Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Enjoy Unlimited , Un-interupted Streaming &download Using MTN Maxi Bundle - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Enjoy Unlimited , Un-interupted Streaming &download Using MTN Maxi Bundle (1947 Views)

Help Me...live Streaming HDMI Camcorder To Computer / PROMO !!!! 255 G5 7 In 1 Bundle Super Saver / Awoof! Enjoy Unlimited Free GB + Unlimited Recharge Card On MTN Simby DEALEH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enjoy Unlimited , Un-interupted Streaming &download Using MTN Maxi Bundle by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2016
Hello dear reader, i guessed you never saw this post coming after much hope has been dashed on the ressurection of the mtn simple server.
Today i have brought to you yet another substitute for mtn bblited. Iam glad to introduce to you Mtn MaxiMaxi Bundle

TweetThe Mtn Maxi Bundle

Just like the Mtn lite, and midi,
Mtn maxi bundle is also an exceptional bundle that allows you exceed your allocated bundle when tunnel with VPN like Netloop , phsipon or netify.

Good news is that it also rock on PC !!

Istnt that goodnews enough?

The daily sub is N200
Weekly sub is N1,100
While the monthly sub is N3000

You might say it quite expensive but it worth it when you consider the rate of data you re going to pull.

How To Subscribe To Mtn BB Maxi Bundle

For Monthly dial *216*5*3#
For Weekly dial *216*5*2#
For Daily, dial *216*5*1#

Configuration For Android users on Netloop VPN

Download Netloop VPN from google playstore .
Install and Open Netloop then just goto Connection settings,
Tick Enable Proxy, and enter the following

Proxy Host: 10.199.212.2
Proxy Port: 8080
4. Tick Header Tweaking, select Tweak Type, here choose “Host Replacement”
Then input the the below Settings
Injection Host : web.blackberry.com
finally, go back and click on “Connect Button” You are done!!

For PC Users
Download the new config file for simple server HERE

Tweet open the extracted file folder, click on the ‘Simpler Servers.exe and run the application.

Go to setting on your Modem and configure your
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net,
Password & username: web >> Also configure your browser and IDM to 127.0.0.1 port 8080
Open your browser and start surfing and downloading.

Source: http://femdevcon..com/2016/03/enjoy-unlimited-un-interupted-streaming.html?m=1
Re: Enjoy Unlimited , Un-interupted Streaming &download Using MTN Maxi Bundle by bolt000(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2016
How true is this? I know you copied and pasted it here.
Have you tested it, for pc.
Re: Enjoy Unlimited , Un-interupted Streaming &download Using MTN Maxi Bundle by KOLZY(m): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2016
Lemme test it and see.
Re: Enjoy Unlimited , Un-interupted Streaming &download Using MTN Maxi Bundle by kratoss(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2016
Who has tested abeg??
Re: Enjoy Unlimited , Un-interupted Streaming &download Using MTN Maxi Bundle by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2016
bolt000:
How true is this? I know you copied and pasted it here.
Have you tested it, for pc.

I didn't deny copying it

You wouldn't be daft either not to check I put the source of post at end of the post

It is tested working with full blazing speed
Re: Enjoy Unlimited , Un-interupted Streaming &download Using MTN Maxi Bundle by bolt000(m): 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
olasircoded:

I didn't deny copying it

You wouldn't be daft either not to check I put the source of post at end of the post

Ok na.. Thanks.
Re: Enjoy Unlimited , Un-interupted Streaming &download Using MTN Maxi Bundle by kratoss(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
olasircoded:

I didn't deny copying it

Nothing is working with any blazing speed abeg,its not working....pls dnt mke people waste their money for nothing...NOT WORKING
Re: Enjoy Unlimited , Un-interupted Streaming &download Using MTN Maxi Bundle by fm4real2k6(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
kratoss:

Nothing is working with any blazing speed abeg,its not working....pls dnt mke people waste their money for nothing...NOT WORKING

Did u test it?
Re: Enjoy Unlimited , Un-interupted Streaming &download Using MTN Maxi Bundle by kratoss(m): 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
fm4real2k6:

Did u test it?

Ofcuz I did,why would I say its not working if I haven't..i wasted my money for nothing..
Re: Enjoy Unlimited , Un-interupted Streaming &download Using MTN Maxi Bundle by fm4real2k6(m): 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
kratoss:

Ofcuz I did,why would I say its not working if I haven't..i wasted my money for nothing..

Oh I see

(1) (Reply)

Hp Laptop London Use Neat N Clean Comes With Webcam / Hp15 Notebook Scrap Needed / Toshiba Laptop Intel Core I3 In Perfect Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.