Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Buy Onions Cheap From Kebbi State. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy Onions Cheap From Kebbi State. (2622 Views)

The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) / Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) / Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Onions Cheap From Kebbi State. by MistaHumble(m): 7:32am On Mar 30, 2016
I am presently serving as a corper in kebbi State and I have been observing the onions market here.
Much research I have made has shown that the aleiro market here seems to be the biggest in Nigeria and you can see people from all over Nigeria and even foreigners coming to buy onions in bulk.

I will really like to go into the business but I am not so aware of how it sells in other parts of the country. The dealer I spoke with said he can be giving me a full bag of onions for N7000 including loading and transporting to Mile 12 in Lagos. He also made me understand that a bag of onions is sold between N12,000 to N13,000 in Lagos mile 12 and this seems very profitable being that the price am getting here is so good for making profits.

I am making arrangements now to send 10 bags to Lagos and even sell sharply at N10,000 per bags and from my information so far, the buyer is already willing to collect it cash and carry immediately it arrives.

I just want to enquire from those in the business already if my calculations and informations are right and if this is really a lucrative business to invest my hard earned savings into.

If it is, I will like to hear from you and I will all like to assist anyone who wishes to get involved and purchase from here.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Onions Cheap From Kebbi State. by Praisely(f): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
am just coming back from mile 12 now. and onions in mile 12 is sold for 6000,6thousand 500. while white onions is scarce. so do your maths. starting this business is not easy o.
Re: Buy Onions Cheap From Kebbi State. by MoreTech(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
@Pricesly u r right even onions is sold below DT 6k now in Mile 12
Re: Buy Onions Cheap From Kebbi State. by divineappo(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Praisely:
am just coming back from mile 12 now.
and onions in mile 12 is sold for 6000,6thousand 500.
while white onions is scarce.
so do your maths.
starting this business is not easy o.
she is about to enter one chance. well, she should do her research properly ooo
Re: Buy Onions Cheap From Kebbi State. by mayorsticks(m): 7:10am On Apr 05, 2016
Praisely post=44 :P402287:
am just coming back from mile 12 now.
and onions in mile 12 is sold for 6000,6thousand 500.
while white onions is scarce.
so do your maths.[size=8pt][/size]
starting this business is not easy o.
Re: Buy Onions Cheap From Kebbi State. by Praisely(f): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=mayorsticks post=44417100][/quote] y quote me.

(1) (Reply)

How To Cultivate Sweet Pepper / How To Discourage Cattle From Grazing On Cassava Farm / How To Start A Ram Selling Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.