Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (14162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11565010 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14159) (14160) (14161) (14162) (14163) (14164) (14165) ... (16111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
elyte89:

E b like say d guy no too good sef cos emeka and nerdie no too Dey talk abt am
the bobo good ooo

Highly rated and already linked to Arsenal,Milan and Spurs of a possible transfer next summer
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nigerian lukaku to flop today against Renne ijn amen
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
Pain as how?

charlesemeka85:
and I knw say em pain u well well 😊
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
charlesemeka85:

Ahhh Ogbeni which kind prayer be dis Biko πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
charlesemeka85:
back to sender

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
charlesemeka85:
Oga Charles,ebi like say you go get cut if Moffi moves to Merseiles cos me I no understand dis ya para.Suddenly you turned against Terem Moffi.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
I refer specifically to young talents/players. Ofcos everyone is scanning but here I refer to young players focus.

Scanning Quality young players outside your Youth structure while also bringing through young talents through your structure is what I am referring to. That's the approach I refer to. Remo is doing that well.

Bro Akwa United signed Alhassan Ibrahim, Ifeanyi Ifeanyi, Christian Pyagbara and Afeez Aremu all in one off-season. They went on to play the best football the league had seen up till that point and eben won a trophy. U can't even compare Remo to that right now.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kog45:
Oga Charles,ebi like say you go get cut if Moffi moves to Merseiles cos me I no understand dis ya para.Suddenly you turned against Terem Moffi.
the boy na Obote cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
do4luv14:

Ahhh Ogbeni which kind prayer be dis Biko πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ
πŸ₯±
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
charlesemeka85:
the boy na Obote cheesy

He wants to go to NICE cos they are offering more money. There is nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
We could also make reference to Rangers when they had C.A.N.E then since you seem to be steering the focus point to trophies.

I am talking about sustainable and sound young talents development structures here.

Akwa is your club so I understand the insistence on your part. But get the point, Right now, Remo Stars Talents especially their Beyond Limits FA lads (some of whom graduate to the first team) are AMONG the ones getting the bulk of the attention from outside scouts. Their structure is just very good and producing some of the finest young talents in the land couple of whom can go on to become real football stars outside the continent.

Beyond Limits FA is the best playing side in the TCC. That partly explains why attention will be on them.

From Promise Meliga to Akinsanmiro Ebenezer to Odunsi Oluwaseun to Olamilekan Adams and to Lekan Oyedele, all high yield local talents (Lekan is now abroad anyway with Feirense), Remo/Beyond Limits are recruiting, grooming and giving us some of the best youngsters in Nigerian football and also doing good business with them.

Their young talents nurturing structure is what I hammer on and that is arguably the best among what other NPFL sides are currently doing.

BascoVanVeli:

Bro Akwa United signed Alhassan Ibrahim, Ifeanyi Ifeanyi, Christian Pyagbara and Afeez Aremu all in one off-season. They went on to play the best football the league had seen up till that point and eben won a trophy. U can't even compare Remo to that right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
komekn:

U know wayodude very kindly gave us a proposition from David Hundeyin investigate journalist. You probably read it and pushed it into the bin.

Let me quote ;

Facts are unAfrican.

We don't do facts here.

We feel.

We emote.

We BELIEVE.

Facts are for the obroni😐

You are the quintessential personification of that proposition.

You present no facts, no rational, no methodology, no appraisal, no subjective and or objective analysis. Just an assertion of emotive sentiment.

Well done .

How did you arrive at your conclusion.

In my opinion Udinese will get flogged by Watford from the championship.

Where are ur own facts U yarn all that dust about fact to end up giving your opinion. Let me hear word. U have no facts yourself

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
elyte89:

E b like say d guy no too good sef cos emeka and nerdie no too Dey talk abt am

But this below is a January 16 Game report on the lad... πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

This was for his match performance vs PSG complete with Messi and Neymar but no Mbappe.

Lad has been good this season so far. He's maturing nicely and really laying down his mark in the CM/CDM/double pivot roles at Rennes.

TheSuperNerd:
Lesley Ugochukwu FT Stats for Stade Rennes Yesterday.

Rennes 1-0 PSG - Ligue 1 Matchday 19.

Played 90mins+.
56 touches.
5 pass entries into Final third.
93% passing accuracy.
41/44 accurate passes.
1/2 successful dribbles.
4/7 ground duels won.
100% aerial duels won.
6 recoveries.
2 tackles.
1 interception.
Was fouled once.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
We could also make reference to Rangers when they had C.A.N.E then since you seem to be steering the focus point to trophies.

I am talking about sustainable and sound young talents development structures here.

Akwa is your club so I understand the insistence on your part. But get the point, Right now, Remo Stars Talents especially their Beyond Limits FA lads (some of whom graduate to the first team) are the ones getting the bulk of the attention from outside scouts. Their structure is just very good and producing some of the finest young talents in the land couple of whom can go on to become real football stars outside the continent.

Beyond Limits FA is the best playing side in the TCC. That partly explains why attention will be on them.

From Promise Meliga to Akinsanmiro Ebenezer to Odunsi Oluwaseun to Olamilekan Adams and to Lekan Oyedele, all high yield local talents (Lekan is now abroad anyway with Feirense), Remo/Beyond Limits are grooming and giving us some of the best youngsters in Nigerian football and also doing good business with them.

Their young talents nurturing structure is what I hammer on and that is arguably the best among what other NPFL sides are currently doing.

C.A.N.E was one of the best sides in recent NPFL history but u know good and well u can't compare that to a team with all those young players that I named.

For one Bobby Clement, Chisom Egbuchalam and Godwin Aguda were not young players. Only Obinna Nwobodo was young so that is definitely not the same case.

If u were talking youth academy development I never would have made a comment. We all know Remo Stars ship academy players to Europe in bunches. My comment was centered around what u said about Remo signing Edidiong Ezikiel.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
BascoVanVeli:

C.A.N.E was one of the best sides in recent NPFL history but u know good and well u can't compare that to a team with all those young players that I named.

For one Bobby Clement, Chisom Egbuchalam and Godwin Aguda were not young players. Only Obinna Nwobodo was young so that is definitely not the same case.

If u were talking youth academy development I never would have made a comment. We all know Remo Stars ship academy players to Europe in bunches. My comment was centered around what u said about Remo signing Edidiong Ezikiel.

Basco, read the blue bolded again and tell me I wasn't talking about Youth Structure and how they nurture/develop top talents today.

I literally linked the Jacek Scouting post on Edidiong to Remo's top youth development Structure. Did I not?

You say if I was talking youth development when that is exactly what I began with and centered on all along.

TheSuperNerd:
Edidiong Ezekiel of NPFL Side, Remo Stars enters the Jacek Scouting radar

Jacek is one of the biggest scouting accounts on twitter so this is something really nice.

Like I have said several times before, Remo Stars have arguably the best and most organised talents structure in the country from the grassroots to the Premier League of the nation. Top notch. It is little wonder several of the finest U19/U18/U17 talents I keep tabs on from the local scene are with Remo Stars' Beyond Limits FA Academy who also play in the Creative Championship (TCC).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
TheSuperNerd:

Akwa is your club so I understand the insistence on your part. But get the point, Right now, Remo Stars Talents especially their Beyond Limits FA lads (some of whom graduate to the first team) are AMONG the ones getting the bulk of the attention from outside scouts. Their structure is just very good and producing some of the finest young talents in the land couple of whom can go on to become real football stars outside the continent.

From Promise Meliga to Akinsanmiro Ebenezer to Odunsi Oluwaseun to Olamilekan Adams and to Lekan Oyedele, all high yield local talents (Lekan is now abroad anyway with Feirense), Remo/Beyond Limits are grooming and giving us some of the best youngsters in Nigerian football and also doing good business with them.

Man, what the hell happened to that Enugu Rangers team? They were so good.. One of the most entertaining NPFL team in recent times..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
TheSuperNerd:

Basco, read the blue bolded again and tell me I wasn't talking about Youth Structure and how they nurture/develop top talents today.

I literally linked the Jacek Scouting post on Edidiong to Remo's top youth development Structure. Did I not?

You say if I was talking youth development when that is exactly what I began with and centered on all along.

And what did I say? He came from Dakkada so that doesn't count for Remo. U then spoke about Scouting which is were we are now.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
But the whole point was focused on the structure of Remo's persistent youth development structure. So much was included in that one post. Structure has a lot of angles to it. I spoke on that in brief in the Edidiong post and you still commented even if you said you won't if that was the case - and it turns out to be the case. That's funny but I'll allow it. 😁

Also, I acknowledged he came from Dakkada. Did I not? But he is with Remo now. And Jacek clearly picked up on him as a Remo lad.

I only used that to elucidate on how Remo talents or players on Remo's books just keeps getting the attention in the eyes of Outside Scouts. It shows that that the club grooms quality and also recognises quality outside its structure.

In the end, the best structures are those who can mix it by grooming young talents from scratch within and identifying young talents in other teams/environs outside their own structure and bringing them in to forge Solid youth sides with a view to continuing their development as well.

From the beginning, the narrative was always about Remo's good structure for young talents.

Abi u dey jealous them as Rival Akwa fan? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It is actually allowed ooo. Afterall, it's done in Europe too. Like how Jamal Musiala came through Chelsea's Cobham academy for a good while only to end up with Bayern's feeder system which contributed to his grooming as well.

Today, I am sure we still have banters between some Chelsea and Bayern fans over who actually GROOMED Musiala. But shaa, Musiala is with Bayern.

So yeah, it is allowed. πŸ˜†

BascoVanVeli:

And what did I say? He came from Dakkada so that doesn't count for Remo. U then spoke about Scouting which is were we are now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
charlesemeka85:
Leave some of these things for under 13s

Wtf!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Danielnino00:

Man, what the hell happened to that Enugu Rangers team? They were so good.. One of the most entertaining NPFL team in recent times..

Omo Dan. That was 2016 and most of them, strongly especially the C.AN.E have all gone their separate ways. Only Nwobodo is kicking it at a higher level so far.

Obinna Nwobodo, N in CANE is still balling in the MLS for FC Cincinnati at age 26. Before that he was balling out in the Turkish Super Lig. We all know that right? Good.

I also was still getting notifications on my players radar system, last year, whenever Godwin Aguda, A in CANE bags goals for Falkenbergs in Sweden's third tier. He and the club missed out narrowly on promotion to the 2nd tier so unless he is moving, they are prepping up for the 2023 season.

Chisom Egbuchalam, E in CANE is now in China balling.

Bobby Clement, C in CANE is now based in Lebanon still actively playing.

And hey BascoVanVeli, you said the CANE weren't young except for Nwobodo.

Okay, you realise this was 2016 right? 😁

Nwobodo was 20 in 2016. Chisom was 24 in 2016. We both agree these two were young. No questions.

Shockingly, and I don't wanna be a spoil sport coz you and I know this would raise age issues dust, Bobby Clement is claimed to have been 18 in 2016. Records say he started out his youth career with Shooting Stars before joining Heartland in 2014. Abeg na dem sabi.

Bobby Clement was also a member of the U20 Flying between 2016-2017. Probably as a fringe.

Godwin Aguda was by his stated age, 19, at the time in 2016. He still features in Sweden for Falkenbergs.

Now, I don't wanna get into the age talks of Clement & Aguda coz yeah, agreeing with it would not make your point stand but it would also bring up the age matter again. Something I desperately try to avoid because I know we have age cheats but we also have genuine youngsters. Walking this line to not mix them up is something I try to do and without muddying up anything.

I ain't even talking about Nwobodo and Chisom because obviously these guys were their stated ages at the time especially knowing that Nwobodo would be 27 this year and Chisom would be 31.

But as for those two... well... up to you to do what you want with you with respect to your point on "young". Abeg, I no dey. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

BascoVanVeli:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
Not Nigerian-related but, I am so excited to see this lad leave Israel for RB Salzburg. Salzburg are gonna be more fun to watch because of this talented Israeli kid, Oscar Gloukh (some spell it Gloch). Brilliant AM talent.

TheGoodJoe, trust me, you would love this kid. Outstanding talent.

Noticed him more at the U19 Euro Championship last year where he led Israel to the final against England who had Carney Chukwuemeka, Tim Iroegbunam, Harvey Vale, Liam Delap of Man City, Bynoe Gittens of Dortmund and others. Since then, I have tried to keep up with his showings in the Liga't Ha'al.

Lad is one of the most special high-potential-yield 18y/o talents in football today. Trust me, you will be hearing his name more often going forward. Only a matter of time. πŸ˜‰

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSSfsfKAIiE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Stephen Odey came off the bench and scored in Randers' 5-1 friendly win over SΓΈnderjysKE today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
Not Nigerian-related but, I am so excited to see this lad leave Israel for RB Salzburg. Salzburg are gonna be more fun to watch because of this talented Israeli kid, Oscar Gloukh (some spell it Gloch). Brilliant AM talent.

TheGoodJoe, trust me, you would love this kid. Outstanding talent.

Noticed him more at the U19 Euro Championship last year where he led Israel to the final against England who had Carney Chukwuemeka, Tim Iroegbunam, Harvey Vale, Liam Delap of Man City, Bynoe Gittens of Dortmund and others. Since then, I have tried to keep up with his showings in the Liga't Ha'al.

Lad is one of the most special high-potential-yield 18y/o talents in football today. Trust me, you will be hearing his name more often going forward. Only a matter of time. πŸ˜‰

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSSfsfKAIiE

Gloukh is really good. Looks an intelligent player and I like his fast decision making. Also good at lifting his head up in the box to find pockets of spaces.

Looks exciting and will keep my eyes out for him.

Reminds me of a young Nuri Sahin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
18 y/o Midfielder, Jamiu Musbaudeen featured off the bench today to make his second Senior appearance for FC Midtjylland in their 4-2 win over OB Odense.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
His Two-footedness and Creative Vertical playing style also catches the eye. One to watch truly as he matures.

TheGoodJoe:

Gloukh is really good. Looks an intelligent player and I like his fast decision making. Also good at lifting his head up in the box to find pockets of spaces.

Looks exciting and will keep my eyes out for him.

Reminds me of a young Nuri Sahin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Who writes these headlines? Siasia was never banned for fixing matches but he was in communication with an agent that was later arrested for match fixing. The agent was trying to get Siasia a job and suspected of planning to fix matches.

So FIFA just banned him for life without any evidence and on negative speculation.

Can you please for once act with integrity.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/57552593

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
One of my Maroc Boys is heading to Olympique Marseille

Azzedine Ounahi to Marseille is happening.

Moffi, a striker turned them down but Ounahi, a midfielder says yes.

Chaaaiii... Napoli will miss out on Ounahi then. Leeds were also in the race until they shifted focus to Weston Mckennie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
BascoVanVeli:

Where are ur own facts U yarn all that dust about fact to end up giving your opinion. Let me hear word. U have no facts yourself

Here is one fact Isaac Success was a "Waste Man" totally woeful in the EPL after 5 year's and 63 league games 3 goals scored.

But is now a baller in Udinese.

Udinese cannot afford the kinds of players that Southampton have , confirmed FACT.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lovewins: 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
One of my Maroc Boys is heading to Olympique Marseille

Azzedine Ounahi to Marseille is happening.

Moffi, a striker turned them down but Ounahi, a midfielder says yes.

Chaaaiii... Napoli will miss out on Ounahi then. Leeds were also in the race until they shifted focus to Weston Mckennie.

He's probably their plan B since Moffi didn't work out.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2023/01/27/u20-afcon-bosso-defends-decision-to-drop-crystal-palace-striker-arsenal-winger-from-nigeria-u20/

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by naijaonfootball: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Super Eagles players who need to change clubs in 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c0ueIZSWLo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
But the whole point was focused on the structure of Remo's persistent youth development structure. So much was included in that one post. Structure has a lot of angles to it. I spoke on that in brief in the Edidiong post and you still commented even if you said you won't if that was the case - and it turns out to be the case. That's funny but I'll allow it. 😁

Also, I acknowledged he came from Dakkada. Did I not? But he is with Remo now. And Jacek clearly picked up on him as a Remo lad.

I only used that to elucidate on how Remo talents or players on Remo's books just keeps getting the attention in the eyes of Outside Scouts. It shows that that the club grooms quality and also recognises quality outside its structure.

In the end, the best structures are those who can mix it by grooming young talents from scratch within and identifying young talents in other teams/environs outside their own structure and bringing them in to forge Solid youth sides with a view to continuing their development as well.

From the beginning, the narrative was always about Remo's good structure for young talents.

Abi u dey jealous them as Rival Akwa fan? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It is actually allowed ooo. Afterall, it's done in Europe too. Like how Jamal Musiala came through Chelsea's Cobham academy for a good while only to end up with Bayern's feeder system which contributed to his grooming as well.

Today, I am sure we still have banters between some Chelsea and Bayern fans over who actually GROOMED Musiala. But shaa, Musiala is with Bayern.

So yeah, it is allowed. πŸ˜†

This was my quote. The fact is that in this very situation Remo didn't do anything special.

There is nobody more critical of the Akwa United management than me so the jealous angle is not reality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14159) (14160) (14161) (14162) (14163) (14164) (14165) ... (16111) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ppogbae, ChrisKels, GMBOFASIA, WHOSEMAN(m), maidaboi(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.