Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Messi Shocks Football World As He Moves To Real Madrid - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Messi Shocks Football World As He Moves To Real Madrid (1097 Views)

Victory For The Free World As Trump Stops Countries That Hate America(Photos) / Here’s The House Obama Will Live In After He Moves Out Of The White House / David Cameron Carries His Luggage As He Moves Out Of State House (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Shocks Football World As He Moves To Real Madrid by tunderoc(m): 5:11am On Apr 01, 2016
Barcelona FC has been left in turmoil as Lionel Messi jumps ship by agreeing to join rival Real Madrid! Yes you read that right and it's no APRIL FOOL prank..
The five time Ballon D'Or winner who joined Barcelona as a 13-year-old, explained that money was the only factor driving his move.

"With Financial Fair Play, Barcelona could not give me what I wanted and deserved," the 28-year-old said at the pre-match press conference.

The Barcelona legend will depart Camp Nou this summer after the Spanish champions' greatest rivals activated his €250 million buy-out clause.
"I recommended they fund my contract by selling the Camp Nou, but for some reason they valued the club more than me.

Messi further stated that "a man of my status should have a 2000-metre long mega-yacht, staffed and powered at all times. Like [Roman] Abramovich. The purchase and operating costs alone demand that I take home €50m per year after tax. Minimum. Is that too much to ask?"

Barcelona, meanwhile, continue to be beset by financial difficulties but are expected to replace Messi with Leicester City's Jamie Vardy, who will be mentored by Uruguay star Luis Suarez.Barcelona FC fans how business?

However, you're on your own o..HAPPY APRIL FOOL's Day jare... Visit us on http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/04/messi-shocks-football-world-as-he-moves.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Shocks Football World As He Moves To Real Madrid by LordIsaac(m): 5:15am On Apr 01, 2016
End of career! He's better only with the help of every player in Barca!

1 Like

Re: Messi Shocks Football World As He Moves To Real Madrid by AleAirHub(m): 5:52am On Apr 01, 2016
End of his career then
Re: Messi Shocks Football World As He Moves To Real Madrid by skedy1(m): 6:09am On Apr 01, 2016
AF...April fool
Re: Messi Shocks Football World As He Moves To Real Madrid by duketunde: 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
APRIL FOOL grin grin grin
tunderoc:
Barcelona FC has been left in turmoil as Lionel Messi jumps ship by agreeing to join rival Real Madrid! Yes you read that right and it's no APRIL FOOL prank..
The five time Ballon D'Or winner who joined Barcelona as a 13-year-old, explained that money was the only factor driving his move.

"With Financial Fair Play, Barcelona could not give me what I wanted and deserved," the 28-year-old said at the pre-match press conference.

The Barcelona legend will depart Camp Nou this summer after the Spanish champions' greatest rivals activated his €250 million buy-out clause.
"I recommended they fund my contract by selling the Camp Nou, but for some reason they valued the club more than me.

Messi further stated that "a man of my status should have a 2000-metre long mega-yacht, staffed and powered at all times. Like [Roman] Abramovich. The purchase and operating costs alone demand that I take home €50m per year after tax. Minimum. Is that too much to ask?"

Barcelona, meanwhile, continue to be beset by financial difficulties but are expected to replace Messi with Leicester City's Jamie Vardy, who will be mentored by Uruguay star Luis Suarez.Barcelona FC fans how business?

However, you're on your own o..HAPPY APRIL FOOL's Day jare... Visit us on http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/04/messi-shocks-football-world-as-he-moves.html

(1) (Reply)

See The Ghanaian King Who Works As A Mechanic In Germany And Rules Via Skype / Witches And Satanists Have Teamed Up With Leftists To Destroy America / 15 More Good Things President Trump Has Done For America (Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.