Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (13416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11579916 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13413) (13414) (13415) (13416) (13417) (13418) (13419) ... (16118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
BannedLarge:

Absolutely cap. You’re just saying that because he dashed you his jersey. The same Osimehn that couldn’t score 1 single goal against Ghana in 180 minutes. He had like 4 half chances to score and missed all of them. To me, Oliseh is just fast, and can head the ball and if you find a defender with amartey qualities, you will tie him. 180 minutes against amartey no goal EWU

Not this same infantile take again. Loool

And Ghana game again?? Really?? This guy still never recover?? Heeeiii

We should also use Bayern's 8-2 vs Messi and Barca to forever rate Messi then. Same logic. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
I said the same few weeks ago to Andrew who is a Barca fan but he turned it as if I beefing Barca as a team

Imagine until now they are yet to pay the sign on fee agreed with Leeds for raphinha?

Bringing in expensive players while forcing the ones already in the club to forfeit their deferred wages and leave

Read yesterday that they are forcing braitwait to terminate his contract and leave, the dannish international already has an offer from a Saudi club who are ready to pay him thrice of what he earns at Barca but he told Barca he will only leave when they pay him wages in his 2 years existing contract

Depay is also demanding same

You already hv aubameyang who performed well last season why go for an expensive aging player lewandoski again? Even if they want a good support for the Gabonese player why not invest that 45-50m euros spent on lewandoski to bring in a young striker who you can still resell and make good profit in the nearest future

Too bad

Emeka below is not Barcelona players salary

Get your facts right

You don’t need anyone to tell you that braiwaite is just trying to be selfish and not interested in playing football ,I am sure people like you want us to be having brawaite in our team but we have upgraded and he needs to move on .

Aside frenkie d Jong Barca highest salary earner are lewandowski 170k weekly ,took a huge pay cut from Bayern ,pique 200k ,man is leaving at the end of the season

We got these players for free ,auba kessie Christensen ,so we never too spend money you hear ,dembele salary has been reduced to 125k weekly

Make una rest and focus on una dead club .

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
JayromWrites:

I personally struggle to understand what's happening at Barca

It's like Selling your House to buy furniture with the hope that the furniture will attract people to your house.

It's a big gambe.. Yeah, on the footballing sense, it's nice business but on the financial sense, it doesn't make sense.

Moreso, in the midst of all these, you adding players to positions that are stacked already

Raphinha to the wide positions that have Dembele, Fati, Ferran, and Depay

Lewadoski to a position that has Auba, Braithwaite

Kessie to a position that has Gavi, pedri, Nico,Busquet, Fdj

Kounde and christensen to a position that has Pique, umtiti, Araujo, et Al

Mad squad depth all right, But You are broke!!! Be humble, accept it and start afresh!

You think Barca are broke ? Lol

It seems you are still pained about how the transfer market turned out ,keep crying you hear

From Barca cannot sign players to Barca cannot register players ,epl fan boys crying all over Twitter and Nairaland because Barca got the best squad after what they went through last season

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
JayromWrites:

I personally struggle to understand what's happening at Barca

It's like Selling your House to buy furniture with the hope that the furniture will attract people to your house.

It's a big gambe.. Yeah, on the footballing sense, it's nice business but on the financial sense, it doesn't make sense.

Moreso, in the midst of all these, you adding players to positions that are stacked already

Raphinha to the wide positions that have Dembele, Fati, Ferran, and Depay

Lewadoski to a position that has Auba, Braithwaite

Kessie to a position that has Gavi, pedri, Nico,Busquet, Fdj

Kounde and christensen to a position that has Pique, umtiti, Araujo, et Al

Mad squad depth all right, But You are broke!!! Be humble, accept it and start afresh!

Humble and start what afresh ? Last season afresh no do you ba ,even with having some players from la masia in the starting lineup

You think Barca are broke ? Lol

It seems you are still pained about how the transfer market turned out ,keep crying you hear

From Barca cannot sign players to Barca cannot register players ,epl fan boys crying all over Twitter and Nairaland because Barca got the best squad after what they went through last season

The only problem at Barca is the Laliga rules and nothing else as Barca needed to reduce the salary cap ,only 1 man is holding us back which is frenkie de Jong

Below attacked pic is what Barca did recently,something Madrid has done years ago which is normal ,but because it’s Barca agenda must agend

Kessie lewandowski kounde Christensen Pablo torre all cost lesser than the 160 million Barca paid Liverpool for lewandowski

What’s wrong in having 2 players in each position ?

Stop crying and move on ,you don’t know better than laporta and alemany ,I understand you guys are sad because you think Barca would be bad like manure or go the ac millan way cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by drDoom3(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
And Haaland that cannot head a ball despite his 1.94m frame is called a World Class COMPLETE CF.... Lmaaoooooooo

Osimhen is definitely NEAR WORLD CLASS.
There is a reason he is Africa's most valuable footballer in the world today behind only Mane and Salah.

So off your fallacy mic.

Dortmund was never a cross and inshallah team... City is not one too.

I still maintain it, Osimhen still has a long long way to go.

Now he is on penalty duty, my target for him is 30 goals to finally prove himself as the 100 million player he is and put himself up there with the likes of Cavani and Higuain in the league of elite Naples CFs.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BannedLarge: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
drDoom3:

Now he is on penalty duty, my target for him is 30 goals to finally prove himself as the 100 million player he is and put himself up there with the likes of Cavani and Higuain in the league of elite Naples CFs.

VERY LONG WAY. the Italian league is even a dead league that 30 goals wouldn’t mean much after all look at lukaku. 180 minutes no goal vs amartey is unforgivable for a player that some agents refer to as world class
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
22 y/o Hamdi Akujobi starts for Almere City FC away at VVV Venlo in the Dutch Eerste Divisie.

Game kicks off in 5mins.

Midfielder or striker
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nobody cares about your irrelevant targets for the lad. I am pretty sure his personal targets trump whatever targets you have set for him. So shift to one side.

You who consider Sadiq Umar better than this same Osimhen. Lmaooooo... your dislike for this lad has never been hidden for one day. I know your antecedents well enough Oh Doom.

See how he unashamedly wanna switch the convo to cross and nod. Has Napoli always been a cross and nod team as well? No please talk naa.

Fact remains Haaland is scared of aerial balls. 1.94m giant who is afraid to nod the ball when he sees the chances. He will rather choose to not nod more times than he chooses to finally nod.

Osimhen is not the finished article but is definitely NEAR world class at things stand right now. So your hypocritical standards are irrelevant.

He is Africa's most valuable and most prized football star today only behind Salah and Mane.

Your disrespect shows a lack or dearth of ball knowledge. Swerve abeg.

drDoom3:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Defender.

Subzero047:

Midfielder or striker

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Danielnino00:

There was a time when many of us thought Barca would dominate world football for a very long time...
Here we are now..

All these new signings they are making is actually risky if we are to be honest .. It appears they can no longer go down the route that Pep took by building his team around the La Masia graduates.. Seems like Xavi and Laporta want the easier route...
If these signings don't deliver as expected next season, na double wahala...
We are good man

You said we will go the ac millan and Liverpool way before klopp and I told you we won’t ,you can see for yourself now

Xavi want the easier route by mixing cheap and free transfer signings with kids like pedri gavi ansu fati ba ?

Have you seen Barca salary cap recently ? Just same as Liverpool own apart from frenkie we are trying to push away ,lewandowski is earning 170k weekly at Barca ,so you can see alemany is really doing a good job .

Your club spent 100 million on an average player like Darwin Nunez ,it seems klopp is trying to buy the epl this time grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

We are good man

You said we will go the ac millan and Liverpool way before klopp and I told you we won’t ,you can see for yourself now

Xavi want the easier route by mixing cheap and free transfer signings with kids like pedri gavi ansu fati ba ?

Have you seen Barca salary cap recently ? Just same as Liverpool own apart from frenkie we are trying to push away ,lewandowski is earning 170k weekly at Barca ,so you can see alemany is really doing a good job .

Your club spent 100 million on an average player like Darwin Nunez ,it seems klopp is trying to buy the epl this time grin

Andy, I knew you would come out in defence soon enough. grin

But relax... have you seen this video below...
https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1555471355927199746?t=RY5-ranoknZ3nn5sJ86XEg&s=19

The link above ⬆️ is David Ornstein of Athletic UK interviewing Leeds' Boss, Radrizzani

Also open and check this out:
https://twitter.com/Millar_Colin/status/1555594464508395523?t=sxctRK3R-wf_bWqdMNQr4Q&s=19

Frame attached below... latest update just under 2 hrs old.

P.S: Remember I am a neutral. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

Andy, I knew you would come out in defence soon enough. grin

But relax... have you see this video below...

The link above ⬆️ is David Ornstein of Athletic UK interviewing Leeds' Boss, Radrizzani

Also open and check this out:
https://twitter.com/Millar_Colin/status/1555594464508395523?t=sxctRK3R-wf_bWqdMNQr4Q&s=19

Frame attached below... latest update just under 2 hrs old.

P.S: Remember I am a neutral. wink

Yes you are neutral

No worry you self go wonder how Barca go take register their new signings since de Jong no wan commot

There was a date in agreement that Leeds will be paid ,why can’t they wait ? They insisted on chasing cheap clout

Shebi dem wan talk say dem reject cash from Chelsea and give Barca raphinha for credit ba ? All English media are back in trolling Barcelona and I love it .

Majority of them manure fans who are angry about the FDJ transfer and wage issues
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
I hope FDJ will joins Chelsea or Bayern

I will love the tears on the faces of Man U fans ,expecially Garry Fraudville who is the most useless football coach in history grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Well, Sept 2 no far shaa. That's when Payment is expected to be made for Raphinha.
Point is this is why ADL didn't listen to Barca offers for KK because he didn't wanna wait till after the summer window to get paid.

And I am aware of Barca's possibility of activating their 4th financial lever in case the current situation does persist.

Time will tell shaa. It's Barca and La Liga afterall. We watch.

andrewbaba44:

Yes you are neutral

No worry you self go wonder how Barca go take register their new signings since de Jong no wan commot

There was a date in agreement that Leeds will be paid ,why can’t they wait ? They insisted on chasing cheap clout

Shebi dem wan talk say dem reject cash from Chelsea and give Barca raphinha for credit ba ? All English media are back in trolling Barcelona and I love it .

Majority of them manure fans who are angry about the FDJ transfer and wage issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
Well, Sept 2 no far shaa. That's when Payment is expected to be made for Raphinha.
Point is this is why ADL didn't listen to Barca offers for KK because he didn't wanna wait till after the summer window to get paid.

And I am aware of Barca's possibility of activating their 4th financial lever in case the current situation does persist.

Time will tell shaa. It's Barca and La Liga afterall. We watch.

Don’t mind Napoli president jare

Barca paid 40 for lewandowski immediately ,so I don’t think they won’t pay for Kk ,Barca where interested in KK but didn’t make an official offer as xavi prefers kounde ,paid 50 upfront for kounde also ,because Sevilla is the last club you will do business with without paying when they even have Chelsea at the corner grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lol... okay then... Anyway, it looks like Barca will definitely activate the 4th economic/financial lever now. So time will tell.

andrewbaba44:

Don’t mind Napoli president jare

Barca paid 40 for lewandowski immediately ,so I don’t think they won’t pay for Kk ,Barca where interested in KK but didn’t make an official offer as xavi prefers kounde ,paid 50 upfront for kounde also ,because Sevilla is the last club you will do business with without paying when they even have Chelsea at the corner grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
9 players from palace starting 11 are blacks

Interesting
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hatakekakashi: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Season has barely started, Bayern has won league. Same Frankfurt that won Europa a couple months ago collecting 4 nil first half angry cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Eze looks lost in palace midfield. The team misses Gallagher in this game
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
cheesy
hatakekakashi:
Season has barely started, Bayern has won league. Same Frankfurt that won Europa a couple months ago collection 4 nil first half angry cheesy
mane score?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Expectedly. Scored the 3rd goal.

charlesemeka85:
cheesy mane score?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Zaha is still cry baby in 2022
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:
9 players from palace starting 11 are blacks

Interesting

Reflecting the color of the manager... grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hatakekakashi: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
cheesy mane score?
One goal so far. Stat padding things cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
Expectedly. Scored the 3rd goal.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
hatakekakashi:

One goal so far. Stat padding things cheesy

Wow cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Crystal Palace are under persecution.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

Reflecting the color of the manager... grin

Lol no be lie
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
I saw almost all of Arsenal's preseason games and was impressed with their tactical reshaping.
Getting two players in two areas of the pitch where they struggled for ball dominance across games last season, the LB and CF areas, and seeing the tactical improvements immediately, omo, I knew this season will be different for them.

So once I saw Arteta's first 11 vs Palace, I just knew Vieira will be in for a long night. Arsenal is not the start any team outside the Top 6 wanna have to begin 22/23 season.

Modified:
Meliforme, I can see that you removed where you quoted me.
Initially, you quoted me and that is why I reply with this info.
Perhaps next time, you should double-check your post before clicking Submit and spamming one's mention. Danke.

Meliforme:

Crystal Palace are under persecution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 123jamessmith: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Please any link to watch Crystal Palace, arsenal match.. I just notice hesgoal os not showing premiership again.. please links.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
My personal best CDM on the planet today. Joshua Kimmich.

Scorer of the first goal of the 22/23 Bundesliga season.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13413) (13414) (13415) (13416) (13417) (13418) (13419) ... (16118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: poshemmanuel(m), lordofstrings, immobilare(m), Samueldodo781(m), joxxy01(m), elyte89, Samueltemi337(m), humility33(m), TheSuperNerd(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.