Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:46 PM

Raising Capital - Let's Rub Minds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Raising Capital - Let's Rub Minds (834 Views)

Raising Capital: Why Is It So Difficult? / Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds / Discover The Never-miss Secret Of Raising Capital 4 Ur Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raising Capital - Let's Rub Minds by ebonyking: 12:29am On Jul 28, 2009
Hey guys,

You will agree with me that insufficient capital is the greatest set back to starting a business Although someone may be told 100 times over that having capital is not the issue which I quite agree but face the facts our financial system is not tailored to support start-up businesses and where someone can't raise at least 40% of the needed cash.Where do you expect the person do?Dump the business idea of course.

So its high time we start to proffer other legal ways of [url=http://webfireng.com/index.php/topic,100.msg200/boardseen.html#new]raising capital[/url] and its start now, yes I mean it now.Your opinion and contribution counts.Lets have it
Re: Raising Capital - Let's Rub Minds by bigleap1: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2010
100% in agreement with you
Re: Raising Capital - Let's Rub Minds by delampy(f): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2010
@ebonyking,
ur post is not entirely true. I do agree that capital is important but believe me the concept of i'm-waiting-for-capital mindset in Nigeria is the greatest set back.Capital might be a challenge for expansion but not for start-up. There are several threads on this forum with starting a business with N3000. How much lower can you get?

I have shared with people around me several times that I bought a 3M truck with almost no money of mine.Of cos, I had built up goodwill but basically it was not done in a day.Even if your dreams are large,start up with something as small as selling puff-puff and you will get there eventually.

On your second question, start with friends and like minded people around you and if your plan is feasible,people will commit money.
Re: Raising Capital - Let's Rub Minds by Vampire01: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2010
If you are honest with yourself, you can send an Executive Summary including Return on Investment, Risk level as well as Duration to businessangelsnetwork@gmail.com

We can finance your business if you are able to convince us.
Re: Raising Capital - Let's Rub Minds by hectorswag(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
the point is, there is always going to be financial constraints whether starting up a business or expanding, there will always be needs and wants that are very neccessary for the business to start having wings, but starting small is the keypoint here!! even the Igbos believe that if you start big, you will not make it for long, but starting from where you are and gradually growing your business from scratch, even if you have to use your living room as office, you would see how much you could achieve, by starting from where you are and working your way to where you want to be. They call it bootstrapping! You guys should go and read "the art of bootstrapping." i believe you'll understand what i mean.
Re: Raising Capital - Let's Rub Minds by MITNEXUS: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2010
Raising funds for serious business owners and enterprenurs has gotten easier over the years as several venture capital firms and private equity investment funds now operate in nigeria. several key businesses have raised funds through them.

check out a list and profiles and contact address of these firms free at www.africainvestor..com

hope you find these information useful.
Re: Raising Capital - Let's Rub Minds by Abrogeezy(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2015
If you are interested in business mentorship as well as raising capital, there is a team of like minded people who have a solid blueprint for crowd funding.
Earning Opportunities:
Members have the opportunity to earn and enjoy from over 7 active earning Opportunities.
* GLC fund cooperative
* GLC monthly residual income package
* GLC Top Earner challenge
* GLC team building commission
* GLC 10% spillover bonus
* Enjoy upto 30% commission on GLC Online Shoping cart.
* GLC Registration Voucher sales.

Benefits:
* Earn over N40M through GLC Cooperative Fund
* Free advert of Products and Services
* Monthly Entrepreneurial Mentoring
* Free Business Launch
* Free Downloadable E-book
* Vacation to exotic places
* Gifts reward ranging from phones, laptops, home appliances and Cars
* Business Loan Facilities
* Liberty Home Scheme

Earning Breakdown:
Level 1 (3 no in Mentees Genealogy) $25 (N4000)
Level 2 (9 no in Mentees Genealogy)
Level 3 (27 no in Mentees Genealogy) $202.5 (N32400) ($50 - N8000) Admin fee deducted here)
Level 4 (81 no in Mentees Genealogy) $40.5 (N6480)
Level 5 (243 no in Mentees Genealogy) $100 (N16000)
Level 6 (729 no in Mentees Genealogy) $3025 (N484,000) (0.01 of total fund earning to be paid as leadership reward contribution)
Level 7 (2187 no in Mentees Genealogy) $6648 (N1,063,680)
Total of $10,045 (N1,607,200) will be Earned
Join My Team Here

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Connect Me To Any Real Business / Cbn And Microfinance Bank / Any Good Shipping From Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.