Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:14 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (6060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11326817 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) (6061) (6062) (6063) ... (16043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jieta: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2019
BascoVanVeli:
The game has been abandoned and Junior Lokosa wins the champions league.
oga basco, is like this referee is full of controversy. he was the one who overrule Nigeria two goals against South Africa during the Afcon qualifier last year.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2019
jieta:
oga basco, is like this referee is full of controversy. he was the one who overrule Nigeria two goals against South Africa during the Afcon qualifier last year.

Gasama and his team sef. That ball was a clean goal and CAF should be ashamed for saying VAR didn't work when there was a very clear video showing that was a goal. Sometimes we just need to admit the referee is wrong and move on. It was a big show of shame. If that happened in the NPFL we no go hear word but even people here ignored the situation totally.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 9:07am On Jun 01, 2019
Oasis007:
grin

Next Match definitely gonna be lit, pace and power gonna be tactics Aigbogun would use on the Day - as usual though.

The Senegalese are definitely faster than us
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Hanibal(m): 9:48am On Jun 01, 2019
This Papa Gassame guy has done it again!!
He collected bribe from south Africa and ruled out 2 legitimate goals for offside.
CAF refused to investigate, now he has robbed Wydad
He keeps getting away with on pitch crimes for fun, who is his godfather ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Toylove: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2019
Africa my africa....
VAR was supposed to be used in the caf champions league final....It was even at the pitch side, but It wasn't working sad sad
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KpagoGIN(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2019
Toylove:
Africa my africa....
VAR was supposed to be used in the caf champions league final....It was even at the pitch side, but It wasn't working sad sad
You think say Africa send the world ? Wait till nations cup start for hypertension sake watch every match forgetting there is even what is called replay, referee's in Africa are like INEC and VAR (is just like card readers).

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2019
DrLikita12:
Senegal's 25 man squad
This team is so average.
Where are the Torino and other Seria A guys. Mtcheeew.
And this Chriskels of a guy will not allow us to hear word.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2019
Sir, KOG45, Our Elder of irreproachable respectability, I greet you.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2019
jieta:

He should be banned
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2019
Marjoribanks:

This team is so average.

Oga na ivory coast chris dey talk about mostly, there is no much senegal players in seria A

Go and check ivory squad and tell me the team is so average also

This senegal list i am seeing, their players play in better and bigger club than eagles player.

But we go still beat them if we meet

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2019
Marjoribanks:

This team is so average.

Den it shows dey re not average if seria A players re not making deir team,it shows d team is strong

I doubt we can afford to leave players plying in serie A,week in week out smiley
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2019
andrew444:

Oga na ivory coast chris dey talk about mostly, there is no much senegal players in seria A

Go and check ivory squad and tell me the team is so average also

This senegal list i am seeing, their players play in better and bigger club than eagles player.

But we go still beat them if we meet

Okay now. Till then grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2019
DrLikita12:
Senegal's 25 man squad

Mhen....now this is a squad.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2019
Oasis007:
grin

Next Match definitely gonna be lit, pace and power gonna be tactics Aigbogun would use on the Day - as usual though.

That's to show you his unintelligent he is.

To use physicality against physicality. Very laughable
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2019
theblackjack76:
Not exactly sure why some are optimistic of a victory over Senegal. Seems to me that Senegal is among the stronger teams in this competition. Is it because we historically perform well against African teams in international competitions (apart from Mali in Nigeria 1999)?

Don't mind them. It was the same optimism that made them believe they'll at least get to the quarterfinals of the world cup. They refuse to call a spade a spade. Me, I'll be watching without much expectations lest they Bleep up again
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2019
darkelf:

Okay now. Till then grin

Yes o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2019
elyte89:

Den it shows dey re not average if seria A players re not making deir team,it shows d team is strong

I doubt we can afford to leave players plying in serie A,week in week out smiley

Agreed

But they don't have Seria players it's Ivory Coast and some of the Seria player didn't make Ivory Coast

Senegal has a goal keeper in Seria A something naija has been dreaming for
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Dannyxy(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2019
darkelf:

Don't mind them. It was the same optimism that made them believe they'll at least get to the quarterfinals of the world cup. They refuse to call a spade a spade. Me, I'll be watching without much expectations lest they Bleep up again
oga don't watch now, nobody dey stop you now, don't watch afcon, don't watch the falcons, don't watch any of our teams, that one na your decision... Allow people that want to call a spade a tractor to call it in peace, allow people that want to be optimistic be optimistic in peace...

You say Ivory Coast is better, Senegal is better, na your opinion, allow people that want call super eagles the best team in the world, to call them, e no concern anybody...

All this yen yen yen, ranting for this thread don too much abeg... Check the name of the thread "super eagles thread ", not "nuetral, fans thread ".. Sentiments and patriotism" is the basis for this thread abeg...

No pun

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2019
Dannyxy:
oga don't watch now, nobody dey stop you now, don't watch afcon, don't watch the falcons, don't watch any of our teams, that one na your decision... Allow people that want to call a spade a tractor to call it in peace, allow people that want to be optimistic be optimistic in peace...

You say Ivory Coast is better, Senegal is better, na your opinion, allow people that want call super eagles the best team in the world, to call them, e no concern anybody...

All this yen yen yen, ranting for this thread don too much abeg... Check the name of the thread "super eagles thread ", not "nuetral, fans thread ".. Sentiments and patriotism" is the basis for this thread abeg...

No pun
You are a real Nigerian Football teams Fan.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2019
Dannyxy:

No pun

Yes!!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2019
Dannyxy:

No pun

Lol even me that's telling people that Senegal and co have players us I still stand on my words that we will beat them

We beat Ivory Coast with the drogba and toures of this world

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

So young that he failed MRI?

Quick reminder. Ndidi failed MRI too.

Just saying.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2019
Truidstar:
Sir, KOG45, Our Elder of irreproachable respectability, I greet you.
TRUID Da STAR how una side.Respect.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
darkelf:

That's to show you his unintelligent he is.

To use physicality against physicality. Very laughable

grin

Perhaps he is gonna pull a Magic in the next Match, and prove his UEFA Badge ain't a Fluke.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by austineaddy: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
Is it true that former Arsenal player Reyes is dead?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Every one on this thread is criticing the whole TEAM, Nobody is saying they are playing fine, but outrightly "swearing for them", wishing them badluck nd preaching doom for them is totally uncalled for abeg,

I'm sick nd tired of seeing you fold your hands jejely somewhere, not giving 1 fuxks about the team, not even gonna watch a match, nd yet u wish them badluck, you wish them to fall, to be disgraced why ? Oga, Why

They have qualified from the "group", pls let them lose first to Barcelona Senegal rather, before we crucify them....

let those of us who wanna watch and still tune in to do so in peace abeg....it's becoming bad energy....

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
austineaddy:
Is it true that former Arsenal player Reyes is dead?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jieta: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
Dannyxy:

No pun
Some people are just pain in the ass they want to force there opinion on others

Against Ukraine we played well, the midfield and defence were a little bit coordinated than our previous match. Like what oga icon said, Ukraine don't play possession football so we should not rate them solely on that performance.I expect the coach to shake the midfield a little bit to connect the attack

On our next opponent i don't see us beating them in full time maybe in penalty shoot out we can edge them.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KevinDein: 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
Dannyxy:

No pun
Fuckkking well said.

What a fucckinng whiner that darkelf is. Constantly moans about everything. Moans about overage when the flying eagles win and moans about lack of quality when they lose. Literally no winning with him.

Dude must be fun at parties...not.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
Curtisaxel7:

Quick reminder. Ndidi failed MRI too.

Just saying.

I know this but all the age doctors conveniently forget when they want to bash players they don't like. I have always said that cheating is cheating no matter if it is one day or 100 years taken of your age.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Former Arsenal and Madrid player Jose Antonio Reyes just lost his life on a car crash

Painful
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Because we are Nigeria football fans we should not say the truth

We should hide our heads in the sand and upvote every nonsense they play

Nonsense

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) (6061) (6062) (6063) ... (16043) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: solonnachi, Christology(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.