Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick (10244 Views)

Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) / Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) / How Do I Solve My Big Dick Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick by Walexsammy(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2016
bustyhelen:
I saw a thread in romance section about wide vs tight vaginas.

Anyway, why is that many guys have small dicks, or at most moderate or big?

You hardly see guys with huge or large or extra large dicks..

I have only had something to do with 4 guys, out of them, 2 had tiny, 1 moderate and the other extra large. I only like moderate any way bcs I'm too tight.

But many of my friends have not come across extra large Dicks, only tiny and small or average ones.

Babes, share ur experiences..

Nairalanders with small or tiny dicks will b making mouth. just like one 9ja man wey de claim fine boy. I heard his weewee thing is tiny.
b4 I comment, how bursty are u?
Re: Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick by Walexsammy(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2016
bustyhelen:
why are guys shying away from this topic?

if it's a female bashing thread, u will see them in full force with their tiny diks
I think cuz we're yet to get ur question
Re: Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick by tonero4urch(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2016
I rep extra large dick that is why ladies rarely say NO to me. OP I am not bragging. Don't let me catch you. I mean it. Lols
Re: Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick by KaptaynKush: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2016
Pinshure Of Ur Tight Pvssy Or Adonbilivit
Re: Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick by Alexander001(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sunkyphil:
two big stout plus pepper soup for u
Re: Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick by ATUTUPUYOYO(m): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmm! This topic is quite interesting - it has this naughty and captivating touch to it. Most Nigerians would give topics like this a sarcastic reception. They are always struggling to express their self-righteous and puritanical qualities. Ask this question in a site having a preponderance of white folks, and they would gladly and enthusiastically deliberate on it thoroughly. I don't know much about the effect of the sizes of dicks during sex, but I do know that a girl's vagina can very well be stimulated with a finger (let's say, the middle finger) to a great degree. So how small can a dick really be to be unable to give a girl, at least, sexual stimulation or, at most, sexual satisfaction? Do girls derive extra satisfaction from the MERE KNOWLEDGE of having a big penis inside 'em, or does the agony caused by forcing a big penis inside them add extra pleasure to the sex? By the way, I have to add that the size of the vagina matters too. As a matter of fact, it is dependent on the size of the vagina if we must criticize penis size. So here is my question : How many girls actually possess (extra) wide vagina(s)? Forcing a very big penis inside the vagina of a girl with a tight pussy is tantamount to forcing the head of a baby through a vagina at birth. It is not impossible but it is agonizing. That takes us back to my previous question: Does the agony add extra pleasure? Most dude possess average dicks, or a-bit-beyond average kinda dicks (I find myself in this category) . The quest for a big penis is becoming ridiculous, with young boys ready to go to any length to enlarge their dicks. There is no shame in having a small penis, honestly. With a small penis you can still satisfy a girl very well. Sex is not all about thrusting 'in and out' with your penis, there are several things you can do to satisfy a girl. The greatest disadvantage of having a small penis is seen when a guy tries to attempt a doggy style on a girl with a big ass. Now, that would seem very difficult and possibly impossible. That aside, you should be satisfied with the size of your dick.
But there can also be a problem if your woman's vagina is too wide, which is very rare unless the girl in question was/is a LovePeddler.
In conclusion, not everyone with a big penis knows how to Bleep. Be satisfied with what you've got - and also expand your sex experience by trying other things other than 'pushing in and pushing out' endlessly.

You guys should screen out the shyness and contribute to this topic. I am sure most of you guys have a lot to say, so stop the pretence.

4 Likes

Re: Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick by Armstrong57(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
No need to blow my own horn...i'll let my babe do that

1 Like

Re: Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick by player007(m): 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
What you consider big, some might see it as very small. I think it all depends on your experience with......
Had a....who once told me during our naughty convo that the biggest she's seen was owned by her ex. But when she saw mine she defined it as Monstrous.
Re: Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick by elvision1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
[right][/right]
bustyhelen:

if it's a female bashing thread, u will see them in full force with their tiny diks

this is why
.||
°•°
bustyhelen:

I have only had something to do with 4 guys, out of them, 2 had tiny, 1 moderate and the other extra large. I only like moderate any way bcs I'm too tight.

But many of my friends have not come across extra large Dicks, only tiny and small or average ones.

r*Babes* , share ur experiences..r

Nairalanders with small or tiny dicks will b making mouth. just like one 9ja man wey de claim fine boy. I heard his weewee thing is tiny.

if you don't still know why then you're suffering from deekstipation
Re: Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
and am very sure u'll...

..be a member of the Choir in your Church
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick by dickoflife(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
bustyhelen where are u sef?
Re: Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
bustyhelen:

Babes, share ur experiences..

young tight lady, don't say we make mouth pls, have u imagined a fine looking guy and still with a 6.5inch width and a 7.5 incher Dick Do not generalise, there are gorgy guys with jaw dropping Dick sizes right here on nairaland... Search well, u'll find em.... #peace wink
Re: Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick by abah009: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
My dick is 10inches long coolMy dick is 10inches long
Re: Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick by AyamBlaze: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
This girl's a HOE!
And a dumb one at that.
Re: Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
bustyhelen:

How are we shying away from answering ur stu*pid question? Moreover, have u seen all d male di*KS on NL undecided for which you base ur generalization.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enslaved Secretary (18+) / Anambra Guys / Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.