Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11536273 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5240) (5241) (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) (5246) ... (16098) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
mbjane:

Ogbeni wetin happen self let my mention rest nah abi say dem swear give you ? Say you see me for dream abi wetin self ? Stop behaving like an He-goat and stop mentioning me for no fvcking reason

Elyte89 I talk am, abi I no talk am? grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Afobear:

How I finished my allawee Same day in camp

Hehehe
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Afobear: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
ChrisKels:

Lucky u bro, this election go favour u guys, do ur shit make better money from the election, that will go along way to help u start up ur life once u done with service. Good luck though I bu ezigbo ofeke
I'm not adhocing for the elections....Got better bars to scope and drink to stupor than risk getting a machete merchant display on me Eze ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
Afobear:
I'm not adhocing for the elections....Got better bars to scope and drink to stupor than risk getting a machete merchant display on me Eze ndi Ara

Choi onye nku, onye nku!! Though it depends where my PPA falls, even if I was Dangote, I wud still risk anything to get my own share of the free money if I served during an election year. D richest men out there take risks and never neglect opportunities and the least of pennies it would fetch to add to their wealth.

Dat said sha, ur iberiberism is unqauntifiable grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
Afobear:
me way leave camp since November shocked shocked.... seriously,you Averageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beer parlour analysts should stop with your iberiberism hype of Averageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee players in your Averageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee team
afore Budweiser.
Afore jigijigijigi grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Diavolo: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
So out of curiosity about Dominic iorfa's situation at wolves, I decided to dig further.
Wolves has 9 Portuguese players in their first team, which is quite a lot, so there is a Portuguese connection there definitely, But they have only one senior right back, which makes iorfa case more head scratching.
Porto has 12 Portuguese players in their first team while Benfica has 16 Portuguese players in their first team.
So we know that that usual line of wolves having more Portuguese players than Porto and benfica is a big fat lie.
So if a team that has only one senior right back doesn't seem it fit to give another right back a chance, seems more like the coach not trusting the players ability.
Links for my evidence below
https://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=2848
https://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=978
https://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=257

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Afobear: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
ChrisKels:

Choi onye nku, onye nku!! Though it depends where my PPA falls, even if I was Dangote, I wud still risk anything to get my own share of the free money if I served during an election year. D richest men out there take risks and never neglect opportunities and the least of pennies it would fetch to add to their wealth.

Dat said sha, ur iberiberism is unqauntifiable grin grin
you make sense sha ...I go reason am to see if any go come out make I use sleep for Barcelona hotel for like 3 nights for a start
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Afobear: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
krattoss:
afore Budweiser.
Afore jigijigijigi grin grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
Victor Osimhen’s goals for Belgian club Sporting Charleroi have not gone unnoticed as he is now been linked to a transfer to Ajax

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/12/15/osimhen-linked-with-ajax-after-grabbing-8th-league-goal-in-belgium/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
Afobear:
you make sense sha ...I go reason am to see if any go come out make I use sleep for Barcelona hotel for like 3 nights for a start

Alright bro, whatever u do, always try to be a step or two ahead of the contractors(abi employers), dem fit chop ur money if u dull oo. And like u said, watch out for the machetes also for the journey is precarious, never let ur guards down, otherwise, eschew the coast for it is never for the feeble minds.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
ChrisKels:

Sorry buh for u to have used this line typical of Nigerian destitutes who perceive everybody out there as capable of feeding another man, I think I have been over-rating u. I never thought u could come this low mentally.

How you rate me isn't that your business? If you change it tomorrow will it take away one B from the MBBS behind my name? Or suddenly the FWACS which is well within my grasp will now get K leg? I don't know why you attach so much importance to a faceless forum. At some point one of the former national team coaches who I know personally(and o have defended him a lot) had a nairaland account, 2014 actually which was why I even joined, can't that kind of guy feed you over and over? I have also come across an engineer here on nairaland who was in charge of about 7 road construction sites in Abia State, me telling you that somebody you meet here can feed you is just the simple fact, take it how you want to Sir

Anyways sorry for telling you that you were wrong for calling someone you know nothing about a street urchin, it is your laptop or phone and you can decide to type what you want. I won't talk about it again

14 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Certitude:

It ignited the fire.

Ok got it
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mickael2:

How you rate me isn't that your business? If you change it tomorrow will it take away one B from the MBBS behind my name? Or suddenly the FWACS which is well within my grasp will now get K leg? I don't know why you attach so much importance to a faceless forum. At some point one of the former national team coaches who I know personally(and o have defended him a lot) had a nairaland account, 2014 actually which was why I even joined, can't that kind of guy feed you over and over? I have also come across an engineer here on nairaland who was in charge of about 7 road construction sites in Abia State, me telling you that somebody you meet here can feed you is just the simple fact, take it how you want to Sir

Like I said, I thought u smarter than this buh I av been wrong all along. Now look at it this way, u know nothing about me neither do I about u, buh in ur on little mind a certain man would feed me over and over again? Lol u are funny.

Did it occur to u that like u doing now out of ignorance, someone could still have said to those so called coach and Engineer that they might get fed by a certain Andrew over and over again?

U really aint smart, if u were, u wud understand this is a faceless forum hence u cant tell a man's worth unless u know him in person. If u didnt kno the coach and Engineer in person, u would probably have told them, they wud get fed by some guys in here also. A very poor sense of reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mickael2:

Anyways sorry for telling you that you were wrong for calling someone you know nothing about a street urchin, it is your laptop or phone and you can decide to type what you want. I won't talk about it again

Lol u claim to be a foreigner buh u reason like an average Nigerian. In an international gathering(forum, pages et al) u can easily tell a member is Nigerian whenever u c a line like this "he can feed u" due to their warped sense of reasoning.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
ChrisKels:

Lol u claim to be a foreigner buh u reason like an average Nigerian. In an international gathering(forum, pages et al) u can easily tell a member is Nigerian whenever u c a line like this "he can feed u" due to their warped sense of reasoning.

Ehm just to correct one thing here I never said I am a foreigner, if you are referring to when I pointed out that I watched Liverpool vs Fulham live, that was just a random visit. Born and brought up here, from the East too for that matter, I have said that over and over and over again. The rest of what you have been saying is just nonsense to me

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mickael2:

Ehm just to correct one thing here I never said I am a foreigner, if you are referring to when I pointed out that I watched Liverpool vs Fulham live, that was just a random visit. Born and brought up here, from the East too for that matter, I have said that over and over and over again. The rest of what you have been saying is just nonsense to me

Ogbeni I make jest of u as a foreigner bkus u called me local for writing in Igbo. What business have I with whatever u do with ur life. I didnt see where u posted that u saw Liverpool live, even if u did, it was ur adventure, fun and fund not mine, hence I care less, as long as u aint having ur fun at my expense. Now u becoming so desperate to give credence to urself like komekn grin grin

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ur opinion on this boy

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_... el+perugia
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Aina starts for Torino

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
busky007:
The striker who was brought in For success(deulofeu) has put watford ahead. Just imagine. Why do our players like destroying their destiny

I once said success was overhyped on this thread.....you know the way they like to overhype player unecessarily

But my Oga elyte89 talk say I talk am because of KC nacho fans grin cheesy grin cheesy

Our players like initial gragra. Score 3 goals in 3 matches then go on a goal drought for half the season...then manage to score 5 goals in 16 games and then voila...one old man will call them into national team and then even give them permanent visitors card. They will then become glued to the National team until the coach is replaced.

See ehn....I am beginning to think that Naija football is like our politics and government. Things may never get better till the second coming of Christ Jesus grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
[s]Safari: Just because some people's mothers were too busy turning Fufu in the kitchen to teach them basic home training, they come online and embarrass the small one the poor woman could spare them.

Mothers are really suffering, women are suffering everyday because some people think that having a dick makes them God.

A lot of Nigerian men have no respect for women and it all started from someone giving them the wrong information about women.[/s]

Ana-emenu.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
CaptainStephen:
I can't wait to see our league develop and provide valuable employment to young people.

What stadium is this sir?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
darkelf:

I once said success was overhyped on this thread.....you know the way they like to overhype player unecessarily

But my Oga elyte89 talk say I talk am because of KC nacho fans grin cheesy grin cheesy

Our players like initial gragra. Score 3 goals in 3 matches then go on a goal drought for half the season...then manage to score 5 goals in 16 games and then voila...one old man will call them into national team and then even give them permanent visitors card. They will then become glued to the National team until the coach is replaced.

See ehn....I am beginning to think that Naija football is like our politics and government. Things may never get better till the second coming of Christ Jesus grin grin grin

Lol ,guy na wa o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
tbaba1234:

The Nigerian boys in that competition were very young.

Some other African countries paraded uncles.

I was shocked to see how young they looked. Some of them could pass for 13-14 year olds. Seems someone at the helm of affairs insisted on doing the right thing this time around.

If only we can do the same for our other age grade teams.

BTW
The Kenyans looked quite taller and more physically mature. Maybe it's just a genetics thing sha.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mhoyorsawreh1(f): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
Anyone watching torino vs juve

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
komekn:

I am quite bewildered by you but at the same amusingly intrigued.

You get emotional to boiling point on a faceless forum.

You don't know who anybody talks to and you don't know how many of us here not only talk but are actually contractually employed in football.

So your attempts to give yourself credence seem very desperate.

Ignore that pipe.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
Afobear:
Old men mumus full here I swear ....So from Pig mouth Iheanacho is better than Mbappe to Samuel whatsoever will walk into the Barca team ? A team the likes of Traore ,Delofelu ,Dennis Suarez ,Malcolm can't see shirt ? Make una dey hype Averageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee players ...Yeye people

LOL!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mickael2:

Who are you and how dare you condemn another human being like that? Is his behaviour worse than yours? You use profane words in Igbo language at will, to me that actually makes you a very very local fellow yet has anybody called you a street urchin for that? Is his behaviour worse than the one that said his girlfriend broke his TV? Why would you ever dare call someone a street urchin someone you have never met and may be able to feed you. And for some reason nobody is condemning you for this, this our idea of ganging up against anybody that does not support the general view here is bad, so this comment is not enough to be condemned? Come on.

I don't know you very well but seems you're a PRINCIPLED fellow.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
This Afobear guy too funny I swear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ademola Lookman needs to leave Everton. I see he's been benched for Bernard. He deserves better playing time.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
Looking forward to Liverpool crushing Manure tomorrow. I hope they can do it.

Should be a stroll for Arsenal tomorrow. And even Chelsea.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
komekn:

I am quite bewildered by you but at the same amusingly intrigued.

You get emotional to boiling point on a faceless forum.

You don't know who anybody talks to and you don't know how many of us here not only talk but are actually contractually employed in football.

So your attempts to give yourself credence seem very desperate.

thank you, but I was addressing Andrew, not you

I don't know who you know, but Andrew apparently only knows women in the kitchen, so, he cannot know anybody outside it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
SlayerForever:
Ademola Lookman needs to leave Everton. I see he's been benched for Bernard. He deserves better playing time.
go and give it to him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5240) (5241) (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) (5246) ... (16098) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: caprikon and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.