Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. (69340 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
sambisa5:

if actually you are a woman,then am greatly disappointed in you for this use.less comment
and you think I care?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
You are just speaking English.

Your instincts aren't fully engaged yet.

Soon enough, you'll learn, first-hand, that talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by gbadenor(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
op well u right....but u can't differentiate a stud from a nonstud...is it not what the G tells u, u would believe...if u know u don't want to end up with one just stay single till when u get ready for marriage and maybe u can marry a SU or someone with the same mindset as u or pastor
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by henrygale(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Young blood!
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by ojay2053(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
How do you identify or know who a STUD is? Probably after he must have cleaned his smart azz mouth. There's no way you can run away from a stud.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by alexory23(m): 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
bodyloveghetto:

I pity you... why don't u stop this ur bahbahboombah shyt n listen to ur sista... im sure 5yrs ago they re u, n u could learn a penny from them...
Mr lecturer she keep leg opening to every stud, why imposing yur horrible past,experience,and life style on innocent,so because she refuse now,you assume her sis has the same lifestyle has yours?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Maxi112:
can u just listen to ur self ma'ma!
U date stud and marry the good guy

after d stud done chop finish u then carry d raminat to ur husbands house Abi

oh God protect my future wife wherever she is.. cause I don't no what this world is turning in to

A crazy world we live it. If she happens to marry a not so sexaully good guy then she would cheat cos she's used to different sexcapades.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by blesoh(f): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mynd44:

How can your life be bigger than your personal happiness?

What is your goal if not happiness? undecided

Abeg make I go sleep
I tire for this epistle, what could be better than ones happiness. My husband and I had our past so I wouldn't have married him because he had slept with other women mtheeew story.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Misterdhee1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Op talking as tho na she go marry her husband nd not the other way round.. Ask Mama for house for Counseling , or better still wait till u gather enough experience to air your views on the matter, cos atm, your talk is Cheap!
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by legendsilver(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I was all amen sister amen!!!
Yeeessss tell it!!!!......

Until you called the female version of the"stud" (player/love-vendor whatever they callin' themselves these days)a hoe.
That derogatory term is hung on the necks of women to shame us for daring to do as our male counterparts do.
To degrade us.
You speak against conformation to this but you make some to wear this tag

IF a sexually liberal woman is a hoe then A sexually liberal MAN IS A HOE!!!
sorry dear, not all guys cheat. I feel your pain but pray you get what belongs to you.
As for me, cheating is a no no direction.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by firstking01(m): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
alexory23:
No you re wrong,she wouldn't av been able to defended it.
she defended it based on what they told her...btw, who told you she has defended it??,,,she's just picking words tryna join em together...i bet you she won't live out this kinda life she's talking about trust meundecided
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Obiwiz(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
deyemia:

please tell me, how will she know the number of women the guy has had? I lost my own count and I still respect women feelings..

anyway sha, she's just 20, dem just start to toast her
You said it all. At 20,she shouldn't even be talking about how men and women relate in a public forum, because the truth is, what exactly does she know about these things? What has she witnessed? What experience has she got? Man-woman rship intricacies are actually beyond her scope at this age because there's so much more about it that she's yet to know. It's just like having a 20-year old as rship/marriage counselor.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
When a girl is so opinionated at 20 you know divorce is an inevitability in her future
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by MNDY(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:

I am striving for greatness to be really happy in future and one of my watchdogs is to avoid emotional setbacks.

Your life, future and personal happiness are closely linked! Mynd44's first response post tackles the issue raised by you in your topic!
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Amberon11: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
nigga@ get freaking lost.
slimmy2005:
kiss my hairy behind skunk
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Johnhug66(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
grin do I look like I care?I tink u get antivirus wey dey detect studs or whatever u call it and moreover u should av given us d abridged version of dis super story.2MUCH TALK KO NECESSARY
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
At 20, i have come to realise the joy and fulfilment in living life to the fullest. Coming from a noble home, i was not raised to be a man's stooge not to talk of an animal's. My worth was defined from the day i stepped into earth and has been shapened overtime. I was taught the right and the wrong. And that moral laws condone no breaker. If a woman must be condemned and despised for a crime, a man must by all means face the same. I believed this and i knew before God and men it was the truth. I didnt just believe, it became real to me and has influenced my judgement.

However, the society has flung half of this truth and has held on to a part because of how drunk in power it has become and the advantage this fist had fetched it.

We are aware now of this evil conditioning that a woman who sleeps around is a slut and should be desired less but a man who does same a stud and should be the craving of every woman. Many men have quietly nodded in agreement and a few mouthy ones have not failed to vocalise their agreement. And women? So many to the shame of dignity and womanhood have sang along with the men. And you wonder which would sacrifice her pride to make a stud!?

Because to make more studs we need more sluts. Can any of you women come out and offer yourself to a man who would dump you for another. If you cannot hold your peace and stupidity!

A stud is a man who is sexually attractive to so many women. So they say! but i see a stud as an animal who is unable to control its sexual desires, hates monogamous relationships and (therefore) deserves to be judged and condemned.

Women who say they are attracted to studs and hate inexperienced men need not only their heads examined but their consciences and should not take offence when they are called sluts. Cos only a slut or zombie would reason this way.

A stud has nothing tangible to offer except to toy with my emotion, cause me heart breaks and render me unproductive.

For every stud out there there are ten whores rendering my gender useless and subjecting me to prove myself as a woman of pride and esteem all the time. Nothanks.

no go find work undecided siddon there dey find prick wey na only you go chop. Banza
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by fromnigeria(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstEVA:
Op you want to be the one to teach him how to do? tongue

To me studs are are just studs, they should be allowed to serve their purpose then move onto the next. tongue

They are just date or boyfriend material, definitely not husband material, marry him at your own peril. tongue

You date the stud, then marry the good guy, simple. cool

grin
as if you can cheat nature grin
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Maxi112: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
ollah1:

A crazy world we live it. If she happens to marry a not so sexaully good guy then she would cheat cos she's used to different sexcapades.
u dey mind that babe...

forget her... na only God fit save us men for this world

small tym when her kitty-cat don slack, she go begin fine medicine...
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by jtwest(m): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
In sound sultan's voice; baby oko won lode oooooo
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by sagaxity(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
I am in total support of her.... I believe she's saying her mind.....I am saying same thing as her............if she is what she wants, I will marry her straight away.....

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
@ 20 OP I hope you won't blame spirit husband in the next few years to come sha

Later we go dey blame Government for everything
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by wadetaw202: 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstEVA:

To me studs are are just studs, they should be allowed to serve their purpose then move onto the next. tongue

They are just date or boyfriend material, definitely not husband material, marry him at your own peril. tongue

grin

So, you want to waste all your usefulness on a stud and then carry your empty shell to a good guy? Posterity will give you very harsh judgement.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Blade21: 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Eddygourdo:
After all this epistle, a mumu stud will be sleeping with you, while you friendzone the good man in a no sex till marriage agreement.

Women never know Wat they want in life and whenever one sees a woman who says she does. One has just seen the most clueless of the lot
so your sisters are included right you may have met crazy girls but there are lot of good girls out there but guys don't like them de see them as too simple and naive so meaning guys dunno what the want abegi joor
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by wadetaw202: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstEVA:

grin

So, you want to waste all your usefulness on a stud and then carry your empty shell to a good guy? Posterity will give you very harsh judgement. You are an evil and wicked soul.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Eddygourdo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
Blade21:
so your sisters are included right you may have met crazy girls but there are lot of good girls out there but guys don't like them de see them as too simple and naive so meaning guys dunno what the want abegi joor
Who is this 13 year old on my mention. Please go and read ur books. Leave romance for the romancers
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by andyanders: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
At 20, i have come to realise the joy and fulfilment in living life to the fullest. Coming from a noble home, i was not raised to be a man's stooge not to talk of an animal's. My worth was defined from the day i stepped into earth and has been shapened overtime. I was taught the right and the wrong. And that moral laws condone no breaker. If a woman must be condemned and despised for a crime, a man must by all means face the same. I believed this and i knew before God and men it was the truth. I didnt just believe, it became real to me and has influenced my judgement.

However, the society has flung half of this truth and has held on to a part because of how drunk in power it has become and the advantage this fist had fetched it.

We are aware now of this evil conditioning that a woman who sleeps around is a slut and should be desired less but a man who does same a stud and should be the craving of every woman. Many men have quietly nodded in agreement and a few mouthy ones have not failed to vocalise their agreement. And women? So many to the shame of dignity and womanhood have sang along with the men. And you wonder which would sacrifice her pride to make a stud!?

Because to make more studs we need more sluts. Can any of you women come out and offer yourself to a man who would dump you for another. If you cannot hold your peace and stupidity!

A stud is a man who is sexually attractive to so many women. So they say! but i see a stud as an animal who is unable to control its sexual desires, hates monogamous relationships and (therefore) deserves to be judged and condemned.

Women who say they are attracted to studs and hate inexperienced men need not only their heads examined but their consciences and should not take offence when they are called sluts. Cos only a slut or zombie would reason this way.

A stud has nothing tangible to offer except to toy with my emotion, cause me heart breaks and render me unproductive.

For every stud out there there are ten whores rendering my gender useless and subjecting me to prove myself as a woman of pride and esteem all the time. Nothanks.

Well constructed truth by a well cultured lady. Love when a woman of substance say out her mind.good one op.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Chimdiebere(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:

I kinda like ihr(your) courage approaching this topic, even if you think there're hoes and stud's . Fact is that even non virgin men aren't all studs, some virgin guys have bad behaviors e.g like some of my friends and others. but some don't . same applies to the non virgins
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by bayinq25(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:

See you at the redeemed camp when you're 35
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by greatsodade(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstEVA:

grin

Nothing bad in what u say jare my dear...if it is what u re doing I hope u'll pray that your own daughter too should do it cos it seemed cool isn't it.

The OP is trying to make some sense and you re here drawing the whole point backward....SMH.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Blade21: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
deyemia:

please tell me, how will she know the number of women the guy has had? I lost my own count and I still respect women feelings..

anyway sha, she's just 20, dem just start to toast her
lol you sef
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Blade21: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Who is this 13 year old on my mention. Please go and read ur books. Leave romance for the romancers
hehehe at 13 years lol good night bros

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.