Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date (48408 Views)

Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. / Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by chibwike(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
ireneony:
grin grin chibwike don't tell all those characteristics he listed above, all apply to u.

Are u stingy? If not, why are u defending stingy guys.
Darling...am not defending stingy guys oh...am just not happy with the fact that he created a thread four days ago stating the advantages of being stingy..now he is creating another one to oppose himself...its crazy.

P.s Am not stingy at all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Slimzjoe(m): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
ireneony:
No.5 is so true grin

This remind me of when a guy invited to an eatery.
After ordering fried and chicken for me, he ordered take away meat pie grin for himself. I was eating the food gel gel gel.
He was looking at me and couldn't contained his feelings. He said " how which I knew this restaurant is expensive, we wud have gone to a cheap restaurant"
In my mind I was like why can't this guy just be quiet "nor be everything eye see mouth go talk"

With that vexation I ate everything including the bone of the chicken. He was swallowing his saliva grin

It was time for us to leave, he stopped a bike. Abo0ki bike man to be precise. U need to come and see the way this guy was pricing ehh. He was like" you know I priced 80# instead of 150# so we are going to enter this bike together, when the bike get to your destination he will drop you at the junction and he will also take me home from there"

Some guys are jst stingy.
N.b: I never begged him to take me out.

With the Economic Situation of Things, I think its Very Selfish and Wicked of you to Mock That N!gga.

Did he or did he not still Feed your Hungry Stomach and Also Send you home? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Slimzjoe(m): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wristbangle Do me a Favour and Remove No 8. Some Guys are just Not Comfortable Outside.

A Date is an Opportunity to get to know each other so I don't see why we can't do that in my House

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by KingRex1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
ireneony:
No.5 is so true grin

After ordering fried and chicken for me, he ordered take away meat pie grin for himself. I was eating the food gel gel gel.
He was looking at me and couldn't contained his feelings. He said " how which I knew this restaurant is expensive, we wud have gone to a cheap restaurant"
In my mind I was like why can't this guy just be quiet "nor be everything eye see mouth go talk"

With that vexation I ate everything including the bone of the chicken. He was swallowing his saliva grin

It was time for us to leave, he stopped a bike. Abo0ki bike man to be precise. U need to come and see the way this guy was pricing ehh. He was like" you know I priced 80# instead of 150# so we are going to enter this bike together, when the bike get to your destination he will drop you at the junction and he will also take me home from there"

Why do i have a feeling that this a cooked up piece.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by ifitumiojo(f): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
;D6 is so true!
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
grin
AlienStar:
Trying so hard to locate his wallet: some guys after ordering for food and its to pay, he will hesitate in bringing out his wallet with the hope of hearing "don't worry I take care of that" from the lady, maka gini?

Bargaining the price of food after eating: some guys will bargain the price of what he and the lady just ate like
waiter: Sir the food is #2,000
Stingy guy: #2000? what is it that I ate? assuming i have only #500 what will you do? Chineke!
Lwkmd chineke

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by ireneony(f): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
KingRex1:
Why do i have a feeling that this a cooked up piece.
a true story. .
It happened wen I was still in school

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Acidosis(m): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
ireneony:
No.5 is so true grin

grin
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by AlienStar: 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
cheesy
Majestee:
;DLwkmd chineke
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by ireneony(f): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Acidosis:

grin
funny eh some guys can't seized to amaze me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by tosyne2much(m): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
AlienStar:
Trying so hard to locate his wallet: some guys after ordering for food and its to pay, he will hesitate in bringing out his wallet with the hope of hearing "don't worry I take care of that" from the lady, maka gini?

Bargaining the price of food after eating: some guys will bargain the price of what he and the lady just ate like
waiter: Sir the food is #2,000
Stingy guy: #2000? what is it that I ate? assuming i have only #500 what will you do? Chineke!
hahahahahaha roflwkmd you ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Acidosis(m): 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
ireneony:
funny eh some guys can't seized to amaze me
Its really embarrassing..

But since it happened in school, I feel his pains sad
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by grbgrb4(m): 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
ireneony:
No.5 is so true grin

sister economy bad,its not stingy but broke...
Who no like better thing?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by wristbangle: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Slimzjoe:
Wristbangle Do me a Favour and Remove No 8. Some Guys are just Not Comfortable Outside.

A Date is an Opportunity to get to know each other so I don't see why we can't do that in my House

I will try my best brother. Thanks.
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by wristbangle: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
I hope lalasticlala will do the needful on this thread so that after it grace FP, I will like to see how my fellow guys will come 4 my head tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by damiosy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Eatery is a waste of resources

mum has set such high standards most ladies fail at the first hurdle,she won't find it funny messing around with a wayward lady

Majority cant cook soup with 2k that's if they know how to cook at all,beauty but no brains

Left for me oh,I will take the eatry money buy food stuffs cook for her if she won't show up that's her problem#no time

Feel free to call me selfish,I wasn't raised that way

My point is your mum should be a yardstick/role model

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by AlienStar: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
cool Are you guilty, sir?
tosyne2much:
hahahahahaha roflwkmd you ehn cheesy
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by iykekelvins(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lmao grin grin grin
Is it that you roll with a lotta stingy boys that you've studied them well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by 2ts: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
This piece was put together by a lady.if u want to build a flat in Mowe beware.won fe gba e ni o.u better be stingy.ahahahah
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Misterdhee1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
Since Men and Women have Equal Rights, as U People always retriate, what stops A Female from covering the costs on the First Date? tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
KingRex1:
I just dey laff here
Are u a stingy guy? grin
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Ptoocool(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
ionno why i find dis so hilarious,,mayb it's cos i was xpecting a lady to b d OP,,

as in, a man writing all of dis is making me feel he's writing outta experience,,

talking 4maself, ionno bout u,,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Samtex0147(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
I need your advice my follow Nlanders. I have a cousin brother who is a soldier and had been serving in the northeaster part of the country, for five (5) years, he has no rank and earn #49.450.12 monthly. And will earn #54.320.12 if promote to the rank of Lance corporal by September. His parents dead in motor accident in the year 2014 and left #3million and property worth millions to him as the N.O.K. which he had claimed last week but the nature of his job can not opportune him to utilized the money. His thinking of quitting his job. And taking a step to further his education as HND, going into business, or traveling Abroad Central America ( Panama ) Please dont mind my poor writeup. N/B. No insult please.[/color]
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by goshen26: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
I know some ladies will spread mat on this thread, especially the ones that prove that they are too expensive to be a good wife material. only African mentality is wen only guys pay on dates, if u show urself on a first date to please a lady u r OYO. foolish thread....... I spend for my girls not on first date, or when I want to propose. mtcheeew
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by onunwa21(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
ireneony:
No.5 is so true grin

Most women no get conscience...how sure re u if dis guy get money

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by AmAlbert(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ogbeni chop from house come o, or that money me and you go follow go market to buy food stuffs wey you go go house go cook,...

I napu Di ara?
*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Nnemuka(f): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
reminds me of one guy living in my close.
each time he sees me, he will be like, "you dont like going out, i for take you go chop nkwobi".

he keeps saying that countless time lke i begged him to take me out.
one faithful day the eediot saw me coming home and he stopped me.
he asked if i have food at home that he was hungry, i quickly replied yes i have but "you dont like vegetable soup, grin i for bring am come give u" and i turned and left him. since that day he stopped talking to me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by komododragons: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
yes I'm a stingy guy undecided
I worked for my money! HUSTLE for my money

do whatever it is to get my money in this harsh economy.

I didn't steal! neither loot.

then why should I spend my money on a woman undecided

I will never! I repeat, I will never spend a dime on a woman.

let those BIIITCHES worked for there own money!

IT IS BETTER TO BE STINGY THAN TO GIVE YOUR MONEY ON A NAIJA WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Obason22(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
Arogant write up, God will help u.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
I can't see the sense in this post.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date by fiftynaira(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
chibwike:
Ok wrisbangle i now realised that you are not just only confused, buh you are also very confused. Few days ago you opened a thread stating the advantages of being stingy to the ladies...
https://www.nairaland.com/2801526/8-advantages-being-stingy-ladies

And now this again.

To the ladies, if a guy truly loves you..he wont be stingy to you..

And if you truly love him...you will know his capabilites and appreciate whatever he brings to the table.

If this is found wanting..then we'd just be having a relationship between a stingy guy and of course a gold digger.

Nairaland police chief

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / Five Signs She Has A Crush On You / She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.