Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,849 members, 7,798,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March (12889 Views)

'I'm A Top Class Prostitute' - Bobrisky / 8 Nigerian Celebrities Born On December – Biography / Happy Birthday To All May Born Fans, Meet Nigerian Celebrities Born In May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March by princechrming(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hello March babies, today is the penultimate day in March. Over the years, I have eidetically kept record of famous and successful people I know of who are born in March and below is a comprehensive list I made. I think other months need something like this as well here on Nairaland, so, April born babies, yours is next.

Before I go on, I'd like to tell you more about people born in march. I'm not really much of a zodiac sign person but I can't help but agree that most of the said traits, behavioural patterns and tendencies stated by zodiac sign astrologers concerning people born in March relate to me to a large extent and a lot of other March born family members and friends I know.

According to www.thefamouspeople.com, "A person born in the month of March is usually characterized by an attractive personality. Affection and charisma are the qualities which are often associated with people born in the month of March.

They are very compassionate and love to serve others, if given their due respect. Honesty and reliability are among the
various virtues possessed by individuals born in this month. While most of them are born under the zodiac sign Pisces, they are many others who are born on the Pisces/Aries cusp. Pisceans can be described as romantic, sensitive, emotional, honest and sympathetic. Generally, they are selfless and very generous. Artistic by nature, Pisceans are attracted to beautiful things.

They are imaginative and intuitive and are good in the field of art. Considered to be the most romantic zodiac sign, Pisceans are great lovers. They are the ‘givers’, in their relationship and do everything that would fascinate their partners. They remain secondary in their relationships and do not mind their spouse/partners’ dominance.

They are most sensitive and intuitive of all the zodiac signs. They adapt to their surroundings very easily. People who are born in the month of March and are Pisceans tend to live in two worlds – the real and the mystical. They do so to evade the pain and the suffering of the real world and sneak into an imaginary world of their own."

Without further ado, find below the class of famous people born in March. Mind you, all are living except Albert Eiensten, pardon me, I have to include him, he was and is too much of a global phenomenon to be left out of the March born people cheesy

March 1:
-Justin Bieber (Singer - Canadian)
-Toyin Lawani (Celebrity Stylist and Designer - Nigerian)

March 2:
-Pastor Enoch .A. Adeboye (General Overseer - RCCG - Nigerian)
-Daniel Craig (Actor - Present James Bond - English)

March 4: Bobby Brown (Entertainer, husband to late Whitney Houston - American)

March 5: Eva Mendes (Actress/Model - American)

March 6: Shaquille O'Neal (Retired Professional Basketball Player - American)

March 7: Pete Edochie (Actor - Nigerian)

March 8: Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 De Ultimate (Entertainer - Nigerian)

March 9: Bow Wow (Shad Gregory Moss) (Rapper/Actor - American)

March 10: Chuck Norris (Actor - American)

March 11: Bishop Davio O. Abioye (Senior Pastor - Living Faith Church, worldwide - Nigerian)
-Didier Drogba (Professional Football Player)
-Terrence Howard (Actor - American)

March 12:
-Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha (Actress - Nigerian)
-Aaron Eckhart (Actor - American)

March 13: Yemi Alade (Singer - Nigerian)

March 14: Albert Einstein (Physicist - German)

March 15:
-Paul Pogba - (Professional Football Player - French)
-Will.i.am (William Adams) - (Entertainer - American)

March 16: Theo Walcott (Professional Football Player - English)

March 17:
-Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo (Senior Pastor of Kingsway
International Christian Centre, London - Nigeria)
-Lil Kesh (Keshinro Ololade -Singer - Nigerian)
-Edin Džeko (Professional Footbal Player -Bosnian)

March 18: Adam Levine (Singer - American

March 19: Bruce Willis (Actor -American)

March 20: Fernando Torres (Professional Football Player -Spaniard)

March 21: Ronaldinho (Professional Football Plater -Brazilian)

March 24: The Undertaker (Mark William Calaway - Professional Wrestler - American)

March 25:
-Big Sean (Sean Michael Leonard Anderson - Rapper- American)
-Sarah Jessica Parker (Actress - American)

March 26: Mikel Arteta (Professional Football Player - Spaniard)

March 27: Mariah Carey (Singer - American)

March 28: Lady Gaga (Singer - American)

March 30 :
-Celine Dion (Singer - Canadian)
-Sergio Ramos (Professional Football Player - Spaniard)

March 31: Ewan McGregor (Actor - American)

I know everyone loves their birth month but I can unequivocally say that March is one of the best months to be born cheesy

If you are a March baby, pick any of these famous and successful people as a success benchmark to aid you in achieving great things during your time on earth. I'm out!

*A PrinceCharming Original Article ©2016*
All rights reserved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March by cloud9usher: 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
grin 1st to comment?

For all these to be born in March it means I have to time the birth of my first son to come in March o! grin

Mr OP, I will help you call Moderators: lalasticlala, nex, MissyB3, Fynestboi, ijebabe
Re: See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March by yongxtrovat14: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
wars ma own............story angry
Re: See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March by maureensylvia(f): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
waoooo had my first baby 5th of MARCH 2016
am proud that he is team march
Re: See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March by bolaevans: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
I rep march 30,do i have a birthday mate on line ?

1 Like

Re: See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March by Nancykay: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
I REP 27TH MARCH Any birthday mate? **Aries Rock**

1 Like

Re: See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March by hismerhill(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
I REP MARCH 11 AND AM VERY HAPPY I AM BORN IN THAT GREAT MONTH OF GREAT PEOPLE....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March by ozoebuka1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
as e come be say them never born any celebrity put for 22nd March, I prophesy into my life say na me go occupy that position in Jesus name... amen.
Re: See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March by ametumzy(f): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nancykay:
I REP 27TH MARCH Any birthday mate? **Aries Rock**
yeahhhhh...I rep 27th too.
Re: See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March by ametumzy(f): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
ozoebuka1:
as e come be say them never born any celebrity put for 22nd March, I prophesy into my life say na me go occupy that position in Jesus name... amen.
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March by ozoebuka1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
ametumzy:
Amen!
tnks
Re: See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March by Nancykay: 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
ametumzy:
yeahhhhh...I rep 27th too.
This is my first time of meeting a birthday mate, never met one all my life. How e go be nah?? Lol.. Happy birthday in advance....

1 Like

Re: See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March by ametumzy(f): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nancykay:

This is my first time of meeting a birthday mate, never met one all my life. How e go be nah?? Lol.. Happy birthday in advance....
cheesy cheesy cheesy.wish u same hanny.we gonna pop champagne grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March by akeenade: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
8 Traits of People Born in March

1. They are highly intuitive
People born in March are highly intuitive and it’s practically impossible to deceive them. They sense any diabolical scheme against them instantly, therefore, they can make a really strong enemy. If you’re born in March, cultivate your intuition on a daily basis to have great powers of it.

2. They are generous
People born in the month of March are blessed with wonderful qualities such as generosity and sympathy. Their generosity helps them win the admiration and love of other people that encourage them to continue in their disinterested acts. People born in March enjoy volunteering; they are always ready to help those in need.

3. They are devoted
The March born people can rarely, if ever, cheat on their loved ones. They are very devoted partners and they stick to their lover during the toughest of times. They try to avoid people who think that unfaithfulness is not the end of the world. They stick to their own principles and let their partners know what they want in a relationship.

4. They prefer quietness
People born in March prefer to escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life and can often be found in a quiet place lost in their own thoughts. They stay away from garish and loud people and would choose serenity and peace over fame and wealth any day. Sure, not all of people born in March are shy and introverts, but the majority of them.

5. They are good philosophers
People born during March are very good philosophers. They can spend a sufficient part of the day thinking over the difficulties and happiness of their lives and many other things. This quality helps them find true happiness in life and enjoy their lives to the fullest. The only problem is that they tend to dwell on the past mistakes and events and they are huge overthinkers. When you know how to cope with your thoughts and emotions, it’s great to be a philosopher.

6. They are talented
Everyone has talents, it’s a proven fact. The March born people are highly talented and they usually have an artistic bent of mind. They love music and fine arts. It’s not surprising that many famous artists have their birthdays in March. What talents do you have?

7. They are enthusiastic
These people are extremely cheerful and they have verve for life. Their enthusiasm can rub off on people around them, and they spread happiness wherever they go. They never lose heart and keep smiling even in the toughest situations. I think most of us should adopt this trait from people born in the month of March.

8. They adapt to any situation
Valleys or deserts, mountains or plains, cold or hot – people born in March can adapt to any terrain and situation. Give these people the basic needs of life and they will definitely survive. The ability to adapt to almost any situation is one of the strongest traits of people born in March.

I rep 20th.

2 Likes

Re: See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March by karrengold(f): 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
truly,legends are born in march i rep march 20
Re: See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March by karrengold(f): 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
truly,legends are born in march i rep march 20
Re: See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March by Rotty32: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2017
akeenade:
8 Traits of People Born in March

1. They are highly intuitive
People born in March are highly intuitive and it’s practically impossible to deceive them. They sense any diabolical scheme against them instantly, therefore, they can make a really strong enemy. If you’re born in March, cultivate your intuition on a daily basis to have great powers of it.

2. They are generous
People born in the month of March are blessed with wonderful qualities such as generosity and sympathy. Their generosity helps them win the admiration and love of other people that encourage them to continue in their disinterested acts. People born in March enjoy volunteering; they are always ready to help those in need.

3. They are devoted
The March born people can rarely, if ever, cheat on their loved ones. They are very devoted partners and they stick to their lover during the toughest of times. They try to avoid people who think that unfaithfulness is not the end of the world. They stick to their own principles and let their partners know what they want in a relationship.

4. They prefer quietness
People born in March prefer to escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life and can often be found in a quiet place lost in their own thoughts. They stay away from garish and loud people and would choose serenity and peace over fame and wealth any day. Sure, not all of people born in March are shy and introverts, but the majority of them.

5. They are good philosophers
People born during March are very good philosophers. They can spend a sufficient part of the day thinking over the difficulties and happiness of their lives and many other things. This quality helps them find true happiness in life and enjoy their lives to the fullest. The only problem is that they tend to dwell on the past mistakes and events and they are huge overthinkers. When you know how to cope with your thoughts and emotions, it’s great to be a philosopher.

6. They are talented
Everyone has talents, it’s a proven fact. The March born people are highly talented and they usually have an artistic bent of mind. They love music and fine arts. It’s not surprising that many famous artists have their birthdays in March. What talents do you have?

7. They are enthusiastic
These people are extremely cheerful and they have verve for life. Their enthusiasm can rub off on people around them, and they spread happiness wherever they go. They never lose heart and keep smiling even in the toughest situations. I think most of us should adopt this trait from people born in the month of March.

8. They adapt to any situation
Valleys or deserts, mountains or plains, cold or hot – people born in March can adapt to any terrain and situation. Give these people the basic needs of life and they will definitely survive. The ability to adapt to almost any situation is one of the strongest traits of people born in March.

I rep 20th.
I follow you .......March 21
Re: See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March by wefish(m): 6:10am On Mar 07, 2018
You forget :

Olusẹgun obasanjo. Mar 05-1937
AbeokutaPolitician.

Obafemi Awolowo o

Mar 06-1909. Ikenne Politician.

Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi
Mar 03-1924. Umuahia.

Banky W. Mar 27-1981 Zaria&Singer-songwriter.

Chioma Chukwuka. Mar 12-980. Nigeria Actor.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu (born 29 March 1952)

Dele Giwa. Mar 16-1947 Journalist.

Hassan Katsina civil war hero & Chief of Staff, Army. Mar 31-1933.Katsina 

Ruggedman. Mar 30-1976 Rapper.

Ayodele Awojobi
Mar 12- 1937.Oshodi-IsoloAutho.

Blessing Kaku
Mar 05- 1978.Ughelli. ,Soccer Player.

Patrick Chukwurah
Mar 01-1979 . Nigeria American football player

Papka M Ludam
Mar 12-1984 Air force fighter pilot.
Re: See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March by xmanco42: 6:34am On Mar 07, 2018
and Xmanco42
am a LEGEND because am born in March

(1) (Reply)

Viral Adult Film Actor King Tblak Hoc Is Now Broke / Who Is Laila Ikeji? And What's Her Connection With Linda Ikeji? / Anyone Who Comes Between A Married Couple Should Be Jailed- Omotola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.