Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (6025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11577675 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6022) (6023) (6024) (6025) (6026) (6027) (6028) ... (16117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sontoly: 12:21pm On May 27, 2019
If shaqiri leaves, Liverpool needs Samu desperately, Sarah n mane cannot play every game, it's impossible, man city won everything in England because of club depth not just depth but quality players sit weekly on the bench.
Infact to compete next season Liverpool needs quality depth on the bench, let's not forget that they are not champions yet, they are still trophyless, it's basically same thing for the past 3 - 4 yrs.
What do we think caused them to slip 7 points if not fatigue.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 27, 2019
Icon4s:

If at all you want to bring in the issue population that will even negate more wealth Ranking.

You cannot compare the poverty level of a man that earns N100,000/month and has 20 children with all their needs and responsibilities to one that earns N50,000 a month and has only 1 child. The one with N50,000 Salary with one child will leave a better life and achieve more in life.
but if the resources of the 20 children are put to good use..then the former earning 100k has more advantage of living a better life than the former..

That's where China comes in wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 12:55pm On May 27, 2019
Icon4s:

If at all you want to bring in the issue population that will even negate more wealth Ranking.

You cannot compare the poverty level of a man that earns N100,000/month and has 20 children with all their needs and responsibilities to one that earns N50,000 a month and has only 1 child. The one with N50,000 Salary with one child will leave a better life and achieve more in life.
moreover the minimum wage is those countries are way better than Nigeria...
reason why i had to consider the per capita income in those countries...
what makes a country rich and better is the less percentage of his population
living below poverty line.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2019
krattoss:
but if the resources of the 20 children are put to good use..then the former earning 100k has more advantage of living a better life than the former..

That's where China comes in wink cheesy
can you say that of nigeria is being put to good use?

you are making reference to an industrialized nation

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 27, 2019
sontoly:
If shaqiri leaves, Liverpool needs Samu desperately, Sarah n mane cannot play every game, it's impossible, man city won everything in England because of club depth not just depth but quality players sit weekly on the bench.
Infact to compete next season Liverpool needs quality depth on the bench, let's not forget that they are not champions yet, they are still trophyless, it's basically same thing for the past 3 - 4 yrs.
that's why I hate Lallana till today..

Dude was utter useless in that final game against Madrid.
Once Salah was removed, only mane carried the team on his shoulders which was undoubtedly too heavy for him .

But I think klopp worked on that this season, even Barca game had no Salah and Firmino.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 12:57pm On May 27, 2019
andrew444:

Wetin dey eq guinea?

There are so poor compared to Nigeria
don't say that..E.Guinea is also an oil producing country with less
population compared to nigeria..that makes them better off
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 27, 2019
Humility017:

can you say that of nigeria is being put to good use?

you are making reference to an industrialized nation
I was only reacting to an assertion made..wasn't in any way comparing and contrasting..

You guys like to compare every damn thing with Nigeria..
Complaints upon complaints together with blame games with little or nothing to improve the situation..

Na una go tire kwa
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gustav25: 1:15pm On May 27, 2019
krattoss:
I was only reacting to an assertion made..wasn't in any way comparing and contrasting..

You guys like to compare every damn thing with Nigeria..
Complaints upon complaints together with blame games with little or nothing to improve the situation..

Na una go tire kwa
Blind fellow !!! Your country which unfortunately is mine also is a cursed one much like some iconic liars in here ...Kiss the truth Arrow
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Toylove: 1:27pm On May 27, 2019
Ermmm...why is England not in the u20 world cup
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 1:42pm On May 27, 2019
Humility017:

if you talk now...they will say you're praying doom for the country....

Nigeria Matter dey weak me...I fear for the future of this country..with the way things are going...

Agreed

Nigeria is africa richest country with high rate of poverty

Make dem go check how much one man steal from this country, ordinary the money wey patience jonathan thief go do big things for this country

Person dey here dey tell me about eq guinea, na delta state alone i give eq guinea oil.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 1:55pm On May 27, 2019
edi287:

Klopp's go to formation is 4-3-3. Samu will be signed to play on the wings.
Klopp also viewed Coutinho as a wide player. I remember reading somewhere he laughed when he heard Barca was paying 100m for Coutinho because he wouldn't fit in a 4-3-3 and couldn't replace iniesta in a 4-4-2.
Epl would be good for him from a financial angle. I'd prefer Liverpool to Barca sha because I know how crazy barca fans can get.

Here's the article I was talking about

Report suggests Jurgen Klopp was amazed that Barcelona were willing to offer €100 million for Coutinho

JACK O'TOOLE

El Pais journalist Diego Torres has reported that Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp was 'amazed' and 'broke into hilarity' when he first heard that Barcelona were going to offer €100 million for former midfielder Philippe Coutinho.

Torres, who wrote The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho, has been covering PSG forward Neymar extensively this season but he has now shifted his attention towards his international teammate Coutinho and his January move from Liverpool to Barcelona.

Torres suggests that Coutinho was never fit enough to operate under Klopp's pressing system of football and that leading goalscorer Mohamed Salah was brought in to compete with the Brazilian while Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino were deemed 'undroppable'.

Torres wrote:

"When the club raised the possibility of signing Mohammed Salah, the coach told the management that he thought it was fine but that the position should be played with Coutinho. Never with Mané or Firmino, whom he judged unquestionable.

"In Liverpool offices were not surprised to see that the leaders embraced as if they had won a title when on 6 January closed the transfer of Coutinho to Barca for 160 million euros, a record after Neymar and Mbappé. Never the sale of the third most expensive soccer player in history meant less sacrifice and more benefit for a major club.

[b]
"Explosive and decisive in short spaces, Coutinho lacked the heart and lungs to perform consistently in the great spaces of the midfield. In the physical tests that simulated situations of the game, after two sprints of 60 meters Coutinho could not recover without remaining half a minute completely stopped. Too much, given the tactical demands. With the emphasis on permanent dynamism, Klopp discarded Coutinho to integrate the midfield in 4-3-3. Even when he placed it as an end, he found that it disengaged in the folds. During several days he tried a 4-2-3-1 to place him behind the point, with a smaller radius of action to avoid suffering. If he played as a second point he could stay off the hook without generating serious imbalances, while the rest of the team was ordered 20 meters back. But the 4-2-3-1, in Klopp's opinion, did not allow the team to occupy the spaces in the most efficient way possible.

"Barça's first offer for Coutinho amounted to 60 million euros, about a year ago. Klopp's reaction was perplexing. He thought that Barcelona had the three attack squares covered with Messi, Suarez and Neymar.

"When they told him that [Josep] Bartomeu would sign [Ousmane] Dembelé to replace Neymar and offer more than 100 million for Coutinho to act as relay for [Andres] Iniesta, his amazement broke into hilarity. According to an employee of the English club, Klopp was blunt: "Coutinho is a fabulous forward but he will never feel comfortable in 4-3-3 as an inside; and much less if he has to play in the post of Iniesta in the 4-4-2 that [Ernesto] Valverde practices in the defensive phase, where the longer runs should be done by the wings. Iniesta is a long distance runner. Coutinho no. "[/b]

When Coutinho eventually sealed his £142 million move to Barcelona, Klopp said that the club did everything within their means to convince the player that remaining part of Liverpool was as attractive as moving to Spain.

He told Liverpoolfc.com: “It is with great reluctance that we – as a team and club – prepare to say farewell to a good friend, a wonderful person and a fantastic player in Philippe Coutinho.

“It is no secret that Philippe has wanted this move to happen since July, when Barcelona first made their interest known.

“Philippe was insistent with me, the owners and even his teammates this was a move he was desperate to make happen.

“Despite that, we managed to keep the player here beyond the summer window, hoping that we would be able to persuade him to stay and be part of what we are looking to do.

“I can tell the Liverpool supporters that we, as a club, have done everything within our means to convince Philippe that remaining part of LFC was as attractive as moving to Spain, but he is 100 per cent certain his future – and that of his family – belongs at Barcelona. It is his dream and I am now convinced there is nothing left at our disposal to change his mind.

“Philippe has made a fantastic contribution to this club over his five years of service and as disappointed as we are he doesn’t want to extend that, the relationship we have for him means with a heavy heart we wish him well.

“The player remained dedicated and committed to helping us win matches, producing good performances and training hard each day at Melwood after the summer window had closed, despite failing to convince us to allow him to leave during that period and that level of professionalism reflects positively on him.

“Of course, it is totally understandable that supporters will be disappointed; this is always the case when you have to say goodbye to someone special. But, as hard as it is sometimes to accept, it is part of life and part of football – individuals have their own dreams and their own goals and objectives in life.

“Players will come and players will go, that is football, but as a club we are big enough and strong enough to continue with our aggressive progression on the pitch, even when we lose an important player. We have never been in a better position in recent times, as a club, to react in the right way. We will use our size and strength to absorb moments like this and still move forward.

“I have been here long enough now to know in the history of Liverpool, key players have left before – but the club always goes on. You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.

“I have so much belief in the talent we have here already and even more faith, together with our owners, that we will make continued investment into the playing squad, which will allow more growth and more improvement.

“So as we bid farewell to Philippe, we continue on our path of progress and development as we work towards our common goal of bringing trophies back to Anfield.”

A very insightful read. Thanks a bunch for sharing.

I've always admired the tactical part of the game.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 27, 2019
gustav25:

Blind fellow !!! Your country which unfortunately is mine also is a cursed one much like some iconic liars in here ...Kiss the truth Arrow
tongue tongue
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2019
safarigirl:

Who are they in comparison to Chukwueze? What is their profile?

If you couldn't discern that question, you have no right pontificating about any form of knowledge with your fancy words.

You are the poster child for sentiment and emotive bias, 90% of what you post is ludicrous, because your knowledge is sadly limited to the English top flight. If a player outside England is mentioned, your cluelessness oozes like the stench from a fishwife. I see how you wouldn't understand Chukwueze's worth though.

I do not hold it against you, I only wish you would stick to your limited knowledge with footballers outside England.

I am not sure what your point is.

You bring forth words but have no meaning or purpose to your non argument.

It's very simple, my view is that Chukwueze will not start at Liverpool and could easily loose progression by wasting away in the U23's.

Chukwueze has played one season of first team football at Villareal. How many games in total not sure it's over 35, outstanding potential. However, He is still finding his way in the professional game.

Great prospect yes, however proven and consistently tested not YET.

And already you have elevated him to world class. I have seen so many highly rated young players come and go. What differentiates your quality is consistent continous top class outstanding performances over time not just one season.

One season is not enough to make that conclusion. Seyi Ojo, Ryan Kent, Wilson, Ibe and others all had great potential and showed great promise at an even younger age than Chukwueze. The comparison is not to the individual but the club management culture.

And if you took time to consider and digest the opinion l expressed before crying and implying HATER you probably would look before you leap.

One thing you do not have at Liverpool is TIME you either perform or get dropped. You will not be given time to learn on the Job. Time is a very very scarce commodity at the top flight of football. More so with Liverpool. Will a young player be given time to develop in Liverpool ❓ Not in the first team sorry on loan yes.

Chukwueze needs time to develop and not be thrown into the deep end and possibly get lost and loose upward progression.

There is a comparison of the inherent football culture expectations and methodology within Liverpool. That's the pertinent observation not a comparison of individual players and thier respective attributes.

Effectively what l am doing is describing the organisational culture of Liverpool fc a world class club. Cementing that view by giving examples of players who didn't make the cut. It's not a comparison of individual players but the nature cultural management and expectations associated with Liverpool football club, a world class club.

But of course it seems you are unable to comprehend that position presented before you.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:11pm On May 27, 2019
But if na Naija Na only Nigerians dem de make proud. I dey look u o

busky007:
Senegal dey make Africa proud. I guess their qualification is sure.btw colombian keeper is quite good.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2019
sontoly:

Liverpool will win the champions league
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 2:24pm On May 27, 2019
just watched
Nigeria vs Brazil Newzealand under 20 world cup high....
to be honest...Manu is a major reason why the super eagles should be left with indigenous coaches...
why bench alampasu for that rockie who cost us that match...

that Nigeria squad..would have done wonders in that tourney if not for terrible decisions by Manu Garba...

if not corruption I don't know why the worst players should be on the pitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU7MpwqDboI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2019
and the naughty old coach stick to same basket of a goal keeper against Germany..
his errors cost us this match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqfG_Xw5GFM
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by busky007: 3:05pm On May 27, 2019
oya nairaland age detectos wat is dis guys age by looking at him. Anybody who says less than 23 knows he is lying to himself

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 3:05pm On May 27, 2019
He has a quality of overflow that makes it impossible for you to stop him, it's like a river," said coach Miguel Álvarez. (One of Villarreal trainers)

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by busky007: 3:19pm On May 27, 2019
So someone who claims to know English football just said dat Liverpool don't give dia players time to develop .Yet solanke ,Joe Gomez,Robertson , Arnold, got lot of time to develop but chukwueze case will be different

How can u say dat Liverpool is a club dat develop players and now u are saying they don't wait anybody (don't give people tym becos of chukwueze.)

Development of players have to deal with giving the players lots of Time to prove themselves.if Liverpool can't give chukwueze tym to develop dat means dey are not a club for players development.

watdafuq
kom_enkm is a fucking hypocrite

I bet if sonlanke can get game time without scoring till the end of the season,then chukwueze has more chances of getting game time

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by busky007: 3:20pm On May 27, 2019
So someone who claims to know English football just said dat Liverpool don't give dia players time to develop .Yet solanke ,Joe Gomez,Robertson , Arnold, got lot of time to develop but chukwueze case will be different

How can u say dat Liverpool is a club dat develop players and now u are saying they don't wait anybody (don't give people tym becos of chukwueze.)

Development of players have to deal with giving the players lots of Time to prove themselves.if Liverpool can't give chukwueze tym to develop dat means dey are not a club for players development.

watdafuq

I bet if sonlanke can get game time without scoring till the end of the season,then chukwueze has more chances of getting game time

Behave

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gustav25: 3:33pm On May 27, 2019
busky007:

watdafuq

Behave

Look at this biggest Hypocrite !!! I vividly remember you boasted how super chickens will progress from the group stages of the 2018 worldcup and how your chickens will make mice meat of the Croats. When we pointed out the useless team for their friendly games , you and your allies said you was hiding tactics to deceive the other teams as per Dr strange. How market ? How did the hiding of tactics reshape the super chickens destiny at the Mundial ? Rojo gave you a crisp bag of L and made you develop hallucinations briefly and here I am to hand you my own Bag of L after many months ....yeye

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2019
gustav25:

Look at this biggest Hypocrite !!! I vividly remember you boasted how super chickens will progress from the group stages of the 2018 worldcup and how your chickens will make mice meat of the Croats. When we pointed out the useless team for their friendly games , you and your allies said you was hiding tactics to deceive the other teams as per Dr strange. How market ? How did the hiding of tactics reshape the super chickens destiny at the Mundial ? Rojo gave you a crisp bag of L and made you develop hallucinations briefly and here I am to hand you my own Bag of L after many months ....yeye
you are a waste of human flesh. Attention seeker. I Don give u attention oya run with your nose ozuo!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2019
sontoly:

You do understand that if Shaqiri leaves there will still be Origi, Lallana, Ox and Sturridge on the bench, all are easily capable of keeping Samu out of the team. Ox has returned from injury, except him to be the first sub in most games especially as he can play 'most everywhere. Then if you are a goal down, will you in your right mind sub in Samu ahead of Origi or even Sterling If Lallana maintains a healthy season, he will fight for the final creative midfield role leaving two core workaholics in the middle.

Bro, Liverpool letting Shaqiri go is because of Ox's return

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gustav25: 3:47pm On May 27, 2019
kellycute:
you are a waste of human flesh. Attention seeker. I Don give u attention oya run with your nose ozuo!

You are a scum on the face of the universe ...Ozunwuruanwu . Kitikpa gbawa gi ishi ng'ahu . Anu iberibe . Who needs a worthless attention LovePeddler's attention ? Amadioha Jiri gi tu Aja nnukwu .

Worthless Mofo , partaker in a feast for liars and Hypocrites. Your super chickens will still exit at the group stage of the AFCON and your heart attack will be severe and painful ....Drunk old Arrow
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2019
busky007:

watdafuq

Behave

Has Solanke regressed? The Ibe that first burst into the scene did he not regress very well before he left Liverpool? What about Markovic? Getting game time IS NOT the same as developing. Robertson was already a top performer before Liverpool signed him, who is his replacement at 'pool? Arnold has seen himself on the bench a lot of times this season, if they had a better RB he would have lost his spot since.

Now down to Samu. Let's say Pool vs Burnley and he is subbed in and he has a stinker(every young player has that), then the next game against Norwich, Ox is subbed in and he assists two goals, that automatically moves Samu down the pecking order. Before he gets back up there again, Sturridge, Origi and Ox would have all had stinkers of their own and that will take a while to happen, so effectively he may see 5mins every now and then, he may still end up making 20-30 apps that won't sum up to 300mins a season, will that help him develop? Some weeks he will have to play U23 football

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 3:57pm On May 27, 2019
gustav25:

You are a scum on the face of the universe ...Ozunwuruanwu . Kitikpa gbawa gi ishi ng'ahu . Anu iberibe . Who needs a worthless attention LovePeddler's attention ? Amadioha Jiri gi tu Aja nnukwu .

Worthless Mofo , partaker in a feast for liars and Hypocrites. Your super chickens will still exit at the group stage of the AFCON and your heart attack will be severe and painful ....Drunk old Arrow
I don't have time for long talk. I go just useless your destiny with a single incantation. I'm a bini man from orhionmwon local govt. Our witch nor get part 2 go figure am out. I'll just useless your destiny so u better watch your tongue and if u dare quote me, I'll useless your destiny at this very moment. I ain't playing with u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Sportilitica: 4:22pm On May 27, 2019
Mickael2:

Has Solanke regressed? The Ibe that first burst into the scene did he not regress very well before he left Liverpool? What about Markovic? Getting game time IS NOT the same as developing. Robertson was already a top performer before Liverpool signed him, who is his replacement at 'pool? Arnold has seen himself on the bench a lot of times this season, if they had a better RB he would have lost his spot since.

Now down to Samu. Let's say Pool vs Burnley and he is subbed in and he has a stinker(every young player has that), then the next game against Norwich, Ox is subbed in and he assists two goals, that automatically moves Samu down the pecking order. Before he gets back up there again, Sturridge, Origi and Ox would have all had stinkers of their own and that will take a while to happen, so effectively he may see 5mins every now and then, he may still end up making 20-30 apps that won't sum up to 300mins a season, will that help him develop? Some weeks he will have to play U23 football
This is my fear, people who are hell bent on him going to Liverpool will be the same people that will bash him if he has a drop in form. I don't want him sitting on any bench right now. I need game time and development.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gustav25: 4:23pm On May 27, 2019
kellycute:
I don't have time for long talk. I go just useless your destiny with a single incantation. I'm a bini man from orhionmwon local govt. Our witch nor get part 2 go figure am out. I'll just useless your destiny so u better watch your tongue and if u dare quote me, I'll useless your destiny at this very moment. I ain't playing with u.

Haahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhaha...... � Clown . Is it the same way your useless villagers made away with your destiny that turned you to a drunk analyst specialist ? Go beg them to undo your ancestral curse before seeking to Destroy mine Anu ezi ohia
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2019
24 or 25
busky007:
oya nairaland age detectos wat is dis guys age by looking at him. Anybody who says less than 23 knows he is lying to himself
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake3: 5:04pm On May 27, 2019
Tammy Abraham and Aston villa gets promoted to the premier league

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by bossto(m): 5:05pm On May 27, 2019
pls when is Europa league final?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6022) (6023) (6024) (6025) (6026) (6027) (6028) ... (16117) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: humility33(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.