Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) (20072 Views)

See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) / Share Some Myths You Heard While Growing Up / 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by kumulus(m): 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Childhood was really fun.....

Led a very normal life but cus niqqa was fresh asf everyone treated me and my siblings as though we were sons of Dangote. Buh momma has credits for that sha, she made sure we had the kitos, Tims, "ready made" et al..... We enjoyed our childhood like kilode....too much memories abeg.... If I start now no b for here e go end. Big ups to the #TrueNaijaMamas

N.B: Pman sef do well.....e made sure we all attended private schools but him to dey prioritize.
Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by Ladyisi1(f): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lolsssssss hw time flies. Shoot n shoot, God bless u lols
Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by afeezzezo: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
MadCow1:
I hated my Chldhood.. angry

Its filled with really bad memories like:

- Always not being chosen to play football with the rest of the street kids because they said I didnt have skills. Its a fhucking street game not the bloody Worldcup. angry None of those fools are even professional footballers today. angry

- Watching movies at the neighbors houses through a crack in the curtain because we didnt have a T.V at home.

- Watching my friends get all the nice things like Brick games, GameBoys, Nintendos, Playstation 1 & 2's, cool toys and shiit wwhilst I was left with nothing. angry

- I hated going to that biitchass school when my Friends were attending classier schools. angry

- I hated having to walk miles to the neighbors house to fetch water.

- I hated bathing from a Bucket when my friends all had showers in their bathrooms. angry

- I hated being woken up every morning to go to school.

- I hated school.. Those biitchass teachers flogged a Nigga so much I hated school.

- I hated After school Lessons.. I feel like they robbed me of my childhood.

- I hated those errands that I had to go on.

- I hated being broke. So broke I couldnt even afford break time snacks except I spent my transport fare and trekked home. O!! And my fhucking transport fare couldnt buy a fhucking bottle of Pepsi.

- I hated the fact that the Biitches had no love for me. angry

- I hated the clothes my Mother always bought for me. Why would she fhucking buy clothes for me at 10 years that still fit e at 25? angry

- I hated the fact that I had to wear stupiidass rubber sandals to school when others were wearing Cortina's, Trekkers and Kitos.. angry

- I hated being beated up by Senior Students for over 5 years straight in Secondary school. angry

- I hated being forced to eat, sleep, read and do virtually every gaddamn thing. angry

Fhuck being a Kid.. That shiit is over rated. angry

Sorry Bro, Laughing Hard Here Man
Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by Mskrisx(f): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
sweetpies:

You are so cute. Love your outfit.

Nne God bless you I know u must be a beauty to behold too cuz only fine people know fine people....plenty thanks.
Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by CharlieMaria(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
MadCow1:

- Always not being chosen to play football with the rest of the street kids because they said I didnt have skills. Its a fhucking street game not the bloody Worldcup. angry None of those fools are even professional footballers today. angry

- Watching movies at the neighbors houses through a crack in the curtain because we didnt have a T.V at home.

- Watching my friends get all the nice things like Brick games, GameBoys, Nintendos, Playstation 1 & 2's, cool toys and shiit wwhilst I was left with nothing. angry

- I hated going to that biitchass school when my Friends were attending classier schools. angry

- I hated being whooped mercilessly by my mother because she knew I was too little too fight back and too broke to run away from home. angry

- I hated bathing from a Bucket when my friends all had showers in their bathrooms. angry

- I hated school.. Those biitchass teachers flogged a Nigga so much I hated school.

- I hated being broke. So broke I couldnt even afford break time snacks except I spent my transport fare and trekked home. O!! And my fhucking transport fare couldnt buy a fhucking bottle of Pepsi.

- I hated the clothes my Mother always bought for me. Why would she fhucking buy clothes for me at 10 years that still fit e at 25? angry

- I hated the fact that I had to wear stupiidass rubber sandals to school when others were wearing Cortina's, Trekkers and Kitos.. angry

- I hated being beated up by Senior Students for over 5 years straight in Secondary school. angry

- I hated being forced to eat, sleep, read and do virtually every gaddamn thing. angry

All the things you hated were all what spiced up my life while growing. Thanks God for my poor background. I learnt a great lesson. By the way it was fun going through those. Especially having to spend your transport and trek a long route to the house.
Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by MadCow1: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
CharlieMaria:
All the things you hated were all what spiced up my life while growing. Thanks God for my poor background. I learnt a great lesson. By the way it was fun going through those. Especially having to spend your transport and trek a long route to the house.

I learnt a Great lesson as well.. Get rich or die trying... angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by chibyz(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=MadCow1 post=44277224]I hated my Chldhood.. angry

- I hated being whooped mercilessly by my mother because she knew I was too little too fight back and too broke to run away from home. angry

- I hated bathing from a Bucket when my friends all had showers in their bath
Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by chibyz(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
but we thank God for life, you are somebody today.
Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by sammyogboso(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Vision2045:
its Thursday and I thought of doing some little throw back at some funny things I did while growing up and am sure am not probably alone, some of us will be guilty of some of the act if not all...I will share just 10 cos it seems the number and Nairaland has something in common called FP.

1. competitive water fetching : I can easily play this moment without blinking, I remember going to fetch water with some of our age group then from the tap. and the next thing we start doing first to reach house, then the hustling starts , we fetch, place on our head and the running start and most of the time we end up losing 70% of the water while running with our cloth soaked like say na inside swimming pool person go fetch the water.

2. mum and dad : chai chai...mehn ..seeing some of the kids that played mummy then now and I will be like " Omo mehn so Na dis chick I marry then " I don't miss this play for anytin..that's the only time in ones life when you can deep your hand in an empty pocket and give your wife an imaginary money and she will gladly accept and still promise to cook something.

3. fantasizing: I remember those days in school , especially in senior class when we just tell our friends that , guy after secondary school, university straight and I start working and get a car and your friend will reply with his own similar version, meanwhile mr JAMB and mr Post-ume they laugh us saying "make una no worry I go happen to una soon' after secondary school life happens.

4. spirit for hair: so guilty of this one, I remember one of my friend in primary 6 then with some little teddy and we all they trip for the teddy and he told us its spirit that he do apply to get the hair, chai next thing most of us guys go buy spirit they apply, after like months nothing come out , intact Na small e remain some of us nearly drink the spirit maybe the hair go come out.

5. meat Sega: growing up in a humble home is very interesting especially when you have a younger brother ..then both of us eat together with one meat to share as the elder brother I have the privilege of sharing and most times I share my own part in my mouth and drop the other part for young bro Wey go use bad eye look me..latter we agree say make we dey do I eat the whole meat today u eat yours next day..the tin dey go smooth until one day Wey b my turn to eat the whole meat Na hin they serve our food separately, Na hin I raid the both meat for myself to the discomfort of young bro, the cry wey follow no b small and d beating Wey I chop no b here.

6. make I cut: back then in secondary school that style was the order of the day. u buy something and your niggas will appear from God knows where and you hear guy make I cut , sometimes if u form good boy you will end up eating nothing. these styles trend to the level Wey to buy something during break no go sweet u, I buy anything I want on my way home.

7. usain bolt errand: My God remembering this always elicit this laughter. I remember mumcy sending me on errand while watching an interesting programme or match the likes of super story (toyintomato) Abi super eagles and I will run to and fro and mumcy will be like you sure say you reach the place .

8. Blue female teacher : hmmm. we get this female teacher then that like wearing skimpy dress and each time we are about taking her subject you see guys hustling for front seat especially the rear side because she likes sitting on the desk, chai we dey see things and one day she asked why most guys sit at the front and girls at the back. who them born well to give the reason Na so we dey look her like zombie, Abi lalasti.clala if Na u Shey u go talk .

9. sandal lifting: those days in secondary school while playing ball just to finish playing and you realise your sandal is gone and you are left with leggedisbenze..some of the victims then asap will find solution by looking for another place inthe school compound where dem dey play and replace make he no carry empty leg go house

10. senior terror; as juniors then we suffer for senior hand,you will hear come take 20 naira buy meat pie and drink and bring 10naira change and in your head you will be like "dis senior no sabi math ni Abi Na me born you" if you stand dere without any movement next thing the senior go begin shout ask u to follow him and next he draw one useless thing for board telling you this Na fuel station and dis Na car oya push the car to the fuel station and I go b like how Nah I resemble magic mike ni or merlin , one day I form wizkid I clean d car tell the senior say the car Don buy fuel go sir . the punishment Wey follow ni b here.

make I hang boot for here.feel free to add yours . it throwback Thursday.
Wow!! I really enjoyed readin dis tank u, I remember doin all dis
Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by Sampunk(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
augster:
I remember my first day at unibadan staff school.. Primary 5.. I took my mum‘s bag to school grin
grin u just reminded me of my class mate in those days, he always come to school with his mums bag and we call him *akpa mma * (mums bag)
Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by jurjur: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatness22:
Back then, me and my friend always get annoyed anytime rukevwe laugh at us for not having beards (goatie) so we went to the market and bought N10 crayfish(dat big red one) and we started using the sharp point to pierce our chin and jaws as adviced by our bros. We kept doing this ritual for 2wks non stop, but no hair, instead of hair, we started having boils. (all dis foolishness was just to impress the girl). The girl was later impregnated by one okada man

Hahahahahahahahahahahahjahahahahaha! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! CHOII! NDII ALA! Abeg hw far ur boil? Is it improving?
Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by dacherish(m): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
Back then when i was admmited into primary school. Been the youngest i nag and i dont usually go an errand for my elder ones. And me no say i dey find it difficult how to read and wright ie fa, so, no me etc Na one day my Dad told my elder bros to teach me how read and right, so that ii go excell oh, omo from that day na be the best and smart errand experct, If my brother send me errand from oshodi to agege, i go go strait even if takes me to treck down, just for me to escape to learn how to read and wright by my elder bros . shy
Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by Codyt(m): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatness22:
Back then, me and my friend always get annoyed anytime rukevwe laugh at us for not having beards (goatie) so we went to the market and bought N10 crayfish(dat big red one) and we started using the sharp point to pierce our chin and jaws as adviced by our bros. We kept doing this ritual for 2wks non stop, but no hair, instead of hair, we started having boils. (all dis foolishness was just to impress the girl). The girl was later impregnated by one okada man
Hahaha what a touching story
Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by lauskidlala(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
I remember those times when we spend holidays with grandma,they no born you well make you visit toilet go pass shit after eating...grandma go say you don waste the food wey you eat

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by kuverah(f): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
MadCow1:

What i can deduced frm ur post is lyk u were deprived of parental luv. Because even if u grew up in a very poor setting, u wil stil tell ur childhood story with joy from ur heart if u truly have a guardian dat dat shewd u affection.
Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mskrisx:

Nne God bless you I know u must be a beauty to behold too cuz only fine people know fine people....plenty thanks.

You welcome dear. Peace.
Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by Veektoria(f): 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
No much funny moments..I didn't experience three of what OP listed sef.. Was always School on weekdays and Church on sundays, No friends, No Outings. All I ever got to do was Read,Write poems,watch tv all night with my kid brother and draw cheesy.

Childhood was fun-dull embarassed
Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by adsami1: 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
MadCow1:

Lol........Eminemtic madcow..........fhuckitt!!!!
Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by seankay(m): 12:26am On Apr 01, 2016
I dey come
Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by nkenu(m): 6:15am On Apr 01, 2016
Nostalgic! !! grin
Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by greatness22(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2016
jurjur:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahjahahahahaha! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! CHOII! NDII ALA! Abeg hw far ur boil? Is it improving?
Lolz, i dnt have any boil again.
Re: 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) by dynamicD: 5:37am On Apr 02, 2016
MadCow1:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Journalists Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage(photos) / How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / Little Nura Ali Aliyu Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.