Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) (48315 Views)

Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia / ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ / Tiwa Savage's Son And Annie Idibia's Daughter Relax Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by refiner(f): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
dame134:

Sorry to burst your bubbles dear, I do not find you fit enough to have the kind of man you described in your post. Just attach yourself to that nigga that really cares about you. No go dey find all those qualities ooooooo....you go tey for us pass who dey wait to get U.S visa lottery.

.....to burst ur balls!...wat made u fink am not fit enough to av dat kinda man?...

u fink am not pretty enough?...cos I don't do make ups?...by d way self,av u seen Annie's throw back picx,was she pretty?wink

or am too young.....maybe u fink so cos of my face!smiley

or wat?....may I know pls?so I will see if I should start finking abt trying out surgeries?tongue.....
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by KingRex1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
refiner:

.....to burst ur balls!...wat made u fink am not fit enough to av dat kinda man?...

u fink am not pretty enough?...cos I don't do make ups?...by d way self,av u seen Annie's throw back picx,was she pretty?wink

or wat?....may I know pls?so I will see if I should start finking abt trying out surgeries?tongue.....

Surgery for wetin. Refiner na fine babe na
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by refiner(f): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
smoothvee:
yey!! U have giving me finishing touch undecided na small money remain to fresh like am oo... No go lie cos na tubaba..... E never reach plastic surgery naa no worry i go luff u like that

lol!.....ohk!...make I try manage ur face!....buh I no fit manage poor dude sha buh I will help u sha...will try standing by u thru ur hard times!grin.....at least dat was wat Annie did and now look at her!

buh I hope say u are a diligent sombori ootongue
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by refiner(f): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:
Surgery for wetin. Refiner na fine babe na

lol!....buh I won fine pass Annie nah!....will only do face surgery u hear!smiley
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by bitingcool: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nothing OMG'ish about the pictures or about them. Man wey I'm prick no dey siddon somewhere.

What's to like? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by Henycymama(f): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
feel like having my own hubby ryt beside me with my kids, really wish? lovely 2face and Annie
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by kajoula(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
JustJosh20:
i can't still understand why Buhari is still travelling...
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by benedictac(f): 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
ShitHead:

Must you abuse 2Face? If you don't like him, shut up.
To look like somebody na abuse again? Abi na buhari be the "abuse"?
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by winj: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
any woman with fake hair automatically lose points for beauty.
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by Ejytex(m): 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
ritahot:

Nawa for u ooo!.
wetin i do nau
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by Ejytex(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kingblingz:
As a guy if u fine abeg help the ministry of a ugly girl.. BTW nice picz 2face n Annie
Nairalanders eeer hmmmm una mouth na bomb
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by endove(f): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=nuelzy post=44244496]Annie is ugly....

yes i will rub it on her face....grin

ehe....and a terrible actress......#horrible actually

where is she from sef bad belle too much for nl[quote author=nuelzy post=44244496]Annie is ugly....

where is she from sef bad belle too much for nl
[quote author=nuelzy post=44244496]Annie is ugly....

where is she from sef bad belle too much for nl
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by onstelly(f): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
tpiah01:
What's the reason for the thread?
To make you say OMG I wanna marry
Thank me later

Op you try wella
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by Durchess(f): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cute couple
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by MaestroKels(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
JustJosh20:
Bros abeg u miss road
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by JustJosh20(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
MaestroKels:
Bros abeg u miss road
where we been de go ??
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by Sampunk(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
JustJosh20:
Lol D; I dey tell you
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by nuelzy: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=endove post=44257654][/quote] even dis local cockerel wey no sabi quote well...dey even follow body talk...

odikwa egwu!!! gringrin
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by TolaniLuv: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
drey076:

grin don't insult my president oo

Lol!! I'm sorry sir
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by hokafor(m): 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
2 baba
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by smoothvee(m): 2:22am On Mar 31, 2016
refiner:

lol!.....ohk!...make I try manage ur face!....buh I no fit manage poor dude sha buh I will help u sha...will try standing by u thru ur hard times!grin.....at least dat was wat Annie did and now look at her!
buh I hope say u are a diligent sombori ootongue

Hahahaha my artist name is "Mr Vee diligent" funny enough im an artist buh i no go born like tu baba na only u. Lols. Most ladies hardly stick around....only a yeye man won't recognize

Hun add me on bbm dear...really b nice.
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 31, 2016
refiner:

please disregard any form of facial surgery. You look perfect the way God has created you! I was only trying to make you see reasons why you should give that nigga with the right inner qualities a chance. Instead of putting into consideration things that will fade out someday. Thank you dear. By the way, I like the way you sound. It wouldn't be a bad idea if we can chat outside this forum.

Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by zubby29(m): 5:41am On Mar 31, 2016
Evyivy:
OMG! Now I want to marry" Abegi undecided
hi

1 Like

Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by Evyivy(f): 6:05am On Mar 31, 2016
aikluck007:

Advert grin

U be olodo, my comment is sarcastic! Smh
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by jacy67(f): 6:51am On Mar 31, 2016
nuelzy:
Annie is ugly....

where is she from sef
But she's a queen to her husband.
post your pictures make we see
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by jacy67(f): 6:51am On Mar 31, 2016
nuelzy:
Annie is ugly....

where is she from sef
But she's a queen to her husband.
post your pictures make we see
#badbelleisallowedsha
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by Datoyo(f): 11:05am On Mar 31, 2016
You sound really frustrated.Is it the hard times or you're just a sadist?
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by zubby29(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
Evyivy:
OMG! Now I want to marry" Abegi undecided
I like u

1 Like

Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Evyivy:

U be olodo, my comment is sarcastic! Smh
My comment was a joke. Notice d smiley??
My fellow olodo.. Smh
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by djchukwy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
JAZES:

Badt belle
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by djchukwy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=JAZES post
Re: 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) by Evyivy(f): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
aikluck007:

My comment was a joke. Notice d smiley??
My fellow olodo.. Smh
yeah I noticed a joke but you are the joke, oyo is ur. Case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.