Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Pdp Is A Mafia Gang Of Thieves; Apc Talk Talk No Show: #kick Both Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Is A Mafia Gang Of Thieves; Apc Talk Talk No Show: #kick Both Out (448 Views)

PDP Is Dead In Enugu As APC Takes Over Enugu In 2019 Election- Odo / The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola / Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Is A Mafia Gang Of Thieves; Apc Talk Talk No Show: #kick Both Out by senior123: 2:12am On Mar 31, 2016
As the title of this thread reads, PDP is a mafia gang, APC is just all talks. Personally I want to try new things. The world has changed and Nigeria is still ruled by people who ruled in 1980s before i was born. That is upsetting. All you need to do is show support by liking this thread.
I SIMPLY WANT BOTH PDP AND APC OUT. AND WE BEGIN CREATE NEW THINGS. JUST LIKE..
Re: Pdp Is A Mafia Gang Of Thieves; Apc Talk Talk No Show: #kick Both Out by coolscott(m): 4:50am On Mar 31, 2016
[size=13pt]We won't necessarily kick them out. We will seek the personalities instead of the parties.
I say GEJ was an improvement in our democratic journey but someone I would have preferred to GEJ was Ibrahim Shekarau.
Ibrahim Shekarau was the Kano state governor before Kwankaso.
Notorious Kano had no religious riot throughout his tenure.
How did he do that?
Research the man.
The man is a welcome improvement to leadership in our country.
Let's support him
[/size]
Re: Pdp Is A Mafia Gang Of Thieves; Apc Talk Talk No Show: #kick Both Out by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Well this is what should have transpired a year ago when we had other candidates, other parties, etc. Yet people refused to reason and invited a 4 time election coupist who was a former military coupist to come and rule in a democracy.

Is that not madness?

Mostly out of sentiment, that is, his religion, his origin, the religion and tribe of those men who led his campaign (i.e. TINUBU) and today we have moved back to 1984 while the world is moving well into 2016.

The OP brings up a great point about Shekarau, ditto Donald Duke, Akpabio, Fashola, even Kwankaso has a lot of experience that would best any of the former military thugs.

But truly, there really has to be restructuring of the country and the only way to do that is revolution because the powers that be in PDP/APC (birds of the same feather) will oppose anything that threatens to loot of the OIL. from the East.
Re: Pdp Is A Mafia Gang Of Thieves; Apc Talk Talk No Show: #kick Both Out by chriskosherbal(m): 5:11am On Mar 31, 2016
Let's hope more better Nigeria.
Re: Pdp Is A Mafia Gang Of Thieves; Apc Talk Talk No Show: #kick Both Out by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:16am On Mar 31, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Let's hope more better Nigeria.

STOP HOPING and PRAYING...

More doing and rejecting- rejecting of the same mentality of HOPING and PRAYING

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Take Over Senate Presidency If... - PDP Senator / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Martin Luther King Jr On His 48th Death Anniversary / To El-rufa'i: Banning Fuel Vendors: A Right Steep At The Very Wrong Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.