Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) (47937 Views)

See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust / Kano At Night (Video, Photos) / Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by saintfaculty(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
shocked
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Emypresh(m): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
The guy that posted that Bonaza whatever is a thief. 0810 089 2931 as seen on his contact is a fellow criminal like him.
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by diva90: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
That's my Lagos, beautiful city
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by mkpese1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
Rubbish! Is dat beauty? Pls come 2 Uyo n c beauty.
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by winj: 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
Photoshop!

Where are the potholes
Where are the armed robbers?
Where are the policemen shooting stray bullets and exploiting 20 naira from their fellow citizens?
Where are the floods and erosion?
Where are the 5 year old kids running after moving cars selling gala?
Where are the stu pid Nigerians calling paki Lebanese and Indians white and master?
Where is the traffic?
Where are the omoniles?
Where are the immigration officers collecting money to Allow NIGERIAN passport holders into their own country?
Where are the fulani herdsmen using weak Southern Nigerians for target practice daily?
Where are the illegal structures converted to churches so stup id Nigerians can give money for pastor's private jets?

Show me true images and then I will tell you what I think, until then keep dreaming and when you wake up reality will set in!

1 Like

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by ajepako(f): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Eh....that's my state..

Eko for show..

Eko aromisa legbe legbe

Boju o ba ti eyin lgbeti, oju o ni ti Eko ile...

Eko, state of aquatic splendor...

How many likes for EKO STATE?

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Ifems(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
runway13:
hahahaa...sure
How real are you mister man!
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by photoo: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Scam. Please, nairalanders shouldn't patronise this guy. This is a scam.
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Ginius95(m): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
sped1oro:
Awesome pictures from my place of birth. Lagos could be better if we have true patriotic leaders managing its vast resources.

Word Bro.
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by frainc(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Can someone pls compare the lagos in that video to the one in that pictures?

Must you lie on what must of us see on daily basis?

Edited pictures
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by massaumar(m): 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ayodejioak:
FTC2.. stayed in ikoyi before coming down to the US. Omg I miss my hood. Parkview, bordillon, banana island and lekki via 5 cowries creek.

The funny thing is you never might know for years that one tinubu or psquare live next to you.

Like and share if you rep lagos
#teamlagosisland
FTC2 undecided
Ayodejioak:
FTC2.. stayed in ikoyi before coming down to the US. Omg I miss my hood. Parkview, bordillon, banana island and lekki via 5 cowries creek.

The funny thing is you never might know for years that one tinubu or psquare live next to you.

Like and share if you rep lagos
#teamlagosisland
FTC2
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
makzeze:

There was alot of white people in the north that was their number one tourist destination cos of the historic monuments and wildlife and also the weather was very cool which made them adjust well compared to other states.i just wonder how the North will dust it self up and shine once more
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by ab2care: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
make them show ajegunle or ajegunle no be part of Lagos state

1 Like

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Ginius95(m): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
frainc:
Can someone pls compare the lagos in that video to the one in that pictures?

Must you lie on what must of us see on daily basis?

Edited pictures

There Are So Many Beautiful Places In Lagos. That's Why The Content In The Video Is Totally Different From The Pictures Posted.

That's Lagos. I Know You've Not Been To Most Of The Places Shown. I Understand Why It's Hard To Believe.
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by banme1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ginius95:

It's Obvious You Don't Live In Lagos. #Swerve
seems u lost ur navigational apparatus. Stay off my lane.

1 Like

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Ginius95(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
youmour:

There was alot of white people in the north that was their number one tourist destination cos of the historic monuments and wildlife and also the weather was very cool which made them adjust well compared to other states.i just wonder how the North will dust it self up and shine once more

So Many Beautiful Places In Nigeria My Brother. We Will Rise Again.
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
1. Iyana Ipaja bus stop... On a rainy day

2. Aboru Lagos

For those that will say every city has ghettos, show one area in London like those shown above. Let's stop selling mediocrity, Lagos is a long way away from being a modern city

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by larryozzy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
wasco24:
grin
come to ajegunle or oshodi and come and make documentaries out of them!
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by frainc(m): 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ginius95:

There Are So Many Beautiful Places In Lagos. That's Why The Content In The Video Is Totally Different From The Pictures Posted.

That's Lagos. I Know You've Not Been To Most Of The Places Shown. I Understand Why It's Hard To Believe.
funny you "I know you have not been to most of the places shown"
With that statement, it shows you are still leaning

I have not been to lekki where I go Monday to Friday (my office)?

The fact remain the same
The lagos in those pictures is edited

Abi no be lekki wey I dey drive pass for night?
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Ginius95(m): 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
banme1:
seems u lost ur navigational apparatus. Stay off my lane.

Jeje Lomo Eko Nlor.. Mii O'kin Ja. cheesy
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Ginius95(m): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
frainc:
funny you "I know you have not been to most of the places shown"
With that statement, it shows you are still leaning

I have not been to lekki where I go Monday to Friday (my office)?

The fact remain the same
The lagos in those pictures is edited

Abi no be lekki wey I dey drive pass for night?

This Are Shots Taken From The Top View. Is Your Ride An Aero...??
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by banme1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ginius95:

Jeje Lomo Eko Nlor.. Mii O'kin Ja. cheesy
good. Continue to be that gentle lagos pikin. Fight no good o.
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Ginius95(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
larryozzy:
come to ajegunle or oshodi and come and make documentaries out of them!

Let The People There Change Themselves First. Before Asking For General Change.
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by vislabraye(m): 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
BedLam:
Lol. What are you dressing there ? Most are beautiful with aerial view. Why didn't you go to inner surulere from barracks to shitta then idiaraba? Haha. Even Lagos island idumota is an eyesore. I'm not mediocre! 70 percent of Lagos is nothing to write about and here you are putting some silly pictures. Phew. Give everybody the excellence !

They will soon give Fashola credit for making Lagos like this...
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Ginius95(m): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
banme1:
good. Continue to be that gentle lagos pikin. Fight no good o.

Fight No Good..?? undecided

But Bros. Nah Their Floyd Mayweather Make Millions Of Dollars Nah.
Ahbeg No Teach Me Nonsense. cheesy
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by banme1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ginius95:

Fight No Good..?? undecided

But Bros. Nah Their Floyd Mayweather Make Millions Of Dollars Nah.
Ahbeg No Teach Me Nonsense. cheesy
that's legalized fight. Oya go fight for street see wey u go sleep tonight.

1 Like

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by kenebill: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Day pix?
Ginius95:
Lagos is beautiful and in the video below is a compilation of beautiful places in Lagos. That will make you wonder if truly it is Lagos. Watch this video and subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMOjlxI80uc

MOBILE USERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMOjlxI80uc

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING.

Source :- http://afriwap.com/news-livestyle-gist/the-lagos-state-they-don't-let-you-see-(video-photos)/
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Ginius95(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
kenebill:
Day pix?
You Watched The Video And Didn't See Any Day Pics??

Bros Nah You Oooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) / Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights / Have You Seen A Nigerian Elephant?Nigeria Abandoned tourism potential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.