Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:49 PM

Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) (23210 Views)

Cyber-attacks: ‘N150bn Depositors’ Monies At Risk’ / Bureaux De Change At Risk As Naira Gains More Muscle / Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) by henry255: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2016
Let's win together this weekend. I'm staking with 10,000 again. It's a 99% win. Would post my ticket when I play. Who wants to join me?
Re: Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) by Zendinho(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2016
Any midwk games?....
Mine is PSG-mancity...1xgg...2.2
Re: Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) by winlox(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2016
henry255:
Hi everyone.

What i'm sharing with you, i've never staked this big before. I sometimes win but in this I am scared because, i'm staking my entire cash. I have a very big financial problem that requires immediate attention hence this betting.

No hope of raising 500k before the deadline or else i'd lose a landed property worth millions in naira (inherited).

Before i'd stake 50k by tomorrow morning, please kindly tell me your opinion and possible changes on my 3day accumulations. Help a brother. It's just a few odds (10).

I'd come back to appreciate y'all

Thanks

Bro you can try goldbetz.com. They will refund you if you lose. Me self just joined them o. So I can't guarantee if it's actually real or not. But have been hearing about it from a lot of people
Re: Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) by Samrano30: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2016
Teetunz64:
I ll post the game here soon. The odds may not be up to odds. But you have to stake high cos it's a realistic game
How do u know its realistic hmm?
Re: Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) by Samrano30: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2016
winlox:

Bro you can try goldbetz.com. They will refund you if you lose. Me self just joined them o. So I can't guarantee if it's actually real or not. But have been hearing about it from a lot of people
Why will they do that...i think have heard of smtin like that before and its if onli one spoil ur game...chikenah
Re: Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) by henry255: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2016
What do you think?

Re: Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) by jefy(m): 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
henry255:
Hi everyone.

What i'm sharing with you, i've never staked this big before. I sometimes win but in this I am scared because, i'm staking my entire cash. I have a very big financial problem that requires immediate attention hence this betting.

No hope of raising 500k before the deadline or else i'd lose a landed property worth millions in naira (inherited).

Before i'd stake 50k by tomorrow morning, please kindly tell me your opinion and possible changes on my 3day accumulations. Help a brother. It's just a few odds (10).

I'd come back to appreciate y'all

Thanks

My one coin advice Bro,never put hope on a game of chance.,SUREBET is never SURE,so think of a plan B to safe guard your inheritance...Have you thought of a bank loan since you have a collateral ,why not get a bank loan,sort out your issues,and think of a payment plan especially if you have a fairly decent job..Just an advice,i also stake but not blindly because money is hard to come by,so be wise..

2 Likes

Re: Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) by asids55: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dygeasy:
I pray say that Bros never commit suicide sha cry

him say na cry him just cry..we thank God
Re: Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) by Calebsky(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
@op, is your property still secured? I hope you've not lost it yet.

Just seeing this thread today.
Re: Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) by asids55: 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
henry255:
What do you think?

too many games,and plus d Newcastle game is a no no for me..relegation teams fit wakeup any time
Re: Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
henry255:
What do you think?
booking number bro.. let's give it a try
Re: Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) by Chizip(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
aluko360:
The choice is yours bro.
Every ticket looks good before kickoff.
My advice is that you stake what you can afford to lose.
Cheers
yeah bro u're right
Re: Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) by henry255: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2016
KDYCLV

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash / How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? / Was Abiola An International Drug Baron?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.