiment? You and your cohorts are the ones beclouded by sentiment because you are devoid of cognitive reasoning.

Is it not the same performance Osimhen exhibited last season that earned him a lucrative move to Napoli, also earned these likes to a move to good clubs?

Kayode Olarenwaju was the highest goalscorer and BEST player in the Austrian League and it earned him a lucrative move to MAN CITY but due to sabotage by the ever envious and corrupt people in the National team that denied him opportunity to play for his father's land, hope to get work permit was cut short. The guy moved on and still joined Sharktar Doneskt who are currently in the semi finals of Europa League though he is not part of this team because he was loaned to a Turkish club. Yet the boy scored 10 goals and gave 7 assists for a team that just got promoted to the Turkish league.

Yet you and your cohorts favours a player finding it hard to play in the Bundesliga ahead of Kayode. And you have the guts to tag me sentimental, huh?

What about Solanke that was the best player in the U20 world cup and went ahead to play for Liverpool as at the time Osimhen struggled for game time in the Bundesliga? So, you expected me to choose Osimhen ahead of Solanke, ba?

Don't forget the same Solanke was bought with $24m, the same way Osimhen was bought with $$$$.

Where is Lookman? Is that question due to your ignorance or conspicuously made to mock? I believe it's out of ignorance else you wouldn't be asking for a player Leipzig coughed out $27m for his service the same way Napoli coughed out $$$$¢ to get Osimhen.

Are we not happy Osimhen was bought by such club today and rate him above some players? What should we have done when Solanke and Lookman were bought for such prices? We should cry?

I can see the reason behind your sentiments. It's not far from the normal way...Na my people better pass.

Perhaps you have some kind of bitterness for these players because of their place of origin but your problem be dat. You have to deal with it.

For your information, there was no time I rubbished Osimhen, Chuks and Iheancho. Maybe you took facts as rubbing but it's not my fault you can't distinguish between the two. Sorry

E Dy sweet u back then when u dy laugh Osimhen for Wolfsburg abi?
Were u not the one that said Solanke chased Origi out of Liverpool while Origi chased Osimhen out of Wolfsburg? grin

Pele o...
grin

PS: you are directing your anger to the wrong person... If u made a throwback to 2017, u would remember the people u actively engaged in all that Solanke,Kayode,Ajagun,Lookman arguments..
grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
forgiveness:

I think drogba is better than crespo and vialli
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
forgiveness:

Please save me the stress. Go and Goole. I don't have previous time to waste.

I wont google what i know bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Danielnino00:

Don't be clever by half. You can do that with people with lower IQ.

Danielnino00:

The "low budget" gangan isn't the big deal..

Please ask him what is "Chelsea standard" for strikers?

Aside Drogba, which better strikers have ever played for Chelsea?

"You question was which strikers have ever played for Chelsea?"

Stick to what you asked earlier. People like you can't but fail in interview.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Neobulletzz:

You Shey no be Messi save you wey you dey get mouth talk like this

If not for Messi, how many Champions league una go get

Messi is a barca player and a product from lamasia , iniesta xavi samuel eto and co did their work for barcelona also

Barca is a team full of world class players

Diego costa goals and fight won you 2 epl and not Hazard twerking with the ball

(1) (2) (3) ... (9211) (9212) (9213) (9214) (9215) (9216) (9217) ... (16098) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Impeccable5248(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.