Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Buhari And His Cabinet Might Not Get It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Cabinet Might Not Get It (458 Views)

Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Amaechi: Buhari Won’t Spare Anyone, Even His Cabinet Members, Found Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And His Cabinet Might Not Get It by katukameshack(m): 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
Let me say it raw.....

If Buhari wants to progress, he needs change.
He should strengthen any other political party other than PDP,APC,APGA or LP.

He must decamp from APC to a new party other than the above mentioned. In fact , I propose him decamping to PRP, SDP, ACPN or any other low key political party.

In the new party, he should ensure that they shouldn't accept any decampee after he has decamped.

He should sack everybody in his current cabinet and appoint new ones that are ready to work.

He should then ensure that he throws away any 2019 bid to contest for second tenure. He should even observe the 2019 campaigns from a distance, supporting no one.
It is then that his anti corruption crusade will catch well, his philosophy will see light.

But my fear is; will he not be impeached? Will he not be killed?

But only when he does this before we can confirm those that are ready for change...
Re: Buhari And His Cabinet Might Not Get It by SUPERPACK: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
katukameshack:
Let me say it raw.....

If Buhari wants to progress, he needs change.
He should strengthen any other political party other than PDP,APC,APGA or LP.

He must decamp from APC to a new party other than the above mentioned. In fact , I propose him decamping to PRP, SDP, ACPN or any other low key political party.

In the new party, he should ensure that they shouldn't accept any decampee after he has decamped.

He should sack everybody in his current cabinet and appoint new ones that are ready to work.

He should then ensure that he throws away any 2019 bid to contest for second tenure. He should even observe the 2019 campaigns from a distance, supporting no one.
It is then that his anti corruption crusade will catch well, his philosophy will see light.

But my fear is; will he not be impeached? Will he not be killed?

But only when he does this before we can confirm those that are ready for change...

he is nt allowed to defect, if he must change party, then he will vacate his post, Apc won the presidential election nt buhari
Re: Buhari And His Cabinet Might Not Get It by katukameshack(m): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
SUPERPACK:
he is nt allowed to defect, if he must change party, then he will vacate his post, Apc won the presidential election nt buhari

Yes, APC did, Tambuwal as speaker of the house of reps then won under PDP but defected. the courts said its alright. Kwankaso, Nyako, Abdulfatai Ahmed were all PDP governors before they defected to APC....
the courts said its alright

(1) (Reply)

No Chibok Girl Is Missing , It Was Just A Political Strategy - Fayose / PHOTOS: Abia Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu Visit Malkohi Idps Camp In Adamawa / Dont Insult Your Ancestors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.