Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Which Of this Should I Invest In - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Of this Should I Invest In (2005 Views)

What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision / What Can I Invest With 120k / Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of this Should I Invest In by onoslove(f): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Anytime I think of a business to invest in, one of these three businesses usually comes to mind. Though the three seems to be lucrative to me, but I just have to go with one. The businesses are, rental business ( chairs, tables and canopies) coca-cola distributor, ( Bottles and cans only) and lastly sales of cement. Note that I have only 1m for this business. Pls for those that are into this business, I need advices from you. Mod Pls allow this get to front page, so that I can get more views

1 Like

Re: Which Of this Should I Invest In by InfinixMine: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
God knows best... Pray about it

2 Likes

Re: Which Of this Should I Invest In by Chekitaut: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2016
All these require a warehouse, but for Cement u can use an open ground but 1m cant get u a good deal for cement, 1,350,000 will get u a trailer load of cement direct from Dangote. Coke will be more lucrative if u hv fast cooling van just pack by d express sell to street hawkers. Rental service you need a disribution van almost 800k-1m so no money to construct canopy stand or buy plastic chairs.

Cement is the only biz visible wt ur 1m
Re: Which Of this Should I Invest In by onoslove(f): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Chekitaut:
All these require a warehouse, but for Cement u can use an open ground but 1m cant get u a good deal for cement, 1,350,000 will get u a trailer load of cement direct from Dangote. Coke will be more lucrative if u hv fast cooling van just pack by d express sell to street hawkers. Rental service you need a disribution van almost 800k-1m so no money to construct canopy stand or buy plastic chairs.

Thanks for your contribution, let me take it one after the other, as for the drinks, I have gotten a location where I will be the sole distributor selling at the company's price. Then for the rental business, I already spoken with a friend who have agreed to make his truck available anytime I have chairs to deliver. Lastly, can dangote supply half truck since I don't have the money for the full truck
Re: Which Of this Should I Invest In by aleshsenior2000(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Sir, when considering cement pls it also important to consider location, though cement business is very easy to audit. and it's nice business too.
Re: Which Of this Should I Invest In by Chekitaut: 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
onoslove:
Thanks for your contribution, let me take it one after the other, as for the drinks, I have gotten a location where I will be the sole distributor selling at the company's price. Then for the rental business, I already spoken with a friend who have agreed to make his truck available anytime I have chairs to deliver. Lastly, can dangote supply half truck since I don't have the money for the full truck
get delivery from some other major dealer like 600bags.
Re: Which Of this Should I Invest In by onoslove(f): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Chekitaut:
get delivery from some other major dealer like 600bags.
OK. Thank you
Re: Which Of this Should I Invest In by rainmaker12(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chekitaut:

nice, love your positive response. keep it up

1 Like

Re: Which Of this Should I Invest In by beemzy2014(f): 2:47pm On May 09, 2016
onoslove:

I can supply you dangote cement for 448k for 300 bags

(1) (Reply)

df / GOLD BUSINESS IS NOW IN FULL SWING / Investors/partners Needed For Cocoa Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.