Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:36 PM

KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead (27167 Views)

Thief Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat In Edo / Man Having Sex With A Goat In Ondo Caught / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by amiskurie(m): 8:29am On Apr 01, 2016
johnwizey:
Is he the same Kunle Poly dose musicians hail?
Nooo
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by paveinc(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2016
dridowu:
Kunle Poly Ke ? Fear wan cash mi, d original kunle poly no dy steal but okanlomo gbogbo eko idumota
o boi wen i hia kunle poly i think say na grin the original poly b dat o,kunle poly ke steal goat ke, make dey change dat name o..
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by iamdynamite(m): 8:32am On Apr 01, 2016
imsuboi:
When will these people beat Tinubu to death for enslaving them & their generation yet unborn?

Misplaced priorities. undecided
ode,go and beat him to death now.....anoofia
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by matrix199(m): 8:32am On Apr 01, 2016
rusher14:

Served what?

If goat stealing attracts jungle justice why not embezzlement of public funds?

Did u not read the part of the story where he was said to be part of the gang that attacked and killed a boy and a farmer?

I didn't refer to his involvement in theft. I referred to his involvement in murder.
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by rusher14: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2016
matrix199:

Did u not read the part of the story where he was said to be part of the gang that attacked and killed some people?

I didn't refer to his involvement in theft. I referred to his involvement in murder.

I try to read between the lines.

The overwhelming evidence were goats found in the trunk of his car.

Even the police confirmed this.
Every other thing is mere speculation and possibly a contrivance of the mob to justify their lynching of an individual.

I still ask, if we can be so motivated to attack a goat thief why not those who still our public funds and rub it in our face?
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by repogirl(f): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2016
Those who live by the sword will die by one also.
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by matrix199(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2016
rusher14:

I try to read between the lines.

The overwhelming evidence were goats found in the trunk of his car.

Even the police confirmed this.
Every other thing is mere speculation and possibly a contrivance of the mob to justify their lynching of an individual.

I still ask, if "they" can be so motivated to attack a goat thief why not those who still our public funds and rub it in our face?

Was he lynched in banana island? Was he lynched in maitaima?

He knew the risk of involving himself in criminal activities in areas where most people are peasants.

Drug peddlers are sent to jail in the US. In Asian countries, they are sent to death. Levels of civilization differ. Public fund embezzlers are not lynched because they steal where the law holds sway. Goat rustlers are lynched because they steal where there's jungle law.

So I think it's high time we stopped this 'poor man steal maggi, dem go lynch am, but rich man steal money, dem go soft pedal am' jingle.

1 Like

Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by pwettiejay(f): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2016
Everyday for the thief.....
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by tickles2luv2016(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2016
Aygem:

http://www.punchng.com/kwara-cultist-beaten-by-mob-dies/

Meanwhile, see earlier thread here that shows photos of his battered body https://www.nairaland.com/3019862/man-beaten-ilorin-stealing-goats#up

Which kunle poly,se na d same one for fadeyi
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by TeamSimple(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2016
Na the fake kunle poly be this
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by dyn1800: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2016
they beat him to death cos he kidnapped 4 people and turn them to goat
OgeneUkwenu:
So they killed a man for stealing ordinary goat but Dasuki is still alive?
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by rusher14: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2016
matrix199:

Was he lynched in banana island? Was he lynched in maitaima?

He knew the risk of involving himself in criminal activities in areas where most people are peasants.

Drug peddlers are sent to jail in the US. In Asian countries, they are sent to death. Levels of civilization differ. Public fund embezzlers are not lynched because they steal where the law holds sway. Goat rustlers are lynched because they steal where there's jungle law.

So I think it's high time we stopped this 'poor man steal maggi, dem go lynch am, but rich man steal money, dem go soft pedal am' jingle.

I guess you are right.

Moral of the story.

Poor man should steal where the rich reside.

1 Like

Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2016
THEY SAID HE KIDNAPPED 4 PEOPLEVAND TURNED THEM TO GOATS AND THEY MET 8 GOAYS ON THE CAR. UNTIL THE 8 GOAT'S TURN BACK TO THE 4 HUMANS HE KIDAPPED I WONT BELIEVE THIS STORY. I ASSUME THIS IS JUNGLE JUSTICE
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by dckng16(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2016
Hope this is not Kunle poly on Lagos Island,
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by dckng16(m): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2016
Hope this is not Kunle poly on Lagos Island,
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by Aygem(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2016
Good job @ Nairaland Mods!

lalasticlala at al.
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by Misternas89(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2016
Prolly this should be April fool or something, but if this is true, then I think ds country is bleeped already.......stealing billions n trillions na d way, instead of stealing maize, bread, 50naira, locust beans, goats et al. Indeed we r truly NIGERIANS.
Meanwhile see as d guy con die cheaply like d goats wey him dey steal sef. Ile aye Ile asan cry cry
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by TIDDOLL(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2016
All this people crying for eminent political thieves to be beating just like the common one, Is that easy? you just bypass their aids and start jungle justice...even much more complex than that..Lets face the truth,thieves got CLASS.
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by confirmerg(m): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2016
The guy is weaked, how can he turn a whole humanbeing to goat in the name of ritual. He shd av find his way to Aso rock and steal as much as poassible and i think naija ppl will hail him.
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by Fourwinds: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2016
afuye:
When has stealing of goat equals taking human life?
ok
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by Aygem(m): 9:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Degbosky my man, weldone.

u remember Faseyi back then on 2go, 2008?

now we don mature, na instagram.and twitter we dey use.
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2016
afuye:
When has stealing of goat equals taking human life?
go and steal fowl, when they catch you we go hear your own story
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by 0gbeni(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2016
What a waste... Nigerians will beat ordinary goat/phone thieves to death but will hail/defend corrupt politicians.. *sighs* (not saying stealing is okay though sad cry ) .. say no to jungle l/mob justice :x
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by Gten(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2016
God gave us two ears to hear the both sides of the story, if we are reduced to lynching perceived criminals is there no chance an innocent person might fall victim? I don't know the circumstances surrounding this present case but we should always be the voice of reason in our immediate environment.
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by macaranta(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2016
What a sorry way to end it.
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by pamcode(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2016
why people body dey always pump up to beat and kill their fellow human. This must be a result of joblessness
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2016
Complete insanity.

I can't help but cry for africa.

Someone still believeving that humans can be turned to goats? I mean seriously? They just waste the life of a young man ..

In a sane country, hard ass guys ends up in prison or military .. In Nigeria, we kill over frivolous accusation of someone stealing pennis or turning someone to goat.. I mean seriously?
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by Tosinville(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2016
jeffizy:
“Every hustler has his pay day.”

What's your hustle my friend?

Negative hustle brings negative payback and vice versa.

Kunle poly now Kunle mortuary.
cheesy
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2016
Jacko01:

Aluu 4 was negative hustle
Dat abuja boy that was owed 10 naira change was negative hustle
Thay boy on nairaland that testified that one woman on seeing him hold international passport which she asked to see oh again and later accused him of stealing her 13000 was negative hustle
A yung man that a woman greeted at iyana iba followed him in bus harassing him..... When he eventually stopped at iyana isashi she was shoutin thief ole..... The boy sef being smart started shoutin thief ole..... Wen they asked the woman wat he stole she cud nt confam den started beggin ppl say she just wanted him killed is dat negative hustle
Post me the link to this story. Did they know each other from somewhere before? Why follow someone you don't know and wish him death?
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by bestower: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2016
Its not all about d goats d innocents blood he had taken haunted him to steal d goat....common goat for christ sake! The law of karma is a bitch.
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by edbor(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2016
In other news where are the supposed human goats now?
Re: KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead by xreal: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
I wonder why Nigerians celebrate 'crime'.

Yoruba actors/actresses will praise these Cultists and thugs in all their films as if their wealth is 'clean'.
Now Bayo Ajia and Kunle Poly has been murdered in Ilorin. Yoruba actors can continue hailing them in their films.

So, this Kunle Poly was in Ilorin, no wonder a lot of occultic killings happened during the easter period.

Useless beings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Nurse, Lawyer Sell Baby For N500,000 (photo) / I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  / We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.