Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:47 PM

Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? (917 Views)

Is She Been Honest Or Just Playing One Of Those Silly Games Girl Play? / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by SimpleBea(m): 8:54am On Mar 30, 2016
What are those silly things you have done to impress a guy or a lady?. i could remember when i was young, i ate up a satchet of paracetamol just to impress a girl. I felt so silly afterwards.
Re: Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by spill(m): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2016
I denied myself night sleep just to call her by 12:30am.
Ahhhhh this is silly right?
Re: Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by SimpleBea(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2016
Aish!!
spill:
I denied myself night sleep just to call her by 12:30am.

Ahhhhh this is silly right?
Re: Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2016
grin I don't do such dumb things to impressed a man..but someone did something to impress me...
Re: Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by Prowizy2(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2016
I was still in secondary school then, she lost her transport fare I gave her mine and trekked home a very long distance!
Re: Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by engrtee(f): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2016
Mouth Action
Re: Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by babybrace(f): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2016
I went for a wedding in another state but instead of going home straight, i went to visit him instead and wen i got home my mum knocked some sense into me. it was a stupid thing to do but i don't regret it.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by SimpleBea(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2016
Hihio ho ha hi. *laughin in cantokenese*
Prowizy2:
I was still in secondary school then, she lost her transport fare I gave her mine and trekked home a very long distance!
Re: Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by SimpleBea(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2016
Were you forced?
engrtee:
Mouth Action
Re: Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2016
I Attended a Private University, I had to collect excessive school fees, just to help my Ex that was in a state University pay her own school fees!!

Her Mum was kinda sick, and her Dad was no more!!

She later left me for a More richer guy!!

So when you see me call girls "Hoes" on Nairaland, feel my pain!!

God bless Nigeria!!
cry

2 Likes

Re: Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by babybrace(f): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I Attended a Private University, I had to collect excessive school fees, just to help my Ex that was in a state University pay her own school fees!!

Her Mum was kinda sick, and her Dad was no more!!

She later left me for a More richer guy!!

So when you see me call girls "Hoes" on Nairaland, feel my pain!!

God bless Nigeria!!
cry

I feel your pain bro, she's the ho nt every other girl.
Re: Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by Thunday16(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2016
babybrace:

I think you are speaking for yourself...
Re: Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by alkines(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2016
sneak out my dads phone just to call ha and will still tell me 'am busy call me back later' in which i will still call back....o ga o
Re: Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2016
babybrace:

sad
Re: Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by babybrace(f): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2016
Thunday16:

I think you are speaking for yourself...
Yea and every other girl that isn't
Re: Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by frubben(m): 10:29am On Mar 30, 2016
Once took my mom's valentine gift and gave it to a useless girl.

Always regret it till today
Re: Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by DaniDani(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2016
frubben:
Once took my mom's valentine gift and gave it to a useless girl.

Always regret it till today
hahahahaha.love nwa ntiti
Re: Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by DaniDani(m): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2016
mine are many.1. I swept and cleaned the whole compound when she came visiting for the first time.
2. I waited for her behind her church during choir practice and by the time the practice was over, it was about 10pm and it started raining heavily and I was soaked and I felt so bad.My mum noticed my movement and upsets me the more by her scolding.
3. Gave her my assignment to copy.etc, the way women used me eh, tank God I don de avoid dem like Ebola virus
Re: Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by frubben(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2016
DaniDani:
hahahahaha.love nwa ntiti
No b small tin o, but den I was still a nipios. Nw I knw better
Re: Guys/ladies, What Are Those Silly Things You Have Done Because Of Love? by SkinnyDude(m): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2016
me i never fall in love... na lust o...
ok, stewpid things i did for puzzy....

was broke at school.,. valentine 2015.. i had to borrow some cash from my female friend. then i called one 'bush meat' to come at night that i have everything set.. i bought noodles and eggs, fried.. rushed at my backyard, and got some protection... gold circle @100 bucks.. even had to send the bush meat airtime, coz she was complaining of not having airtime... i did all these things with that little cash i got from a friend.. later later, the biitch disappointed me.. she no come.. na so i vex delete her number. i even wanted to ask her to send that airtime back to me. and vowed never to 'lust' after women again... but for where! i am still LUSTING. holy ghost fire should come and arrest me now....

(1) (Reply)

The Changes That Takes Place In A Man's Joystick As He Grows Older. / 'I Was Born Without A Womb, Cervix And Vagina' / Classical ‘baes’ You See In Classical Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.