Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (14397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11564593 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14394) (14395) (14396) (14397) (14398) (14399) (14400) ... (16111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
There's no need to fight FIFA. We just love misinterpreting FIFA laws. CAS does not take cases that are criminal in nature. That is solely a government matter.

The independence of football associations does not prevent them from being indicted for criminal offence. It only pertains to civil, political and administration issues. Like the government pressuring the team to campaign for political cause or them trying to resolve disputes, employ coaches or draft team lists.

When it comes to criminal matters, there's nothing like immunity. The government has every right to investigate arrest and charge anybody inside NFF collecting bribe. No matter the reason, collecting bribe inside Nigeria is a criminal offence. The government is not just interested in such because they too are culprits. They only like to interfere when it comes to choosing people.

Sepp blatter and Platini were investigated by both the US government and Swiss governments. They were charged by the Swiss government.

Nigeria are again courting the wrath of football body, FIFA, after the government appointed a sole administrator for the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) on Thursday, following the sack of the executive committee by a court.

Sports minister Tamuno Danagogo on Thursday appointed Lawrence Katiken to run the country’s football after a high court in Plateau State granted an injunction stopping elected NFF president, Aminu Maigari, his executive committee and the NFF congress from office.

This action is a direct interference by government in football, which FIFA frowns at and which has attracted its wrath often in the form of a worldwide ban. FIFA equally kicks against the use of law courts in resolving football matters.

https://www.thecable.ng/nigeria-risks-fifa-ban-with-katikens-appointment

That is the problem. European bodies can act to fight corruption in their system but when Nigerian government tries to do the same, FIFA will raise their shoulders and threaten bans repeatedly.

As it stands, we can't investigate corruption in the NFF because of FIFA.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Nigeria are again courting the wrath of football body, FIFA, after the government appointed a sole administrator for the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) on Thursday, following the sack of the executive committee by a court.

Sports minister Tamuno Danagogo on Thursday appointed Lawrence Katiken to run the country’s football after a high court in Plateau State granted an injunction stopping elected NFF president, Aminu Maigari, his executive committee and the NFF congress from office.

This action is a direct interference by government in football, which FIFA frowns at and which has attracted its wrath often in the form of a worldwide ban. FIFA equally kicks against the use of law courts in resolving football matters.

https://www.thecable.ng/nigeria-risks-fifa-ban-with-katikens-appointment

That is the problem. European bodies can act to fight corruption in their system but when Nigerian government tries to do the same, FIFA will raise their shoulders and threaten bans repeatedly.

As it stands, we can't investigate corruption in the NFF because of FIFA.
You don't understand what I'm saying.

A government cannot impose leadership of an FA or involve itself with how the FA is run and who runs it. It cannot use courts to interfere with the FA or resolve civil disputes. The sporting world has it's own legal system.

However, that does not cover criminal offences. Bribery is not a civil dispute. Bribery is a criminal offence that falls under a country's laws.

What you quoted is not a criminal charge. Show me where the Nigerian government tried to prosecute someone in NFF for crimes and FIFA kicked against it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
Kelechi Nwakali makes Team of the Week AGAIN!

For the 2nd match round in a row, Kelechi's midfield showing earns him a TOTW slot in La Liga Smartbank (La Liga 2).

Good news

This is because he knows he has no permanent position in the team and the only way in is yo show excellent play

I want Chuks and KC iheanacho to be dropped for a while so that they can start doing their jobs well
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
codemaniacs:

In Nigeria, you can't rule out ethnicity and religion.

What zuchyblink means is mediocrity because they are not incompetent since they already play football professionally they are not good enough to play for any of the national teams.

Then mediocre coaches.. Pinnick could have also made the appointments because he didn't want to be seen as a tribalist.

At least he could have appointed Tijani Babangida or Celestine babayaro or any other high performing northern nigerian descent coach or ex-players.
Sir we can rule it out...In the 80s,90s and early 2000s nobody care where you come from in Nigeria regards players,all we want is result and have never see any solid accusations against a coach inviting players based on ethnicity and religion...Oga just check out Japan 93 squad and tell me a single South westerner in that team but who cares and till date players invitations does not shows ethnicity or religion angles but sentiments...my point is simple Amaju appointed these coaches not Gusau so why is it now we are talking about ethnicity and funny religion.Let just say corruption is affecting our football.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
There's no need to fight FIFA. We just love misinterpreting FIFA laws. CAS does not take cases that are criminal in nature. That is solely a government matter.

The independence of football associations does not prevent them from being indicted for criminal offence. It only pertains to civil, political and administration issues. Like the government pressuring the team to campaign for political cause or them trying to resolve disputes, employ coaches or draft team lists.

When it comes to criminal matters, there's nothing like immunity. The government has every right to investigate arrest and charge anybody inside NFF collecting bribe. No matter the reason, collecting bribe inside Nigeria is a criminal offence. The government is not just interested in such because they too are culprits. They only like to interfere when it comes to choosing people.

Sepp blatter and Platini were investigated by both the US government and Swiss governments. They were charged by the Swiss government.

Good one Sire

You're the only one on this thread to have accurately interpreted FIFA laws

I suggested that NFF chiefs be investigated thoroughly (indigenous national team coaches also). And many shot and t down saying FIFA will shout "interference"

But I don't think FIFA will be against booting out enemies of football in Nigeria. If FIFA can punish siasia thoroughly, why can't EFCC and ICPC

That's why we need a new government quick quick and one that has sports interest at heart so that a proper clean up can start
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

A government cannot impose leadership of an FA or involve itself with how the FA is run and who runs it. It cannot use courts to interfere with the FA or resolve civil disputes. The sporting world has it's own legal system.

However, that does not cover criminal offences. Bribery is not a civil dispute. Bribery is a criminal offence that falls under a country's laws.

What you quoted is not a criminal charge. Show me where the Nigerian government tried to prosecute someone in NFF for crimes and FIFA kicked against it.
NFF is a cult with very corrupt members and only a corrupt leader always emerges as the president.If you are good you are out,check Kodjo Williams case,he was impeached immediately they saw handwriting on the wall.Sincerely I thought Amaju who do it like Kodjo with more maturity but no the system swallowed him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
Off topic

It just occurred to me that most people don't even realize that there a clear difference between civil and criminal offences.

This is part of what fuels police irresponsibility. In Nigeria you hear reports of people detained by police over civil disagreements like investments, money lending, inheritance etc. Like WTF?

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Blueelf:

Good one Sire

I suggested that NFF chiefs be investigated thoroughly (indigenous national team coaches also). And many shot and t down saying FIFA will shout "interference"

But I don't think FIFA will be against booting out enemies of football in Nigeria. If FIFA can punish siasia thoroughly, why can't EFCC and ICPC

That's why we need a new government quick quick and one that has sports interest at heart so that a proper clean up can start
The laws that guide NFF have many faces that only well seasoned sport administrators can interpret and I can tell you EFCC or ICPC personnel doesn’t know more than you when it comes to legal frame related to corruption in football federations,more reason NFF members always have their ways when it comes to corruption issues.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
Blueelf:

Good one Sire

It's almost like saying an NFF member can commit murder and get away with it because he's covered by FIFA grin

If the federal government is serious they can investigate this allegations of bribery and charge anyone responsible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kog45:
The laws that guide NFF have many faces that only well seasoned sport administrators can interpret and I can tell you EFCC or ICPC personnel doesn’t know more than you when it comes to legal frame related to corruption in football federations,more reason NFF members always have their ways when it comes to corruption issues.

Bruh forget NFF, first of all, when last did we hear about someone getting convicted for bribery in Nigeria? I mean generally?

You make it sound like EFCC and ICPC are even interested in tackling institutional bribery and kickbacks in Nigeria. Bribery is almost an accepted way of life in Nigeria.

And I think bribery will be very difficult to prove in court unlike other forms of corruption.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lovewins: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
Maybe just maybe Nigeria could get into the u23 AFCON/Olympic through the back door. The Guinean player who scored their second goal Alseny Soumah is overaged. It is even very easy to prove as Alseny has participated in other CAF competition and his registered date of birth is on record.

You'll also notice that other platforms like transfermarkt still have his original birthday. Of course I know Nigeria has her own infractions but this one can be proven. Whether the NFF will take this up remains to be seen.

Remember Morocco used this against Ghana women's u-17 as they could prove from Facebook that some of the girls were overaged.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Everton midfielder Alex Iwobi has opened up on his exit from Arsenal in 2019.

Iwobi admits the signing of Nicolas Pepe convinced him it was time to leave.

In an interview with The Beautiful Game Podcast, he said: "Arsenal just signed a new winger [Nicolas Pepe] and there were a few players there who were not ready to go.

"So they said 'we have received a bid for you, it's a high bid, we're not going to get this sort of money from anywhere else.

"It was a nudge, it's a winger as well someone who is probably going to play in your position. It's up to you sort of thing.

"So I thought 'cool, they have given me that and Everton's a club that's a very big club that wants me'. I want a new challenge so why not pursue it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
lovewins:
Maybe just maybe Nigeria could get into the u23 AFCON/Olympic through the back door. The Guinean player who scored their second goal Alseny Soumah is overaged. It is even very easy to prove as Alseny has participated in other CAF competition and his registered date of birth is on record.

You'll also notice that other platforms like transfermarkt still have his original birthday. Of course I know Nigeria has her own infractions but this one can be proven. Whether the NFF will take this up remains to be seen.

Remember Morocco used this against Ghana women's u-17 as they could prove from Facebook that some of the girls were overaged.

Not applicable….sheyb dey allow 3 over age players in Olympic competition?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tessyy1701: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
lovewins:

NFF that's clueless or which one🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lovewins: 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
elyte89:

Not applicable….sheyb dey allow 3 over age players in Olympic competition?

No.

They allow 3 overaged players in the Olympics not the qualifiers or AFCON u23

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Yeah I read that on twitter too but someone said the rules have been adjusted by FIFA allowing 24 year olds to play if the said player isn't classified as one of the allowed 3 overage players.

Modified just read the FIFA communique 3 overage players can be involved in the qualifying rounds so the goal scorer most probably falls into that bracket.

https://digitalhub.fifa.com/m/49db2cdaf7e8829/original/Circular-No-1792-information-on-preliminary-competitions_EN.pdf

lovewins:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
lovewins:

No.

They allow 3 overaged players in the Olympics not the qualifiers or AFCON u23

E sure me say we sef get over age for d olodo d wey we parade, we can’t win d case jare,forget
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
Blueelf:

Good one Sire

JohnBullMySon:

I think it might be you who has misinterpreted the FIFA law regarding government interference in FA affairs..
Most times,it isn't the intention of the government that matters, it is how FIFA choose to interpret the law..
A case study here is Kenya and Zimbabwe who are serving a FIFA ban for government interference although Kenya's was recently lifted..

The suspension of Kenya and Zimbabwe was announced by FIFA’s president, Gianni Infantino. In Kenya’s case, FIFA’s action comes after sports minister Amina Mohamed dissolved the Football Kenya Federation office in November 2021. A caretaker committee headed by retired judge Aaron Ringera was appointed to take charge of football activities in the country. The federation’s president, Nick Mwendwa, was subsequently arrested and charged with misappropriation of funds from FIFA and the government. He has pleaded not guilty.

The Zimbabwe football federation was similarly dissolved by government in November last year. The decision was announced by the country’s Sports and Recreation Commission, a government-appointed body. Federation officials were accused of misappropriating money given to the association by the state for Zimbabwe’s participation at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations finals. Four federation officials, including the president, are being investigated for mismanagement and lack of accountability in the use of public funds, as well as allegations of sexual harassment of female referees.

The two countries are now locked out of all national FIFA supported personnel development activities for administrators, coaches and referees. They are also barred from international competitions.

These include all international club and national team competitions under the auspices of the Confederation of African Football (CAF). Local leagues can continue but eventual winners would not be entered for CAF competitions until the suspension is lifted.

According to FIFA, any allegations of administrative malpractices should be investigated internally. Investigations should fall under the local federation by-laws and FIFA stipulations rather than being carried out by government. These internal mechanisms are meant to shield FIFA from any external interference in its operations as a private entity.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/kenya-and-zimbabwe-have-been-suspended-from-world-football-what-happens-next-178040

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Here's a key point to note from the article posted above
According to FIFA, any allegations of administrative malpractices should be investigated internally. Investigations should fall under the local federation by-laws and FIFA stipulations rather than being carried out by government. These internal mechanisms are meant to shield FIFA from any external interference in its operations as a private entity.

So you see, it will be difficult for the government to carry out an independent investigation into corruption dealings within the NFF without FIFA sanctions being imposed...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
elyte89:

E sure me say we sef get over age for d olodo d wey we parade, we can’t win d case jare,forget

Make we better forget am.. cus if we try to prosecute any case, Guinea will just open our yansh grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

You can't investigate corruption inside the NFF without taking over offices and records. As soon as you try to look into their records, it is tagged interference. So, how can you investigate?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
COOL10:
Almost five years since Victor Moses left and we're yet to find a credible replacement. Moses Simon, Chukwueze, Dennis, Onyekuru; none of those guys has managed to fill his boots.

Victor Moses boots belongs to Victor Moses, they don't need to fill it. Victor Moses boots might be too tight or oversize.

For the roles these players do for club and country, they do it better than what Victor offers.

For the reckoning, They aforementioned players have more speed and movement, finishing, dribbling skills and creativity.

Do not also forget that Victor Moses abilities in S.E were accentuated more by the presence of Onazi and Mikel in midfield.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Danielnino00:

So you see, it will be difficult for the government to carry out an independent investigation into corruption dealings within the NFF without FIFA sanctions being imposed...

Thank you for the precise post. With the recent cases, especially the Manchester City suspension by UEFA, the FG can call a bluff of FIFA and challenge the suspension in the Court of Arbitration for Sport. FIFA has become an extended arm for corruption in countries by defending corrupt individuals with their corrupt rules.

The corrupt people should solve the problem internally. Which kind thrash from FIFA is that?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Thank you for the precise post. With the recent cases, especially the Manchester City suspension by UEFA, the FG can call a bluff of FIFA and challenge the suspension in the Court of Arbitration for Sport. FIFA has become an extended arm for corruption in countries by defending corrupt individuals with their corrupt rules.

The corrupt people should solve the problem internally. Which kind thrash from FIFA is that?

The recent disbandment of the LMC which was replaced by the IMC is probably an example of the kind of "internal investigation" FIFA likes... In the end, it is the same people involved.. nothing will come out of it...

But still, it all boils down on the government's willingness to act

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lovewins: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
chrisooblog:
Yeah I read that on twitter too but someone said the rules have been adjusted by FIFA allowing 24 year olds to play if the said player isn't classified as one of the allowed 3 overage players.

Modified just read the FIFA communique 3 overage players can be involved in the qualifying rounds so the goal scorer most probably falls into that bracket.

https://digitalhub.fifa.com/m/49db2cdaf7e8829/original/Circular-No-1792-information-on-preliminary-competitions_EN.pdf

Read it again, the inclusion of overaged players is strictly for the "final competition" which is the Olympics proper itself.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay1: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Exactly

The only reason FIFA ban African FAs at will us because non if those African countries has once challenged that law in the court of Arbitration. When one of them does, that nonsense banning will stop.

Notice how they avoid western European FAs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

You can't investigate corruption inside the NFF without taking over offices and records. As soon as you try to look into their records, it is tagged interference. So, how can you investigate?
Criminal investigation bruh, Criminal investigation. Nobody can stop the authorities from investigating a criminal offence or suspicion of criminal activity.

The motive makes it difference from interference. Interference is when you want to takeover/influence the running and administration of the FA, or override their decisions.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
Danielnino00:

I think it might be you who has misinterpreted the FIFA law regarding government interference in FA affairs..
Most times,it isn't the intention of the government that matters, it is how FIFA choose to interpret the law..
A case study here is Kenya and Zimbabwe who are serving a FIFA ban for government interference although Kenya's was recently lifted..

Of course FIFA would suspend them, since when did it become legal to dissolve an entity on the actions of an individual? This is an issue of overreach

Instead of just prosecuting the individuals who committed a crime, they go ahead to dissolve the FA. That is outright government overreach and interference. We should understand the difference between legality and illegality. You don't go and close a public corporation employing hundreds of people because the CEO committed a crime. Is it part of the Kenyan constitution to close a business if the head is sexually abusing workers?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Of course FIFA would suspend them, since when did it become legal to dissolve an entity on the actions of an individual? This is an issue of overreach

Instead of just prosecuting the individuals who committed a crime, they go ahead to dissolve the FA. That is outright government overreach and interference. We should understand the difference between legality and illegality. You don't go and close a public corporation employing hundreds of people because the CEO committed a crime. Is it part of the Kenyan constitution to close a business if the head is sexually abusing workers?

You see, this is where you are wrong.

I remember that the Sierra Leone FA was suspended some years back but couldn't recollect why, so I did some digging..

FIFA suspended their FA because the president and general secretary were removed by the government. In this case, the government didn't shut down or dissolve the FA. They removed two individuals they fohnd culpable of criminal offences,yet FIFA suspended them... What do you make of that?

https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/12010/11518482/fifa-suspend-sierra-leone-fa-for-government-interference

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
Danielnino00:

As for this, I believe the malpractices are civil in nature not criminal. Some governments don't understand that as soon they send money to the FA, that money ceases to be public funds. The FA is operates as a private entity so the government has no right to investigate how money is being spent, just as the government cannot start investigating how money is spent in a private company.

However, I rechecked Nigeria's laws and it seems that bribery as a crime only covers payments to public officials. In that case, the FG can stop all spending on the NFF and demand an investigation by FIFA. let's see how the NFF can stay afloat without government money.

Lastly, I believe embezzlement is always a criminal offence. If the malpractice was embezzlement, then the person can be arrested.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
As for this, I believe the malpractices are civil in nature not criminal. Some governments don't understand that as soon they send money to the FA, that money ceases to be public funds. The FA is operates as a private entity so the government has no right to investigate how money is being spent, just as the government cannot start investigating how money is spent in a private company.

However, I rechecked Nigeria's laws and it seems that bribery as a crime only covers payments to public officials. In that case, the FG can stop all spending on the NFF and demand an investigation by FIFA. let's see how the NFF can stay afloat without government money.

Lastly, I believe embezzlement is always a criminal offence. If the malpractice was embezzlement, then the person can be arrested.

Enlighten me. If the government have no right to investigate how the money they send to the FA is being spent,then what right do they have to send them money in the first place?
By law, the NFF is still under the jurisdiction of the ministry of sport, therefore they are entitled to receive funding from them.. The "private entity" part used to refer to the FA is just for cover, especially in Africa...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14394) (14395) (14396) (14397) (14398) (14399) (14400) ... (16111) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kog45(m), shawwal1(m), enlady(f) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.