Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour (39705 Views)

Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After / Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together / Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong At A Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
grbgrb4:
oboy,you sure say no be PHOTOSHOP?

Obviously, AY body wey be like indomie grin.

1 Like

Re: AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
war in ay's stomach...call 199..i mean 991 oh sorry 999...waheva..

Sips ota pia pia
Re: AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour by Eeroh95(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Not his body jare Photoshop things.
Re: AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour by misscall247: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
CutieFloxy:
I love you AY
Him Don marry ooo
Re: AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour by egalitarian78: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
cutelover19:
very good job by analyzing steroids
it is called anabolic steroids, dunno what u r analysing
Re: AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour by CutieFloxy(f): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
misscall247:
Him Don marry ooo
It's doesn't mara
Re: AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour by cutelover19(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
egalitarian78:
it is called anabolic steroids, dunno what u r analysing
sorry, that was the auto correct on my mobile. it can go bunkers sometimes. I actually meant anabolic steroids
Re: AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour by Olypeppy(f): 12:33am On Apr 01, 2016
DrChukzy:

How is that ur headache?
hope you've been discharged from the psycho ward..
Re: AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour by Olypeppy(f): 12:37am On Apr 01, 2016
Respect55:

Wetin dis one dey talk It is either it's a photoshop or he is d BOMB!!!
why u quote me...Nawao
Re: AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour by DrChukzy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Olypeppy:
hope you've been discharged from the psycho ward..

ur dad is in the right position to answer that.
Re: AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour by Respect55(m): 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
Olypeppy:
why u quote me...Nawao

Why u come quote me
Re: AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour by Olypeppy(f): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
DrChukzy:

ur dad is in the right position to answer that.
Wish he will..Thanks boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend / Tiwa Savage Confirms Being Pregnant (photo) / Rukky Sanda's Outfit To A Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.