Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan (25350 Views)

VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri / Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh / SHOCKING: Fayose Sings Praises For Buhari And Tinubu, See His Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Jombojombo(m): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
– Fayose accuses Buhari of deluding Nigerians over Chibok girls

– He claims that the abduction was a mere political fabrication

Ayo Fayose, the governor of Ekiti state, has claimed that the rumour of the abduction of the Chibok girls was mere political fabrication meant to oust ex-president Goodluck Jonathan from the office at all costs.

He has accused the federal government of deceiving Nigerians over the alleged missing schoolgirls, supposing that the All Progressives Congress used the situation to defeat Jonathan.

Fayose said he viewed with delight the advocacy of Oby Ezekwesili-led Bring Back Our Girls group, which has been pressing for the recovery of the missing girls.

“You can’t get what is not missing,” he stated.

Fayose, speaking in Ado Ekiti during a two-day workshop organized by Women Arise for Change Initiative, said: “The cries over missing girls were just a political strategy. What could Boko Haram have used to carry those girls? However, if truly missing, they should be recovered. One thing I know is that what is not missing you cannot get.”

“It pains me that some of the human rights activists had gone since the advent of President Muhammadu Buhari's government. They have lost their voices. Where were they when DSS invaded the Ekiti House of Assembly and arrested a lawmaker and locked him up?

“They were flouting court’s orders at will and victimising opposition. It is better we collectively speak up now or we are consumed.

“In some homes, men had cowed their wives and made them subservient. The wives have no rights to claim or defend. But before you can claim anything, the wives or female in general must be up to the task. You have to be intellectually and socially alert.

“Don’t just, because you are a woman, lose your voice. With this, women shall collectively regain what belongs to them”.

The girls were abducted in April, 2014 by the Boko Haram sect and had since been declared missing by the federal government.
When the Chibok girls were kidnapped, some key Jonathan supporters openly doubted the story, and believed it was part of a grand design by the north to bring down the Jonathan government.

Nigerian army recorded a huge success in the Boko Haram war, rescuing many people and resizing all territories from the insurgents. However, despite all the efforts, the Chibok girls remain missing.

https://www.naij.com/783026-shocking-fayose-claims-chibok-girls-abduction-fabricated-oust-jonathan.html?source=index_main

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Jombojombo(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
This is one of the reasons APC will never achieve success

Karma is a b*tch

154 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Okanokan(m): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
Fayose has spoken the mind of Nigerians on the abduction of the invisible Chibok Girls, like the unknown soldiers something doesn't fit and the lacunas are getting difficult to fill. Na Waoh!

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Jombojombo(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
We need more of Fayoses' in this present day Nigeria.., I wonder why other PDP Govs ar not speaking out

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Alimtoheeb(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
SMH for this loquacious man.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
I know sum zombies will not read this thing Buh Will come and spew trash as usual

well fayose has said it all
where are the so called human right activist now??
they were running their mouth like a borehole during gej time !! well.......................

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by opeoluwa20(m): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
He said rubish

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by BabaNath(m): 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Those girls whey Shekau1 show for him video whey dey recite Quran nko? Abi those ones be Chile girls?

What of the claim made by one retired American Ambassador to Nigeria as regards these girls?

Were their names not verified with WAEC?

Must we politicize everything?

Uncle Fayose, why are you like this?

167 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by LudaChriz(m): 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Fayose may ur days be long!

I hav been saying this and I will keep on saying it, APC is a product of evil conspiracy and their evil shall continue to befall them

God only want to use this four years to prove to Nigerians how evil APC elements are

By 2019, PDP shall come back to continue their Transformation of Nigeria, by then, APC will die a Natural death.

106 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Kingblingz(m): 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
My question is How did Boko haram kidnapped 200 girls? Howfa APC? Julius Berger hwfa d thunder nw is it completed yet? Coz diz guys needs 2 die by thundering squared

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Flexherbal(m): 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Does this man still have time to rule his peopel? May be they like him like this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by LudaChriz(m): 11:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
opeoluwa20:
He said rubish
Zombies, why not keep shut since u hav nothing sensible to say

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by psucc(m): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2016
So till date you were believing the chibokgate?

No. It was just another front from where the APC launch their campaign and when the BBOG discovered this, they went hiding.

Just a tool like Boko Haram

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by tomakint: 12:03am On Mar 31, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
You are busy shaking your skinny head when your future is being robbed by these worthless politicians....you think Fayose is a mad man to reveal that the Chibok Girls was a grand conspiracy theory to rubbish the Jonathan's government by the Elite Class up North, how come these girls are still missing? Are they needles that can never be found? Yet somebody who knows the intrigues in government is revealing these to you clowns but you are here "busy shaking your head on an empty stomach" what a pity....undecided

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Baawaa(m): 12:07am On Mar 31, 2016
It is high time this tout called Fayose stop smoking weed,because it affecting his brain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by tomakint: 12:08am On Mar 31, 2016
LudaChriz:

I hav been saying this and I will keep on saying it, APC is a product of evil conspiracy and their evil shall continue to befall them

God only want to use this four years to prove to Nigerians how evil APC elements are

By 2019, PDP shall come back to continue their Transformation of Nigeria, by then, APC will die a Natural death.
My brother you have said the whole truth.... I only pity the gullible ones here especially from the "sophisticated Southwest" who fell like zombies for the "Chibok Girls Scam" 2019 please come quickly because I don't see APC surviving beyond their demonic lies just grab power at the centre.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by TRUTHTOPOWER: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2016
Fayose in his remote cocoon and without any established intelligence institution could deduce scam in Chibok girls saga. But the C in C GEJ with over 800,000 intelligence operatives at his disposal never for once denied what brought his presidency down.

Who should we believe. I believe GEJ. because had the intelligence at his disposal.

For those who believed Fayose notwithstanding his intelligence handicap, I guess it is easy for you to connect that level where intelligence counts for nothing!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by LudaChriz(m): 12:14am On Mar 31, 2016
Lalasticlala
Pls the world has to hear this
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by engrtee(f): 12:21am On Mar 31, 2016
It is by true

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by lekjons(m): 4:06am On Mar 31, 2016
BabaNath:
Those girls whey Shekau1 show for him video whey dey recite Quran nko? Abi those ones be Chile girls?

What of the claim made by one retired American Ambassador to Nigeria as regards these girls?

maybe those ones're shekau's children(abi na)..

you know these ipob zombies, whenever they hear anything negative about the present government, their sense of reasoning disppears.. foolish bunch!

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 31, 2016
tomakint:

My brother you have said the whole truth.... I only pity the gullible ones here especially from the "sophisticated Southwest" who fell like zombies for the "Chibok Girls Scam" 2019 please come quickly because I don't see APC surviving beyond their demonic lies just grab power at the centre.
psucc:
So till date you were believing the chibokgate?
No. It was just another front from where the APC launch their campaign and when the BBOG discovered this, they went hiding.
Just a tool like Boko Haram
LudaChriz:

LudaChriz:
spotlessduke:
I know sum zombies will not read this thing Buh Will come and spew trash as usual
well fayose has said it all
where are the so called human right activist now??
they were running their mouth like a borehole during gej time !! well.......................
Jombojombo:
We need more of Fayoses' in this present day Nigeria.., I wonder why other PDP Govs ar not speaking out
Okanokan:
Fayose has spoken the mind of Nigerians on the abduction of the invisible Chibok Girls, like the unknown soldiers something doesn't fit and the lacunas are getting difficult to fill. Na Waoh!

[b]I will never regret voting this useless party out of Nigeria. Yes, am proud of making that decision. PDP have been playing with the lives and peace of Nigeria since Boko Haram strike in 2010.

A school was attacked burnt down and several holes were made on the wall which gives sign that shooting took place there.

This missing girls have their identity with WAEC

The principal of the school confirm the incident.

Those living in the area confirm the incident

Some of the girls escape and tell some stories about the abduction

Some parent of the missing girls have gone to their early grave due to High Blood Pressure.

Shekau shows this girls reciting a Quran verse

Some if the girls were Stone to death in a video release by Boko Haram cause they are not ready to cooperate in joining their religion.

AND this useless governor said it's a stage play... My only prayer for you is that you will witness such a stage play in your life.

I have not vote for PDP in Ekiti and I will never do so forever. This man thinks he knows everything.. I have started cursing him since he advice Buhari to devalue Naira.. Imagine a Taxi driver giving advice to a president of Nigeria. lol

For those of you that I quoted up there, You are the reason why Nigeria is not moving forward. I want to ask you, if Buhari fails to make Nigeria better and he is voted out in 2019 and PDP takes over. Then the APC crew should also go against the PDP candidate and he also fails to deliver and later he is voted out.

Please tell me what benefit will this be for Nigerians especially you. what will be the benefit of our unborn generations.. And you guys want to enjoy a better life like the Americans. Yet you keep playing politics with your future. FAYOSE IS YOUR ROLE MODEL. No matter how long it is for me to take over power in Ekiti. Fayose will still suffer in my hand for what he did to a family of mine.
[/b]

113 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by metro10: 4:33am On Mar 31, 2016
Bold and grand statements from a fearless leader. APC's scam will turn around to hurt them. There was never a kidnapping...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by BeClever: 4:34am On Mar 31, 2016
FAYO-GUY, KUNTINU!!
Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by odikimi: 5:49am On Mar 31, 2016
BabaNath:

tah which video, what was shown to the public was a mere picture of they gathering.
WAEC showing name has no meaning, the guys were never kidnapped by Boko Haram it was just they leaving the school and informing WAEC that they are no more. That is why I pray ceaselessly that Boko Haram should never stop.

7 Likes

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:23am On Mar 31, 2016
tomakint:

You are busy shaking your skinny head when your future is being robbed by these worthless politicians....you think Fayose is a mad man to reveal that the Chibok Girls was a grand conspiracy theory to rubbish the Jonathan's government by the Elite Class up North, how come these girls are still missing? Are they needles that can never be found? Yet somebody who knows the intrigues in government is revealing these to you clowns but you are here "busy shaking your head on an empty stomach" what a pity....undecided
.......am not a follower of any party, but if what he said is true, the question now is, why cant u ppl(pdp) prove it to Nigerian when u were in power.. Why waiting till now..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Opinedecandid(m): 6:24am On Mar 31, 2016
It's possible.
I strongly be lieve Fayose could be right.
How else would one explain that such a shocking tragedy took place and a sitting Governor would not carry his phone and call the President and Commander in Chief of the nation. He was waiting for the President to call him.

Alright, if there was shortage in his monthly Federal Allocation, would he not have, other than calling Mr. President, run to Aso Rock to seek the number one citizen's intervention?
Truth shall be unveiled soon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:26am On Mar 31, 2016
LudaChriz:

when did zombie started calling non zombie name....bro, u should try to be present at ur meeting so that u will recognize ur co zombite...morning

10 Likes

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Fire15: 6:29am On Mar 31, 2016
BabaNath:

Abi O. The missing girls are not Chibok girls, they are Ekiti girls nah. Fayose is a nut case.

15 Likes

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 31, 2016
Fayose, it's getting too much abeg, why not take a rest? Wailers need yhu, but yhur state needs yhu more.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by EmeritusMbaM: 6:34am On Mar 31, 2016
LudaChriz:

For more jokes, Press 2.

31 Likes

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by Adminisher: 6:34am On Mar 31, 2016
Jombojombo:

Because they are wise enough to know it is probably not true that it was to oust Jonathan. Also human life was involved abd it is only an IDIOT like Fayose who could have made this statement.
Even if it was done to embarass the government, it is idiotic to think 276 girls all participated willingly.

If you get a message that your daughter was kidnapped, it is almost 5% probability that she absconded with her boyfriend but you are a BIG FOOL as a parent if you take that 5 % provability as 100% truth. You always have to always proceed on the premise that the story is true vecause of human life involved which is very precious. The PDP un-intellectual faction made up of ex taxi drivers like Fayose and housewives like Patience Jonathan were the wreckers of the Jonathan presidency.

9 Likes

Re: Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan by EmeritusMbaM: 6:36am On Mar 31, 2016
[s]
tomakint:

[/s]

Are you not always on nairaland defending same rogue on empty stomach. Hypocrites insulting others when he is always here defending those that made him jobless. I laugh. Lmaooo

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud / Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 / Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.