Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (79234 Views)

Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up / Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Chrixtopha(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
honestly this girl deserves what ever she is going through as she succumbed to mere threat of dropping her case against the so called Adams...babe you are a coward by dropping your case against him and yet you are still ridiculed in the school....you should have not dropped that case and by now they will all be scared of you.....you can't do anything other thing to him but ranting.....he won the fight by dropping your leverage to mere threat..... one of the advantages of cultism if your brother is rugged...
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by joseph1832(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Your Mortal Batman can't stand my Kryptonian Superman.
Yea, but that didn't stop my mortal Batman from defeating your kryptonian Superman, did it? tongue
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by October1960: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Until Nigerians stand up to evil and corruption in all institutions this will continue.

Nigerian universities are so bad! People pay money to graduate. Sleep with lecturers to pass.

No wonder we have corrupt greedy government officials and politicians. In fact the whole country is a mess.

I hope one day students start beating and slapping these bad lecturers to put them in their place.

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by mitchyy(f): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
Onegai:
Do you know why things are bad in Nigeria? Because everyone gets away who doing whatever they want and people will rush and defend them. Until it happens to them and they realise that by silencing the others, their injustice was also silenced.

She says she had witnesses. She addressed the Dean and HOD. She went to NHRC to lodge a complaint. Does that sound like the behaviour of someone making up stuff? Everything she says is verifiable, all you need do is to verify it. Instead you are here saying "she made it up, she jacked his collar, it is female against male".

She knows her rights and has the willpower and some clout to start this fight. You defending the man and attacking her, will sit dumbly and be smiling like he-goats when police, soldiers or anyone with some level of authority is dealing with you and we all ignore.

Nigeria is for the intelligent. Leave the poor and poverty-minded to continue to wallow.

I agree with you. No matter what she has done, nothing gives any lecture the right to bring out his belt and flog a student. People don't realize how dehumanising that is. Its not even condoned in secondary schools, how much more a university. And why the continous victimisation after the incident? People don't know how far lecturers are willing to go to support themselves. This is the major reason why our Nigerian universities will continue to rot with so many shameful vices because lecturers deliberately frustrating students has become the norm.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by damextra: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
marshalcarter:
The tory swt ooo but how bold 2 go be #58k

Nna odikwa egwu oo shocked
She said it was 2011! I bought mine for N50,000 in 2010, and it wasn't brand new

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Oga court no enter that one. The school will withdraw her certificate and claim she wasn't found worthy in character and learning. They will bring out things she never knew about and even the court I heaven can't help her. The university is a system. Well oiled in its practise despite bad practices. She better pipe low and walk away lest she remains certificateless for decades with pending court cases.

Mr Lecturer dis matta do reach Supreme Court.

If they bring out things she never knew about, they will need to prove them in court.

If she can afford Chief Wole Olanipekun, SAN cool. The school will be pleading for out of court settlement.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Doubleagent008(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:
It seems u did not read the writeup

She said 2011,5yrs ago
see don't try again. Someone pointed to him that it was in DECEMBER 2011 but then, he picked the December and left the 2011. you know, I'm beginning to believe that expression " people see what they want to see". Funny tho.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by zealot4me(f): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Healthybiz:
smiley

I wonder o see as the man round
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by coachwilcox(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wait. A university lecturer removed his belt to flog you in front of everyone?

I smell lies!!!! I don't doubt the victimization part but the above? Abegii

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Charly68: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mr Adams did not do well,he is part of the people corrupting our educational institutions. They take liberty for license & do as they like..now that he is in the court of social media. We shall see how this trial goes. Adams ! Adams!! Adams!! Over to you,defend yourself.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I on the other hand thought gods of Egypt was a dramatical misdemeanor..a criminal felony in fact...I practically had the face of a bulldog licking piss off a thistle all through the movie... let's not mince words..that joint is wack, abeg cheesy

Batman is way smarter than Sups... he always figures out a way...His IQ is 230 or so...Clark.K is around 150...and in the trailer I think I saw The Masked Crusader donning a special type of suit(probably made of kryptonites)...

He stole some Kryptonite from Lex Luthor. He stands no chance with Superman without the Krptonite.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
my pet is not an animal,, most lecturers are animals

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Mr Lecturer dis matta do reach Supreme Court.

If they bring out things she never knew about, they will need to prove them in court.

If she can afford Chief Wole Olanipekun, SAN cool. The school will be pleading for out of court settlement.
They have am entire faculty of woles and his teachers sef. Oga she go see case she go run. By the way while the case is at supreme Court, she will be certificate less, jobless and ageing. After she loses, she would be at least 50 years old when the case is decided, thus even if the school choose to abandon the case then and let her win. She lost in the grand scheme. Learn from nnamdi kanu. You can never defeat a system, no matter how shabby the system might be. Talk less of a system of academia.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Doubleagent008:
sorry about that.
but miss you too like comics jare. missMarvel as a moniker then Batman imitation sure your reply will come with hulk or Amazon lady's voice.
Victimization and bullying of students has always been in our institutions. but I think it's reducing though.

I see what happened to me as God's will, it made me stronger.

I love my DC and Marvel Characters.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by haibe(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
GoodDieYoung:

So you are telling me that as at December , bold 2 was 58k?

So how much was it at that time sir!!

And ur comment said "in this age and time", meaning you didn't even know she was talking about 2011, you skipped that very clear part and jumped to criticism. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by fairheven: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
no body touches my sister that way,even if you are a lunatic... ama commit murder
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by dan2976: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
olapluto:
This girl is implicating herself big time. You were not in the exam hall, but your colleague managed to help you smuggle your exam question and answer sheets out of the exam hall. That is exam malpractice in itself.
Even after that, you were still pleading with Mr Adam till he got upset and started flogging you mercilessly! He stopped invigilation to flog you? That scene is blurry.

Mr Adam takes statistics, you were doing Chemistry exams. However, you claimed that the rest of your mates who followed you to plead with Mr Adam got -10 each. -10 in what? Stats or Chem? Because Mr Adam has no power over the Chem Exam.

You claimed to have been failed in every other exams after that. Very easy to pull out your scripts and remark. It is a federal university. You could have petitioned that much earlier. Not 5 years after.

I don't know where you stand but I have gone through this before. this girl is right. you are talking about remarking a script. what if they decide to throw it away? and yes.. I have seen a a lecturer award marks in a course that wasn't his.. the two lecturers were friends and he did it in his presence and the other man was nodding his head. what do you call that.? if an exam is going on and you see a lecturer beating a girl in the exam hall.. can you get up? tell me? I was present in unimaid when a guy in my department used the F word on a lecturer that asked him to stand up for talking even before the exam scripts had arrived. the beat the hell out of him and when he ran out, they started shouting thief. are you sure you are not a lecturer? am just wondering.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by myfantasies(f): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
Doubleagent008:
see don't try again. Someone pointed to him that it was in DECEMBER 2011 but then, he picked the December and left the 2011. you know, I'm beginning to believe that expression " people see what they want to see". Funny tho.
Funny but true
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by fairheven: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
They have am entire faculty of woles and his teachers sef. Oga she go see case she go run. By the way while the case is at supreme Court, she will be certificate less, jobless and ageing. After she loses, she would be at least 50 years old when the case is decided, thus even if the school choose to abandon the case then and let her win. She lost in the grand scheme. Learn from nnamdi kanu. You can never defeat a system, no matter how shabby the system might be. Talk less of a system of academia.

certificateless, yes! jobless...how? is it only people with certificate that have job?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wen u gals in uniabj go to campus, instead of reading your books....u start aristoism...at d end u want lectures to pass u. u entice them with sex and money. If they collect this free gifts and still not pass u, u then call it victimisation
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by bejick(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
GoodDieYoung:
.Hol Up hol up hol up, Bb bold 2 worth #58k in this age and time? Is the phone gold-plated?

guy read the story well she said 2011 and that should be the cost of bold 2 then.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by emmydollars4life(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
GoodDieYoung:
.Hol Up hol up hol up, Bb bold 2 worth #58k in this age and time? Is the phone gold-plated?
with the year she was referring to, that phone cost more than that, do u read from the back of the paper. That phone used to be 70, 68, 65, 60, 58k and so on

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Adeyeancah(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
GoodDieYoung:
you too dey jump like antelope,bb bold 2 in 2011 bro! If na exam,u don fail be that oh grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by dan2976: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
olapluto:
This girl is implicating herself big time. You were not in the exam hall, but your colleague managed to help you smuggle your exam question and answer sheets out of the exam hall. That is exam malpractice in itself.
Even after that, you were still pleading with Mr Adam till he got upset and started flogging you mercilessly! He stopped invigilation to flog you? That scene is blurry.

Mr Adam takes statistics, you were doing Chemistry exams. However, you claimed that the rest of your mates who followed you to plead with Mr Adam got -10 each. -10 in what? Stats or Chem? Because Mr Adam has no power over the Chem Exam.

You claimed to have been failed in every other exams after that. Very easy to pull out your scripts and remark. It is a federal university. You could have petitioned that much earlier. Not 5 years after.

as for the questions and answer sheet.. it was to show she had already been inside the exam hall. any sane lecturer would have just searched her to be sure she wasn't carrying expo since that was proof she wasn't late.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
fairheven:

certificateless, yes! jobless...how? is it only people with certificate that have job?
of course not. But this is a country where people with first class degrees struggle to be something, imagine what it would be for someone without a certificate. Plus what job does a person without a certificate get, asides factory work and causal. Entrepreneurship is the only option. So bros she lost
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by JayEntaur(m): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
When you all hear the truth of what transpired, this girl will run away in shame. If nobody supported you then, not even one person in the entire university. Then my dear you were the problem. I have been in the University system. We know what students can do and most often if a case is between a male and a female, it's treated seriously. No caucus could result in a total support of the said lecturer against you.

We await to see the end of ur drama

"When you all hear the truth of what transpired, this girl will run away in shame." Just outta curiosity, where you there man? Isn't it fair to give her the benefit of doubt 'til the Lecturer gives a rebuttal? Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by slap1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
Most of these silly lecturers can't even get an appointment with a proper university because they are empty. I hate it when they threaten students so brazenly. I mean, you should be like a friend to your students, not a masquerade.

God bless my accessible lecturers in ABSU: Uzodaddy Nwokochah, Dr. G. I. N Emezue, Mr Kalu Uka, etc.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by vislabraye(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
She's fighting this battle alobe. I wish she could fight it with others. But hope justice will prevail.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
I want to see that bastard obituary lastest 2nd week of April.

I compel on men in black to waste the Bastard.

UniAbuja take note
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
JayEntaur:

"When you all hear the truth of what transpired, this girl will run away in ." Just outta curiosity, where you there man? Isn't it fair to give her the benefit of doubt 'til the Lecturer gives a rebuttal? Just saying.
that statement was for those who took her side. Due to the prejudice against lecturers. It's just like someone having a case with the police. Because we have a stereotype image of the police, we will take sides with the reporter without waiting for a rebuttal. Same applies here. If she has a case then she should push on. But my experience tells me to be patient to judge. I know how the university system works, thus I could see through her lies fast. She is not aware that she just slandered the man through unofficial channels despite the case being in relevant authorities. The school could have her certificate withdrawn till the case is settled or just as punishment.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by fairheven: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
of course not. But this is a country where people with first class degrees struggle to be something, imagine what it would be for someone without a certificate. Plus what job does a person without a certificate get, asides factory work and causal. Entrepreneurship is the only option. So bros she lost

she can as well create her own job.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=GoodDieYoung post=44248225].Hol Up hol up hol up, Bb bold 2 worth #58k in this age and time? Is the phone gold-plated?

I was puzzled Wen I saw that too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service / How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) / Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.