Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Didnt Slap My Deputy Governor - El Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didnt Slap My Deputy Governor - El Rufai (471 Views)

Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value / Obasanjo: Why I Wanted To Slap My Teacher On My First Day In School / Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Didnt Slap My Deputy Governor - El Rufai by olokeded: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2016
Governor Nasir El Rufai of Kaduna state told newsmen on Tuesday, March 29, 2016, that he never slapped his Deputy Governor, Barnabas Bala.

There were media reports alleging that the Governor slapped his deputy, and he quickly retaliated.

El-Rufai said he and Bala have been friends since their days in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

The Kaduna Governor also said since his friendship with his deputy started in 1976, they have never had cause to hit each other.

El-Rufai dismissed the report, calling it a rumour, He also said those who fabricated the story were not intelligent enough.

He said “I have known Bala Bantex since 1976, I never had an argument with him, I respect his opinions, and each time I travelled out of the country, I make him an Acting governor, he signs documents on my behalf.

“We chair executive council meetings together, we operate like partners, and now people want to create enmity between us. I am of age, I can’t descend so low. This rumour is completely false, it is created to cause division.”

El-Rufai also said “We never discussed retrenchment of workers in the state as claimed by the rumour mongers.

“I have never slapped anyone in my life. I have never argued with Bala, I don’t slap people, I fight people with mouth.”

The Governor has come under serious criticisms over his decision to pass a religious censorship bill that requires preachers to get a license, amongst many other provisions.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/i-didnt-slap-my-deputy-governor-el-rufai.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Didnt Slap My Deputy Governor - El Rufai by DaBullIT(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2016
Who come slap who ??

I bet the rumor was perpetrated by Wailers

We know anything they say is a lie or a twisted lielie
Re: I Didnt Slap My Deputy Governor - El Rufai by Progressive01(m): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2016
DaBullIT:
Who come slap who ??

I bet the rumor was perpetrated by Wailers

We know anything they say is a lie or a twisted lielie
No one might have slapped anyone.

Same folks that showed us pictures of "spidermen school children in Edo", pic that turned out to be from Cameroon, and same people that told us an Ekiti lawmaker died in DSS custody, were the same people that told us el- Rufai slapped his deputy.

Believe them at your own risk.
Re: I Didnt Slap My Deputy Governor - El Rufai by Slimzjoe(m): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2016
undecided
Re: I Didnt Slap My Deputy Governor - El Rufai by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2016
El rufai is a liar
Re: I Didnt Slap My Deputy Governor - El Rufai by mynd1(f): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2016
Who believed wailers/PDP at first place? Mtcheww.
Re: I Didnt Slap My Deputy Governor - El Rufai by Mynd44: 8:00am On Mar 31, 2016
Re: I Didnt Slap My Deputy Governor - El Rufai by DaBullIT(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2016
Progressive01:
No one might have slapped anyone.

Same folks that showed us pictures of "spidermen school children in Edo", pic that turned out to be from Cameroon, and same people that told us an Ekiti lawmaker died in DSS custody, were the same people that told us el- Rufai slapped his deputy.

Believe them at your own risk.

I never believed , Just stating the obvious

(1)

Senate Crisis: SGF, Others In Buhari’s Government After Saraki —sen Misau / President Buhari was Inec's 2015 April Fools Gift To Nigerians? / ‘nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Terrorists, Clears Arms Factory In Borno’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.