Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan (1485 Views)

Lazarus Iwari Sokobe's Burial: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Okrika / Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by Decryptor(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
March 31-2015 will always be a day for me to remember. I couldn't hold my tears.

I cried not because u lost but because your gesture saved lives by averting bitter disputes and riots over the flawed election results. You said it on numerous occasions prior to the last presidential election that no one should rig for u. I remember someone asking you on Election day how you fancy your chance in the Election and you simply replied "I Am Hopeful" It says a lot about you.

Past Nigerian Presidents (Obj, Gmb) were not hopeful. They created their own hope. If you were determined to win, you would have won by hook or crook. You lost because although you wanted to win but not at all cost. You stood by your promise. "THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN DOES NOT WORTH MY POLITICAL AMBITION" I know of some Political Criminals and Desperados who won't mind the blood of every Nigerian being shed just for them to retain that position. You had every power at your disposal to win the election but you decided to tow the line of peace.

You lost because you belong to a different class of Nigerian Politicians. You lost because you are simple and decent. I remember before the Election, OBJ amongst other children of hate tried to compare you to Gbagbo of Cote d'Ivoire; a President who refused to leave even after he lost the election. How wrong they were. Your loss became your victory.

Despite the unending propaganda and Hate that came from the then opposition party and their ever annoying supporters, u were never bothered. You found it a waste of time exchanging words with them. Instead, you channeled your energy to transforming Nigeria. Your continuous silence even after exiting office is making them go insane.

I will never cease to admire you cos you taught some violent politicians like buhari, OBJ, ameachi and tinubu what TRUE DEMOCRACY is all about.

Sadly we live in a country where the Bad eggs are well celebrated while the Good ones are criticized. When the history of the 2015 election is finally written, the emphasis will not only be that Buhari won, but more significantly, that President Jonathan lost and to put it more precisely, the President agreed to lose honorably even with clear evidences of anomalies of Child Voters in favor of the opposition and card reader failures in the PDP support zones.

What kind of a man does that in a country like Nigeria? ONLY Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!

I Salute you Sir!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by neolboy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
Are u not tired of this hero things. Anyways make me self hail the Man. GEJ our hero

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by gragraboy: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
What rubish are you saying? The man lost election by 2 million votes, he accepted defeat and he is a hero?!!! what was he supposed to do before?
Re: A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
I salute him too! He has no comparison
May God continue to bless GEJ and bless us too.
Father God please tap some luck from this humble man and dash me cool

9 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by Pinkieblue(f): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
GEJ, some Nigerians are missing u.... but they won't say it

6 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by Decryptor(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
gragraboy:
What rubish are you saying? The man lost election by 2 million votes, he accepted defeat and he is a hero?!!! what was he supposed to do before?

I am commending him for not inducing violence like one "gapped-tooth cattle rearing mallam" whose utterances led to the death of 11 youth corpers in the North!

4 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by greatiyk4u(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
HERO OF CORRUPTION!

Will you equally commend OBJ 4 not forcing himself into his 3rd term ambition?

Stop celebrating mediocrity and know that Nigerians are wiser now......after 4 years and Buhari can't do it right, we move again in solidarity to show him road back to his diary farm.....

I think GEJ needed shoe that he once never had, and Nigeria gave him more than shoes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by Paperwhite(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
GEJ did impressively but slowly however Nigerians flare for quick solutions to our problems landed us where we are now.Hope we learnt a good lesson.

2 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by Decryptor(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatiyk4u:
HERO OF CORRUPTION!

Please, do yourself and your family a favor.......GET A JOB!

3 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by greatiyk4u(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Decryptor:

Do you have one for me?.......check my signature to see if you may need my expertise services.
Re: A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by ajani1978(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
Decryptor:

You have work?
Re: A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by swagaholic: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
It takes only jonathan 2 do what jonathan did, I know say if na me, I no go gree Lai lai....... God will forever bless GEJ, the man of peace!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by Decryptor(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Do you have one for me?.......check my signature to see if you may need my expertise services.

I pity anyone who wants to consult you since you cant even spell the word correctly!

2 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by ozy4christ(f): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
gragraboy:
my dear,who doesnt kw dat even rats voted in north?,assuming pmb was d president,do u think he would hv done what gej did?we all kw dat pmb is a dictator so call a spade a spade

2 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by greatiyk4u(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
Decryptor:

I pity anyone who wants to consult you since you cant even spell the word correctly!

So many adults with kids brain
Re: A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by correctyourself(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
gragraboy:

If you where told before now that you dont know much about what you should have known by now you would argue like football fan!

If not for the fact that he is a good man ;

1) He would have sack Jega when North-Easth where there are security challenges (over 70% voter's cards was distributed while Easthern part was just 40%)!

2) He would have stopt the election when the card reader failed him & other several Nigerians!

3) He would have stay-put to power when under age ( almajiri) were seen voting and I hope they are being taken care of after using them in rigging election!

It seems you are not yet matured enough to understand this issues.

3 Likes

Re: A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by gragraboy: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
ozy4christ:
my dear,who doesnt kw dat even rats voted in north?,assuming pmb was d president,do u think he would hv done what gej did?we all kw dat pmb is a dictator so call a spade a spade
That is what the tribunal is there for!!!.....if he decided to forfeit that right then why are you people complaining
Re: A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by Pidggin(f): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatiyk4u:
[s][/s]HERO OF CORRUPTION!

Will you equally commend OBJ 4 not forcing himself into his 3rd term ambition?

Stop celebrating mediocrity and know that Nigerians are wiser now......after 4 years and Buhari can't do it right, we move again in solidarity to show him road back to his diary farm.....

I think GEJ needed shoe that he once never had, and Nigeria gave him more than shoes.[s][/s]
Re: A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by greatiyk4u(m): 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pidggin:
Ok ma
Re: A Tribute To My Hero Goodluck Jonathan by Decryptor(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatiyk4u:

So many adults with kids brain

So nice to know that an adult with a kid's brain made you correct your grammatical blunders! SMH!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Threatens To Kill President Buhari {DETAILS} / Seeing Dis Pic Must make u laugh. President BUHARI &GARBA SHEHU.Pic Must See / 'I can sit in my garden, With just a Phone call & make billion Now' Sanusi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.