Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,214 members, 7,807,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? (648 Views)

The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? / How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? by rectitude(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
What someone asked today on www.fixmeblog.com

hi. I and my wife have been married for a year and since we got married I have noticed that she is not happy. she has never been happy. paid her dowry when she was in the university and her parents assured me she will be accommodating to me but till today she hardly looks at me with joy in her heart. she always used to smile when I go to her house to visit her parents but now, she seldom smiles and is never amused. my other wives have nicknamed her the moody one. I have never hit her or done anything to hurt her Allah but I don’t know what else to do about her. I really want her in my life. what do I do?
http://www.fixmeblog.com/what-do-i-do-to-make-her-happy/
Re: What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? by Cutehector(m): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Yuneehk

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? by 4reala(m): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Let her go, and be content wit ur other wives. There is no joy in forcing som1 into marriage
Re: What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
shocked wait o ... She's not your only wife even .... Jesu eeeh

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? by halfricanadian(f): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Do u kno wat other wives are doing to her wen u not at home? undecided
Re: What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? by Bluezy13(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
halfricanadian:
Do u kno wat other wives are doing to her wen u not at home? undecided
Read the post again...

but carefully this time
Re: What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? by Daniel2289(m): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
How can she b happy when she was forced into dis mans hands. And to make matters worse, she is surrounded by other wives which she may not like. Her moodiness is killing her emotionally. Y not try find out whts wrong with her by sitting down and have a word with her This woman is not happy she's dying in silence.
Re: What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? by halfricanadian(f): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bluezy13:

Read the post again...

but carefully this time

By the way its my wife and i

Not i and my wife angry
Re: What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? by Chicagoesontop: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Thunder Fire POLYGAMOUS FAMILY !!!
Re: What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? by Parpor(m): 1:23am On Apr 01, 2016
Chicagoesontop:
Thunder Fire POLYGAMOUS FAMILY !!!
Amen
Re: What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? by Parpor(m): 1:27am On Apr 01, 2016
So some ladies wil stl marry a man wt anoda wife? Issorite,,,,,,let dm kontiniyu undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Make Her Happy? by Bluezy13(m): 3:20am On Apr 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

By the way its my wife and i
Not i and my wife angry
Sorry, you fail to note that I'm not the OP.

Hehehe Don't be rather to fast next time

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Today At Lagos Us Airport / c / Why I Don't Talk To UGLEE Girls...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.