Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (6296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11505151 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6293) (6294) (6295) (6296) (6297) (6298) (6299) ... (16084) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Earthquake3:

Tanzania had a performance worthy of a 5-0 bashing most of their pains are self inflicted

I know you like to argue for the sake of it so you don't need to reply smiley

They lack quality. Conceding five will not be the end of the World.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake3: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
andrew444:
Chukwueze value fly from 10 million euros to 30 million euros on transfrmkt.com

That means Villarreal will sell him nothing less than 50 million euros

I am really suprised oo ,the value only increased June 11th that means only Ndidi is expensive than him in naija players

The transfer market value I always times them by 3 to get the correct value
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by klexycole(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
andrew444:

They still won 2 nill ,you know African football is somehow

No team is yet to win 2 nill so far

Uganda did. They beat Dr Congo 2 nil to top group A right above Egypt. smiley

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lmao a typical ghanaian don't know what a bank account is, u guys prefer saving your money in mobile money than in a bank and this is the main reason your indigenous banks are closing up on high speed.

Mind u I don't live in your country presently but was there for business purposes. Nigerians living in your country is not because ur shit hole of a nation is better than ours but ddue to personal reasons and preferrance which is not a yardstick judging by the case that other nationals from better nations move to lesser ones for business purposes. They are alot of Chinese, Britons and Americans living and transacting their business but that doesn't mean Africa is better developed than Europe, Asia or America.

You guys are ass lickers and hypocrits who condemned xenophobic attack when the case of South Africa came up but indirectly and silently doing that to your fellow Africans in your country.

All your government do all day is portray Ghana as the best in Africa at the expense of others but you don't know that alot of African Americans are way too intelligent for you guys to feast on.

I have few AA friends that have visited Ghana and mingled with ur pple and they confessed that you guys are the worst pple to deal with and pretends alot, always rubbing your shit on Nigerians and playing the victim always.

You don't go offering citizenship on a platter of gold to a group of persons who doesn't give a shit about you. Nigeria is too big for that. The exposed and intelligent ones know that all your government is targeting is to lure them to help ur over hyped economy.

Since your government claims they want descendands of ex slaves to return to ghana why not throw the offer to the pple of Haiti and other poor carribean nations? #cycopaths #snakes #hungrypple

PetroDollaxxx:
Look at this Igbo goat talking like a fool. I have always said igbos are a problem anywhere. We just sacked our stvoid Igbo fool who call# himself a professor. The same way we will deal with rest of you nigerians. You are not ashamed to say you live in Ghana? You bad mouth Ghana and Ghanaians and you people are coming to Ghana like Muslims going to Mecca.

Again talking like a fool. If Nigeria is better than Ghana, then what are you foolish goat doing in Accra? Yes, our government wants black Americans to come and settle in Ghana, but we don’t want nigerians. It is our right to decide who we w@nt and who don’t want. We don’t want nigerians in Ghana. End of story. angry you can go to Togo, Benin, Cameroon, niger grin

Fool, you talk like a certified mor0n. Banks are just places to keep depositors money. The fact that there are six nigerians banks in Ghana out of about 30 banks. If today, Ghanaian depositors decide to remove their money from your nigerian banks in Ghana, that is the end of the story for those nigerian banks in Ghana grin you better start saying nice things about Ghanaians because if they get angry with nigerian banks in Ghana and pull out their deposits, that is the end of the story for those nigerian banks grin grin

Poverty capital of the world grin what has Nigeria got to offer than poverty, unmitigated poverty grin na thunder go look for you. Foolish nigerian goat cool

Let nigerians go home and contribute to Nigeria’s economy. We don’t need you nigerians in Ghana. Na by force?

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
jihday:
they were not an average club, tho not this big but certainly not average, they were regularly competing in the champions league

Chelsea never played in one single UEFA champions League prior to the time Celestine Babayaro joined Chelsea neither was Chelsea consistent after he joined.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
All of una dey here just keep mute to this kenke eater wey come for our forum dey talk shit of our pple and country angry
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Algeria is good.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrLikita12(f): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
charlesemeka85:
All of una dey here just keep mute to this kenke eater wey come for our forum dey talk shit of our pple and country angry

If you ignore him he will eventually go away. He is a troll and you are giving him the attention he wants. Just let it go...Ghana is heaven, let him go with his opinion.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

You were the one that brought in UEFA Champions League finals that Taiwo joined when that was in 1992. You should have just left it at the UEFA Cup.

Celestine was part of the UEFA Cup Winners Cup winning team and the UEFA Super Cup winning things. Levels pass levels.

Taye Taiwo was a full player of Marseille team that got to the finals of UEFA cup. grin

Taye Taiwo played for a bigger club bigger than Chelsea. grin

Celestine can never be better than Taye in CAF's book. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
charlesemeka85:

U are the one keeping him here, simple thing to do is to ignore him, then watch him flee.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
The admin of this thread should kick him out asap. Ghanaians can't tolerate a Nigerian in any of their thread like we have to this mofo. This pple hates us no matter how hard they pretend
DrLikita12:

If you ignore him he will eventually go away. He is a troll and you are giving him the attention he wants. Just let it go...Ghana is heaven, let him go with his opinion.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by klexycole(m): 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
Halftime:

Algeria 2 - 0 Kenya

Mahrez with the second goal.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrLikita12(f): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
charlesemeka85:
The admin of this thread should kick him out asap. Ghanaians can't tolerate a Nigerian in any of their thread like we have to this mofo. This pple hates us no matter how hard they pretend

You're not going to change their opinion on a faceless forum. Just leave it be.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Well u talk Tru boss. Pple wey no Sabi pronounce boss hahahahahahaha. Ghana man go call u bossu or massa cheesy
ChrisKels:

U are the one keeping him here, simple thing to do is to ignore him, then watch him flee.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
charlesemeka85:
Waste of time going back and forth with him. I don't even know what he's doing on nairaland to begin with.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Who else is seeing this Algeria vs Kenya match? Algeria showing what it means to be a big team.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
forgiveness:

Taye Taiwo was a full player of Marseille team that got the finals of UEFA cup.

Taye Taiwo played for a bigger club than Chelsea.

But the Champions league you brought was 1992.

Marseille was not a bigger club than Chelsea when Taiwo was there compared to the class of Chelsea when Babayaro was there.

Babayaro's side beat Real Madrid to lift the Super Cup after winning the Cup winners Cup. Taiwo went to finals. Babayaro won and then beat Real Madrid to lift the European Super Cup. Played in a far bigger league. Played with far bigger players and competed against Big sides.

Taiwo was in a mickey mouse league. The gulf in class is too much.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
tbaba1234:

Burundi was unbeaten in qualifying. They played Mali twice.. They are not an easy team to defeat.
they drew Algeria last week
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
charlesemeka85:
lol..that boy ain't worth it I swear

I have battled more superior people from different climes online..I have locked horns with Americans on FB.
that boy is only but a jobless troll who spends all day in nairaland sniffing through our news network more than we Nigerians whilst looking for the negatives.

Come to think of it, he even knows more about Nigeria than he knows about his country Ghana.

Apart from Accra,I do t even know a goddamn city in Ghana and neither do I care to know, not to talk of sniffing through Ghana websites looking for news about the country.
Your enemies and envious friends will always sniff and follow u up to know ur ups and downs that's sign of envy and jealous.

That boy is not worth a kilobyte from my data and it's best we ignore him to oblivion..
Who knows where they have something big as online forum as nairaland over there in Ghana.?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kog45:
Humility baba pls forget Akpeyi this Akpeyi that.

Pls tell me what Ezenwa who was third keeper with Enyimba in Nigeria league has to offer or Uzoho who refused to grow despite the opportunity as No 1 Keeper at last WC.

My man the three keepers we have are not good enough,so no story.
yeah...they are not good enough but ezenwa is better
even when he was the third choice goal keeper for enyimba he did so well in CHAN
take akpeyi to chan and watch him shake his life out, jiltering like a kid threatened with a cane

it is embarrassing a player of his calibre is still not composed
the other one uzoho is retrogressing badly
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Park Bus is not easy to defeat. Even Nigerian Falcons gave France problems with park bus. Park bus is not a sign of quality.
somehow you think defending is very easy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
andrew444:

If super eagles won 2 nill that is what you will say

I trust you for that

You sometimes attack the messenger without comprehending the post

I highlighted the fact that Senegal may have won by 2 goals because Tanzania was weaker. Or did you just ignore that part.

If SE wins with a nice display (like thy did in the last friendly with Argentina), I will commend them and if not, I have the right to criticize just like every other person and attacking me would not stop me from doing so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ayaf die hahahahahahaha OK boss I don hear
krattoss:

I have battled more superior people from different climes online..I have locked horns with Americans on FB.
that boy is only but a jobless troll who spends all day in nairaland sniffing through our news network more than we Nigerians whilst looking for the negatives.

Come to think of it, he even knows more about Nigeria than he knows about his country Ghana.

Apart from Accra,I do t even know a goddamn city in Ghana and neither do I care to know, not to talk of sniffing through Ghana websites looking for news about the country.
Your enemies and envious friends will always sniff and follow u up to know ur ups and downs that's sign of envy and jealous.

That boy is not worth a kilobyte from my data and it's best we ignore him to oblivion..
Who knows where they have something big as online forum as nairaland over there in Ghana.?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
Humility017:

yeah...they are not good enough but ezenwa is better
even when he was the third choice goal keeper for enyimba he did so well in CHAN

take akpeyi to chan and watch him shake his life out, jiltering like a kid threatened with a cane

it is embarrassing a player of his calibre is still not composed
the other one uzoho is retrogressing badly

I agree with you on this

I have not seen Ezenwa shake like a leaf in harmattan the way Akpeyi does
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
charlesemeka85:
I even think you should completely ignore na ball we come discuss

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
krattoss:

The simple thing to do is ignore trolls.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Toylove: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
So cameroun female team did some dirty stuffs against England today because of VAR....
Super falcons are the real mvp
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
ChrisKels:

Gbam

He is Spatiotemporally insignificant
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by markfemisgay: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
charlesemeka85:
The mod in charge of this section is not doing his job.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
fabyom:

That's what I am saying.
They are a formidable team.
It will be difficult for any team in this AFCON to defeat them.
But they are not that talented!

Are you sure about this shocked
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
andrew444:

Agreed

I only stated thet tbey have better player than us which are players in bigger club,but that doesn't mean they will win eagles

Nigeria is a very composed team
you said well bro.
it is Oga micheal who took his time to write a full epistle yesterday to pin point the team weakness
i wanted drew his attention.....after every super eagles just watch out for his criticism write ups with vivid points
that will make you begin to doubt if you actually watched the match....

the way he wrote yesterday i would have wrote off ndidi's impact in that game..he made who ever read that epistle believe that our midfield was an easy passage even a varada in a face me i face house....for burundi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
ChrisKels:
Who else is seeing this Algeria vs Kenya match? Algeria showing what it means to be a big team.
I think Kenya have been poor, their backline is so porous

(1) (2) (3) ... (6293) (6294) (6295) (6296) (6297) (6298) (6299) ... (16084) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lovewins, Meliforme, Psittacus(m), BankyGee(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.