Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast (7711 Views)

Dangote Refinery Will Fetch $6bn Forex Yearly - CBN / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Small Scale Business Venture That Can Fetch At Least N2000 Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast by gabbym(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2009
Hello Guyz,
              I'am a jambite who is that is seeking for admission, i need a business to do/ establish before enter into school,that can keep me going on while i will be in school (a lucrative business that can fetch me fast money.any body with the idea can contact me on my email gabbymose@yahoo.com or call me on 07032424483  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2009
Hello there,
Why dont you try Information Marketing commonly known as Internet Marketing,you can start an online business with actually little or no capital and the profit margin can be alarming.The main initial problem you may face is Internet Connection especially if you don't have a PC,but you can conveniently start at a secure cyber cafe and as you make profit improve yourself.

For more information,email me at cashsmartglobal@yahoo.com,i'd be glad to help in your quest to make money FAST FAST!
Re: A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast by olurichard: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2009
This is a business that is easy to run and that flow money expecially for

student and any other person that care to change his finicial status.

this is a way you can buy a portion of bulk sms and started

reselling them to private schools, churchs, mosque, clubs, as you are still

on campus it is very easy to do the trade as long as there is still a cavas for post

of president and other post in the campus check there is much to gain from this

mind you goto: http:///customizedSMS you will see what is on for you

mind you it is limited
Re: A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast by Wonder1(m): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2009
gabbym:

Hello Guyz,
I'am a jambite who is that is seeking for admission, i need a business to do/ establish before enter into school,that can keep me going on while i will be in school (a lucrative business that can fetch me fast money.any body with the idea can contact me on my email gabbymose@yahoo.com or call me on 07032424483 smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

There isn't anything such as fast money.

You need a good idea and hard work in order to make money.

Try to think of things you like doing i.e your natural talents and see if you can make money from it.

These days, people crack jokes and earn $$$$$$$$- Imagine! smiley
Re: A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast by Toks2008(m): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2009
gabbym:

Hello Guyz,
              I'am a jambite who is that is seeking for admission, i need a business to do/ establish before enter into school,that can keep me going on while i will be in school (a lucrative business that can fetch me fast money.any body with the idea can contact me on my email gabbymose@yahoo.com or call me on 07032424483  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Very simple. Just get a good revolver and go to ore rd. grin

Just kidding anyway but honestly thats the only sharp way of making money.

As an e-commerce consultant, i can train u for free on how to trade currencies online. With 100usd start off capital, you could be making 3 to 5usd daily which is about N500 or N800. So with time, you will be making good money.

My chat id is in my profile section so u can contact me with that.

Toks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast by skfa1: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2009
Toks2008:

Very simple. Just get a good revolver and go to ore rd.

Toks

grin grin
Re: A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast by dmediator(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2009
Hi,it is only a fraudler that wil tel u ur wishes are by d coner,or there s such quick/fast money biz, any sucesful man u check his profile must have been throug some hurdles, al d public want is hw wel u go den dey can sing ur praises. My candid advic is for you to invest in any lucrative and reliable investmt that woud yield interest over time. You can then relax and focus on your studies while money steadily role in your acount wt your capita workin 4 u. For more info on reliable and real investmt, contact me on 08034861103 or esqoopy2k2@yahoo.com .
Re: A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast by dinggle: 1:15am On Aug 07, 2009
Jambite looking for fast money, Nigeria is gone!
Re: A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast by Oghamilton(m): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2009
Man i have to advice you. Forget abt this fast fast. There no shut cut to success likewise money. Even the ritualist will tell you so. So change that mindset and work with focus and determination you will become rich.
Re: A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast by chidyke77(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2009
Nt easy man, unless thru bad means. Take it easy,just b hard working and u wl see a way thru.
Re: A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast by Aaronrod: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2009
wink
Re: A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast by Tolujoseph(m): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2010
u can own your own bulksms website with only just 15k like www.aratext.com, www.bbn.com,etc and your own like www.yourdomain.com with only just 15k and u cud make at least 100k a month u get the unit @ 2naira from the dealer and u cud sell it at 5.00 each just like mine.

For more info call 08065111667
Re: A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast by Knetpro(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2013
Xsolutions: Hello there,
Why dont you try Information Marketing commonly known as Internet Marketing,you can start an online business with actually little or no capital and the profit margin can be alarming.

I agree completely with Xsolutions. Information marketing is the easiest and fastest way to make money online. It is an almost lazy way to smile daily to the bank.

Just imagine. You create a SHORT REPORT of about 10 to 15 pages long on a very hot in demand subject, you market it on Facebook and Nairaland. You also market it offline with bulk sms. With enough publicity and marketing, sure enough your will soon start getting demands for your e-book.

Now assuming that the cost of your e-book is N1,500. If you get 100 orders a day, that automatically translate to N150,000 instantly. Sweet Jeeeezzzuuuuz!

What business could be sweeter than that? You tell me - cos I simply have no idea!

And you do not have to worry about cost of printing, hiring an offline store or running generator and other expenses associated with a physical store outside the internet.

If you do not know how to write or cannot engage in information marketing for any reason, then you surely can engage in MINI IMPORTATION business. For a step by step guide on the mini importation business, get your personal copy of "The Mini Importers Bible..." 100% completely free.

Go here ===>>> http://komeitoje.com/the-mini-importers-companion-free-download.html
Re: A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast by randwise(m): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
Well i have a biz that can fetch u at least N10,000 weekly. You can contact me to get the details. Olawaleazeem@gmail.com.
Re: A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast by randwise(m): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
OR
Get my site that pays u to write articles here in Nigeria. They pay N500 per each article u write.
I will give u the site for just N500. Use my email above to contact me if u are interested in any of the two options i have given.
U sure can make N60,000 monthly if u write 4 good articles daily.
Any other person can also request for the site if interested in it.
Or contact me by fone. 08131137576

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Spends $1 Billion On Outsourcing Yearly / Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products / Best Bank In Nigeria To Have A Savings Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.